Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

42 W Broad St, Stamford, Connecticut 06902

182 Reviews of Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

July 20, 2018

"Very easy to work with, accommodating. Extremely friendly."

- Belser89

Todd and the rest of the staff are incredible. Love this dealership. They made my transition between leases very easy and enjoyable. I couldn’t be happier with me car

Todd McElwee
Howard Luna
Jul 20, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thanks so much for leaving a review about your experience with us! We're glad to hear that you're loving you car. Enjoy it for many miles!

July 20, 2018

"Great trip"

- 6272003!!

It was a good experience I would recommend it to my Friend . I’d like to thank Bree for all the amazing help she’s done for me.

Bree Sanders
Jul 20, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience in Service with us.

July 17, 2018

"Greatest experience Ever"

- papsi

I knew the car I wanted and the guy I talked to , Miguel, to exactly what I wanted in no time and he worked to get it exactly as I wanted. Everybody was friendly and professional. No pressure, no tricky advices based on half -truth. thumb up!

Miguel Araujo
Michael Ruggerio
Howard Luna
Jul 17, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

July 17, 2018

"Todd McElwee is hands down the best salesmen you will find."

- jarborn1

Todd is a true professional. As someone who changes cars frequently it is always such a welcomed delight when i can go to a dealership and speak with a salesperson who knows about the cars they are selling. For me, that is part of the fun. I love cars! I enjoy talking and reading about them in addition to driving. Todd checks all of the boxes. He is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I brought my wife's car in for service and left with a brand new car. The process could not have been smoother. I would recommend every and anyone going to Prestige Volkswagen in Stamford to request Todd McElwee and you will not be disappointed.

Todd McElwee
Jul 17, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thank you so much for your review! Todd is truly an asset to our team. We're happy to hear that the process was smooth and that you had a great experience with us.

May 30, 2018

"Better to drive to Danbury or Curran VW"

- Johnson, H

I live in Norwalk and have owned a 2000 golf for 19 years. I have avoided the Prestige service department whenever possible due to numerous bad experiences, rude treatment and attempts by Prestige to sell me unneeded parts and repairs. Here is my most recent experience: On January 1, 2018 I brought my car to Prestige VW to replace a bent throttle body and to determine what if anything else was causing a check engine light to be on (code P1582). I was told by the service technician that I also needed to replace a 'control unit' that cost $1632 plus labor. I refused the work and had to pay the $137 diagnostic fee. On the advice of my excellent local mechanic, European Auto of Norwalk, I took the car to Danbury VW. Danbury replaced the throttle body, corrected the check engine light and determined that the $1,632 control unit did not need to be replaced. The car has worked fine since then. The difference in treatment I experienced at Prestige and at Danbury was like day and night.

Bree Sanders
Jul 09, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you had this experience with us and would have wanted to know sooner, since it is something that happened back in January. In looking back, we honored your request to speak directly with our technician, who had recommended to do the correct repairs and not just quick fixes. Since your car had been worked on by an outside shop previously and had fallen off a tow truck in the past, we recommended repairs that would have fixed your car, but you had declined them.

May 23, 2018

"Personalized Service at a New Level"

- Gyromom

Anna was very prompt in responding to my inquiry and worked very hard to find the exact car I was hoping for ... it doesn't exist, so she found me one that was very close and made me a great deal for it, and delivered it to boot! She is very knowledgeable about all the cars the dealership has, and is friendly in a very professional way. She introduced me to almost everyone who works there so that when I return for any reason, I will be comfortable talking to anyone there. A very high-end experience at this dealership, at what I consider a mid-level price point for a car. Cannot say enough good things about this dealership or this salesperson.

Anna Kurbatova
May 23, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thank you for your kind words! Anna is truly an asset to our team and we're happy she was able to find you a car that was very close to what you were searching for. Feel free to always stop in and say hello!

May 01, 2018

"Professional Operation"

- PJSalerno

Joe Rodriguez is a professional, courteous and knowledgeable salesman. I made the deal over the phone and when we arrived our 2015 CPO Jetta was as described, in near mint condition. The test drive and paperwork process was expeditious. The pre-owned Manager, David Marino, made sure everything went smoothly with a smile, handshake and kind words about our daughter. It's nice dealing with a professional car dealership as it's easy to find the antithesis. We will be back to Prestige for our next VW.

Joseph Rodriguez
Jan Tapia
Other Employees : David Marino
May 11, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your Jetta for many miles!

April 30, 2018

"Customer Care Beyond Belief "

- juanp1234

When I walked into Prestige Volkswagen I knew the exact car I wanted. Garett did an excellent job of giving me a top to bottom run down of the vehicle. He spent as much time I needed understanding all the different settings and modes. Through the information process onto the purchase Garett was one of the most professional salesman i've ever met. He did everything he could and more to cater to my needs and questions. If you are going to get a car at prestige vw stamford go to Garett. Not only will he find you the car that suits your needs he will be there post sale to help you with any question you need. THANKS GARETT!

Garett Fultz
May 01, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thank you for the kind words! Garrett is truly an asset to our team. We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

April 17, 2018

"A very nice first-time buying experience"

- MS

Anna made my first-time buying an extremely pleasant experience. Not only did her verbal commitment stay true in written word in the contract, but she has remained helpful and attentive to my questions weeks after the purchase was completed. Anna and the staff were and continue to be kind and professional.

Anna Kurbatova
Apr 17, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Happy to hear you had a pleasant first-time buying experience with us and with Anna! We're glad she has been helpful even after your purchase.

April 16, 2018

"Love joe and chip. Joe was top notch every step of the way"

- Gilian

Joe was honest, fair, professional , kind and not pushy. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient. This has been my best car buying experience ever - better than my Audi or Mercedes experience. Joe is great to Work with even once the deal is completed which is very telling.

Joseph Rodriguez
Apr 16, 2018 -

Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford responded

Thanks for the kind words, Gilian! Glad to hear you had a great experience with Joe and Chip. We're always happy to help!