Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Howard Luna, F&I Manager, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Howard Luna

F&I Manager

October 20, 2018

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

- Sean

From test drive to ownership it was an absolute pleasure! Matthew Brickel is extremely knowledgable and personable with zero pressure. He is well versed in all things VW past and present. After months of researching cars, I narrowed it down to a VW wagon or Tiguan limited. When I arrived at Prestige I met Matthew Brickel and told him what car I had in mind. He took me out to the lot, pointed to a car that I looked at many times through my research, but forgot about, and fell in love. Needless to say in the span of 45 mins I was the proud owner of a Tiguan limited. I've had many cars in my lifetime and i've never ever been in and out of a dealership so fast and so satisfied as I was with Prestige. Matthew served it up in no time with everything as promised and Jan Tapia hit it out of the park with the best financial closing experience EVER. Dream team Matthew, Jan and Prestige.

Matthew Brickel

October 18, 2018

"GEM!!!"

- 12345

Victoria was so helpful, accommodating and extremely patient! She was able to find me the deal I was looking for on the vehicle I really wanted! She was everything you always wanted and couldn't find in a salesperson!!! Jan was efficient and very knowledgeable. He also made all the paperwork extremely easy! A Winning Combination!!! Valerie Mellea

Victoria Maratene

October 06, 2018

"Easy and Fast Purchase experience"

- Karin

After letting Matthew know what I was considering he clearly pointed out the differences in the vehicles and I was able to make a quick decision. The price was what I expected to pay based on research. I worked with John to finalize my TDI buyback . They coordinated to accommodate my schedule so I could pick-up the new vehicle at the same time as the buyback appointment.

Matthew Brickel