Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Jan Tapia

August 19, 2018

"Amazing"

- Kunkels

Amazing service and the staff was very helpful, polite, and answered all my questions. I had a very positive experience and am glad Matt helped me find an amazing car at a great price!

Matthew Brickel

August 16, 2018

"excellent and very supportive of my needs"

- esanta1

Miguel and Howard were very thorough in helping my husband and i to obtain a car that was suitable for our needs. price was adjusted to our needs as well

Miguel Araujo
Howard Luna

August 15, 2018

"Work With Anna! "

- kasiegel5

My experience with Anna was amazing. From the moment that I walked into the dealership, she was attentive, thoughtful, efficient, and focused on helping me find exactly what I wanted out of a new car. Anna was personable, genuine, and was not pushy at all - I felt as though she truly was looking out for my best interests. Throughout the process, Anna was quick to communicate, attentive, and reliable. She even called me on her day off! She told I would recommend Anna to anyone shopping for a new VW.

Anna Kurbatova