Prestige Motors

Tito Saied, Floor Manager, Prestige Motors

Tito Saied

Floor Manager

October 10, 2018

"Very competent and helpful! "

- VW Lover

Great dealership who was willing to go out of their way and drive an hour to deliver the truck to me. When there was a minor issue with headlights they covered all of the cost to get it fixed, without any hesitation. I worked with Moe who was always responsive to questions and very competent in his job, which left me free to continue to do my own work, and yet still get a great truck that so far has proven to be just as good advertised.

Moe "Fresh" Saied

October 08, 2018

"2016 Range Rover"

- kjs1970

Transaction was smooth. Even though Steve didn't know much about the Range Rover, I can tell he did a little bit of homework between the time we test drove it and the day that we picked it up; he gave excellent service to us. I would recommend Steve to anyone, so go see him now! The management team will be like any management team wherever you go, so I won't get into that. The only thing I didn't like is their inexperience with transferring plates from our trade-in to the new car. We had disabled veteran plates, and wanted them transferred. We ended up getting brand new plates. Now we have to get that al figured out and refunded our money for registration fees.

Steve Mcnett

October 03, 2018

"Good service "

- Chillerbuzz

I rate 5 stars because of their good service. The Sales agent is very friendly and very helpful. They also offer a really good deal of service to your new car. So I would definitely recommend Prestige Motors to everyone.

Mauricio Mendoza