North End Subaru

Matt Rondeau, Service Manager, North End Subaru

Matt Rondeau

Service Manager

January 03, 2018

"Excellent Experience With North End!"

- JeanJ

We purchased our most recent Subaru from North End Subaru with the help of Bob Waite. Bob was funny and charming and was able to find us exactly what we were looking for which was amazing since my hubby was pretty picky about what he did and didn't want in a new vehicle. We had the 2018 Forester and Outback on our shortlist and Bob provided us with plenty of information on both including the pros and cons of each. Both models were on the showroom floor and Bob went over both of the vehicles thoroughly with us. We ended up choosing the 2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium and we were pleasantly surprised when Bob quoted us a great price right out of the gate for the vehicle we test drove, no "wheeling or dealing" just a fair price that fit our budget as well as met our needs and they were kind enough to throw in the remote start and WeatherTech floor liners at no extra charge when we asked for them. The 0% interest from Subaru Financing was also a great selling point and Tom Liddle was able to quickly help us through the credit process and get all our paperwork in place for our pickup a few days later. On-site registration is a lovely convenience as well as it saved us standing in line for an hour at the RMV. Overall a GREAT experience! I would definitely recommend Bob and the North End Team.

Bob Waite
Tom Liddle

December 30, 2017

"Service department"

- Patriotsteam

The service department at Northend Subaru is the best around. They are always polite, honest and know what they’re talking about. They tell you what has to be done for your car.

Josh Machado
Matt Rondeau
Anthony Spagnuolo

December 14, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Chebert

I went to North End Subaru to find a car that fit everything I needed. At first I did not want a dealer to come up to me and push me to buy a vehicle. But I didn’t have to worry about that. John O’connor came over and introduced himself, he helped me find the perfect vehicle. He did everything he could to make my experience there amazing. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a Subaru to go visit John.

Matt Gledhill