North End Subaru

Jesse Manning

October 19, 2017

"Buy with confidence"

- dealer delight

We have been dealing with Frank Lajoie for several years. He is really a JOY to work with. He is patient and allows you to buy the car you want and not sell you one that you may have 2nd thoughts. The feeling of confidence with auto buying experience is present at Northend. Jessie and Tom make it easy to price fairly and complete your purchase easy. Service has always been timely and through. We have purchased 4 cars and sold one over the last few years. Our daughter and granddaughter have also purchased Subaru's with Franks guidance. We all love our Subies. We all love Northend We all love Frank

Frank Lajoie
Tom Liddle
Marty Babineau
Jesse Manning

October 18, 2017

"AWESOME"

- bigcat

My whole family has bought Subaru's from North End Subaru. Everyone is very professional. The Service Department is the best. Would not go anywhere else...

Josh Machado

October 17, 2017

"A year later..."

- Wendy L

I've had my Impreza a little over a year now. I live it just as much as I did the day I bought it. I also still love the dealership. The people at North End Subaru are wonderful--they continue to treat you like family even after the sale. I highly recommend them.

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $28992