Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

42 W Broad St, Stamford, Connecticut 06902

Todd McElwee, Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Todd McElwee

Garett Fultz, Volkswagen Certified Master Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Volkswagen Certified Master Sales Consultant
Miguel Araujo, Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Miguel Araujo

Victoria Maratene, Sales Consultant, Prestige Volkswagen of Stamford

Victoria Maratene

December 14, 2018

"Fantastic Experience from start to Drive Home"

- Shazchef

I cannot say enough how wonderful my experience was! Todd was amazing! He made me feel like I was the only person in the show room! His personality and knowledge is second to none! Luke was just as personable and made me feel like I was an old friend. I just loved my experience and my new Tiguan! Thank you! I'm looking forward to many years to cone dealing with both of them and Prestige in Stamford!??

Other Employees : Luke

November 29, 2018

"Todd is AMAZING"

- erjay8

Todd and Garett were a pleasure to work with! Made the process of leasing a new vehicle seamless! I will 100000% be coming back, and referring as many of my friends/family to Prestige as possible.

November 29, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- thatVWgirl

I just purchased a brand new GTI from Miguel. He was extremely helpful and the process went very smoothly. I highly recommended buying a new or used VW through Prestige. And a big thank you to Fred Pellerin for taking care of my new car before it was delivered to me.

Miguel Araujo