Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Anna Kurbatova

December 26, 2017

"Ana was amazing "

- TRhodes

We love our new car and Ana was very attentive to our needs and wants with what we were looking for. Highly recommend her and this dealership.

Anna Kurbatova

December 22, 2017

"Very good experience"

- KMB

I recently leased a car from Prestige and it was a very good experience. Frankly, they won my business from the dealership I had previously been leasing from. That was due to both the deal they worked out for me and to the customer service. The salesman I worked with was Joe, and he was a pleasure to work with. I'm a particularly finicky customer, and he really had patience and thoroughly answered all my questions. If you're looking for a VW, go check these guys out.

Joseph Rodriguez

November 02, 2017

"Good experience "

- narvaez717

Found a one owner subaru forester 2.5 x LL Bean Ed. at prestige Vw. I called the dealer and was transferred to a sales,person by the name of joseph rodriguez. After talking to joe I felt very comfortable talking to him. I informed joe I was interested in the Subaru and he gave me a quick run down of the vehicle. After checking and getting information on the subaru through other sources I decided to call joe to let him know I was going to pay him a visit and take look at the subaru. I finally made it to prestige in stamford and got the pleasure to meet with joe. After looking at the subaru in person and taking it fora test drive we returned to the dealer to talk numbers. Afterm going back and forth with the numbers we came to a specific amount and I bought the subaru. My experience with Joe was unmatched and he's a very easy sales person to work with. Joe gave me lots of information about the subaru and at no time I felt pressure in buying this vehicle. Joe deserves to be a manager because he has good sales person qualities and due to his work ethics he should get promoted. Very satisfied with Joseph Rodriguez and Prestige Vw.

Joseph Rodriguez