North End Subaru

Frank Lajoie, Subaru Sales Consultant, North End Subaru

Frank Lajoie

Subaru Sales Consultant

January 15, 2019

"An Incredible and Truly Transparent Experience!!!"

- Greg_B

I have purchased two cars from North End Subaru, a 2018 Crosstrek Premium and a 2019 Forester Sport. When I found out that my best friend was in the market for a Subaru Crosstrek a couple years ago, I sent him to Marty at North End and he purchased his car from him. My cousin also listened to me and she raved about her experience buying a 2019 Impreza. The friend who bought the Crosstrek is now going back to buy another Subaru from them and he told me he would never go any place else. Every time I need to have any of my Subaru vehicles serviced I drive the 75 miles from my home to Marty's dealership because I know how professional, trustworthy and outstanding the staff is. Just last week I took delivery of my '19 Forester Sport and the salesman Rob was thoroughly knowledgeable about the vehicle and all of its features and functions. He took as much time as I needed to explain everything in detail. Tom in Finance was exceptional and fast. Paperwork was ready and as I signed, he explained every line item I was signing. I believe that excellence starts at the top, and I have known Marty for many years as an incredibly friendly, honest and trustworthy man who only wants his customers to be happy. Not only that, but he treats every employee as family and raises untold thousands of dollars every year for local charities . If you are in the market for a Subaru or Mazda, then do your research online and then drive straight to North End Subaru/Mazda in Lunenburg, MA. You will be happy you did and only regret it if you don't.

Rob Laflamme
Marty Babineau
Jesse Manning

December 12, 2018

"Best experience!!!!"

- Linda Ray

Justin made my car buying experience so smooth and easy! I’ve purchased many vehicles but will only be going back to this dealership if I get another vehicle. You get honesty and great people when you go here! I highly recommend this place so you can buy with confidence and peace of mind.

Justin Gordon

December 02, 2018

"Fabulous experience"

- Susan

I had spoken with Frank Lajoie on the phone prior to going into the dealership. I felt comfortable with our no-pressure discussion. It was nice to have my questions answered without having to go through a high-pressure conversation. Everyone was friendly when I walked into the dealership; I asked for Frank, and he was very welcoming. I was looking for a Forester Premium with no extra bells and whistles, and he respected that, unlike other sales people at other Subaru dealerships. He did not try to talk me into an upgraded trim package. The best part was that he directed me to a new 2018 Outback with a lower purchase price and much lower finance rate than the 2019 Forester. Success! I now have an Outback for a much lower monthly payment than the Forester. Frank was wonderful to work with! He is very funny and personable, and I truly appreciate the no-pressure experience. Tom Liddle was also great to work with in the finance area. He explained everything and answered my questions. We also had a fun discussion about his family and pets! I would highly recommend North End for a pleasant shopping experience.

Frank Lajoie