Porsche Atlanta Perimeter - Service Center

1,356 Reviews

1,356 Reviews of Porsche Atlanta Perimeter - Service Center

Sort by
September 29, 2022

Service was prompt, courteous, & efficient. There was no wait time and facilities were clean & convenient. More

by THOMASWLIMBACH
Scott Feinglass
September 27, 2022

Another quality visit to the dealer for service. I can depend on getting the service done correctly the first time. More

by juanclacayo
September 26, 2022

Thanks for fixing my flat tire in an hour. Great work, Scott and service staff More

by KEITH36
Scott Feinglass
September 26, 2022

Great communication and customer service. Convenient location! Superior knowledge of the car and the proper driving and usage of the car. More

by JSCHIEFFELIN
September 21, 2022

My service experience was very good. My service advisor, Stetson White is exceptional! He went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I'm rating it 4 rather than 5 stars because I res More

by coco31
Stetson White

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter responded

We are happy to hear you still were able to have a good experience with us despite the loaner car situation. I agree with you on our ability to provide a loaner when it was determined prior that that would be the case. However, I do know our loaner availability has been really sparse this summer which is a bummer for us all and we never like to see a client not get what was discussed. Thank you for still taking the time to let us know about your interactions with Stetson - he deserves the praise! Hope the serviced vehicle is back to providing you with ample happy driving!

September 20, 2022

Jason made the process so smooth ! Happy it was super easy and was not an all day process. Came from out of state and still had time to enjoy the day after. Amazing ! More

by CITXLALLY
Jason Quackenbush

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter responded

Jason does it again! We are so thrilled to hear Jason could provide you with a simple and easy true Porsche experience! We also appreciate your willingness to travel in order to join our Porsche family! Hope you continue to enjoy your days behind the wheel with THE crest.

September 19, 2022

Only issue was ability to schedule. I had to leave car for several days and was only given a Lyft ride home More

by JMHOBBY

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter responded

Glad to hear everything went smoothly besides the scheduling. The Lyft service has been very helpful to us as the loaner car availability has been very sparse. Hope the issue is resolved for us all so we can have more options in the future. Until then hope you are able to enjoy plenty of happy driving!

September 19, 2022

I had to wait longer than what was shared and still did not get car washed at the end. It would not have been so bad but rep did not inform me of the issue and I wasted an hour waiting. More

by LAUTRICE
Scott Green
3.0

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter responded

Hi Lautrice, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit. It sounds like our communication could've and should've been better. We hope to be of service to you again in the future and try to right some of those wrongs! Until then hope you enjoy some newly serviced happy driving!

September 16, 2022

I have been a customer of Porsche Atlanta Perimeter for many years now. This Dealership provides excellent customer service and the same quality technical assistance. Sergey Marinin has been my Service adv More

by svinitsky
Sep 20, 2022 -

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter responded

We truly appreciate your continued loyalty to us here at Porsche Atlanta Perimeter over the years! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Sergey. We are glad you and he can share in the passion for Porsche! Hope to see you around the showroom again soon, but until then hope you will enjoy plenty of happy driving!

September 16, 2022

My visit was very pleasant. I was there for several hours. I passes very quickly. More

by THOMASON_WANDA
Stetson White
Sep 20, 2022 -

Porsche Atlanta Perimeter responded

Time flies when you're surrounded by world class vehicles and chilling in our lounge with a complimentary Starbucks in hand! Glad you were able to find joy in your service experience and hope you don't hesitate to visit us again! Hope the service will provide you with plenty of happy driving!

1 - 10 of 1,356 results