Pine Belt Chevrolet

Special Finance

July 20, 2018

"New car new me! "

- Ggelchion

Words cannot explain how grateful I was to have Ryan as my dealer. He is an amazing sales person and truly cares about getting the best deals for his buyers. Ryan was able to work perfectly with my budget and get me my perfect little commuter car! In addition he made sure my car was detailed and went home with me the night of purchase. Thank you pine belt and Ryan for making things happen!

Ryan Santos

July 20, 2018

"Wonderful experience!"

- Patrick74

We recently worked with Todd Boucher at Pine Belt Chevy and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. Very professional, experienced and helpful to all of our needs.

Todd Boucher

July 16, 2018

"Great Experience at Pine Belt"

- fhorlando81

I am very happy with the experience I had at Pine Belt. I owe it all to Jeff Wickner. He is a straight shooter and thats what I liked about him. Even after 2 weeks of my new pre-owned vehicle purchase Jeff is there any time I need him. Thank you for being so accommodating and helping us find solutions to any problems that may arise.

Tomas Gonzalez