Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Anna Kurbatova, Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Anna Kurbatova

Chip Popa, Sales Manager, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

May 30, 2018

"Better to drive to Danbury or Curran VW"

- Johnson, H

I live in Norwalk and have owned a 2000 golf for 19 years. I have avoided the Prestige service department whenever possible due to numerous bad experiences, rude treatment and attempts by Prestige to sell me unneeded parts and repairs. Here is my most recent experience: On January 1, 2018 I brought my car to Prestige VW to replace a bent throttle body and to determine what if anything else was causing a check engine light to be on (code P1582). I was told by the service technician that I also needed to replace a 'control unit' that cost $1632 plus labor. I refused the work and had to pay the $137 diagnostic fee. On the advice of my excellent local mechanic, European Auto of Norwalk, I took the car to Danbury VW. Danbury replaced the throttle body, corrected the check engine light and determined that the $1,632 control unit did not need to be replaced. The car has worked fine since then. The difference in treatment I experienced at Prestige and at Danbury was like day and night.

Bree Sanders

May 23, 2018

"Personalized Service at a New Level"

- Gyromom

Anna was very prompt in responding to my inquiry and worked very hard to find the exact car I was hoping for ... it doesn't exist, so she found me one that was very close and made me a great deal for it, and delivered it to boot! She is very knowledgeable about all the cars the dealership has, and is friendly in a very professional way. She introduced me to almost everyone who works there so that when I return for any reason, I will be comfortable talking to anyone there. A very high-end experience at this dealership, at what I consider a mid-level price point for a car. Cannot say enough good things about this dealership or this salesperson.

Anna Kurbatova

May 01, 2018

"Professional Operation"

- PJSalerno

Joe Rodriguez is a professional, courteous and knowledgeable salesman. I made the deal over the phone and when we arrived our 2015 CPO Jetta was as described, in near mint condition. The test drive and paperwork process was expeditious. The pre-owned Manager, David Marino, made sure everything went smoothly with a smile, handshake and kind words about our daughter. It's nice dealing with a professional car dealership as it's easy to find the antithesis. We will be back to Prestige for our next VW.

Joseph Rodriguez