Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Todd McElwee, Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

November 02, 2017

"Good experience "

- narvaez717

Found a one owner subaru forester 2.5 x LL Bean Ed. at prestige Vw. I called the dealer and was transferred to a sales,person by the name of joseph rodriguez. After talking to joe I felt very comfortable talking to him. I informed joe I was interested in the Subaru and he gave me a quick run down of the vehicle. After checking and getting information on the subaru through other sources I decided to call joe to let him know I was going to pay him a visit and take look at the subaru. I finally made it to prestige in stamford and got the pleasure to meet with joe. After looking at the subaru in person and taking it fora test drive we returned to the dealer to talk numbers. Afterm going back and forth with the numbers we came to a specific amount and I bought the subaru. My experience with Joe was unmatched and he's a very easy sales person to work with. Joe gave me lots of information about the subaru and at no time I felt pressure in buying this vehicle. Joe deserves to be a manager because he has good sales person qualities and due to his work ethics he should get promoted. Very satisfied with Joseph Rodriguez and Prestige Vw.

Joseph Rodriguez
Michael Spatola

October 23, 2017

"Great deal followed by super client servicing. "

- Andre O

The team at Prestige did an outstanding job in replacing my Golf TDI with a new Golf GTI. Great product, fantastic price, professional staff, easy transaction, prompt delivery with follow-up tips/advice regarding care, enhancement, maintaining aesthetics, winterizing, recommended third-party vendors etc - info that typically requires a lot of research. I would not hesitate to refer family or friends to them.

Garret Fultz

October 19, 2017

"Todd was quick, professional and knowledgable. "

- CMayfield

I am writing a review to share my positive experience with Prestige and more specifically Todd McElwee. I saw an ad online that advertised a great deal on a car I was interested in, I thought was going to have some catch to the ad like some other dealers putting that you must be a college graduate, VW partner program, etc.. I contacted Todd McElwee about the ad, I had met him about a year prior when I was considering a different car. I remembered him actually knowing details of the cars, not just what the brochure said. He gave the impression that he was more interested in a happy customer that would come back for years and recommend him to others than making a quick sale which is why I reached out to him again. Todd replied, gave me exact numbers on the car with tax, and there was no catch at all. He offered to have one ready to test drive and I went in later that day. He walked me to the car, I took a look and then he took me on a real test drive rather than a generic 1 mile route that doesn't allow you to a real feel for the car. After the test drive he said to just let him know what I thought and that the pricing was good for that month. He did not push me to even make a decision that day. I ended up deciding a few minutes later that I would purchase the car. Todd said he would be happy to get things going so I left and came back an hour or two later. He had filled the car with gas, had it cleaned, put plates on the car and then he actually went over the features of the car, not just hand me the keys. He even did presets on popular radio stations and did bluetooth for my phone so that I was ready to go. It was clear that Todd took extreme pride in his work and happy customers. Overall this was an extremely pleasurable experience, I also had great conversations with Garret and when I picked up the car I had brought my dogs with me and one of the managers, Ed, even stopped by to say hello, then ran and got a fresh bowl of water for the dogs. Can't say I've seen that before. If you're considering a VW, it is certainly worth talking with these guys.

New 2018 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $35700