Raceway Kia of Freehold

Doug Perman

November 15, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Luis C

Went to look at and test drive a 2019 KIA Sorento on 11/12. My wife and I walked into Raceway KIA at 8:45 am (15 mins before opening time) and noticed a gentleman at his desk, who turned out to be Doug Perman. We started looking at the showroom Sorento for about 10 mins then Doug came over and introduced himself to us. My wife and I have done extensive research on the Sorento so we were pretty much looking for a test ride. Doug understood and quickly mustered up a vehicle to test drive. Throughout the test drive, Doug was extremely courteous and very down to earth. Once we got back to the dealership, we started talking about the Sorento as well as other vehicles my wife and I were looking at, especially the Toyota Highlander as we've been a Toyota family for 18 years. Wanted to look at a Sorento based on the positive results of our research. Our time with Doug was extremely pleasant. We had zero sales pressure from him. He constantly pointed out the virtues of the Sorento, never bad mouthing any other non KIA vehicle we were interested in. I was hesitant to switch my allegiance away from Toyota but after the very positive test ride and the exceptional treatment my wife and I experienced with Doug, my wife and I started to move forward. Doug introduced us to Mr. Fu and we started to negotiate price. Mr. Fu was very professional and after we went around a couple of times we settled on a price. Once we sealed the deal, we began the process of purchasing the vehicle which included purchasing extended warranties of various kinds. We were introduced to Mike D'Angelo who managed that aspect. We spent quite a bit of time with Mike who patiently explained all the options in a very friendly and enjoyable manner, with zero sales pressure. Needless to say, we are happy with our new 2019 KIA Sorento. Thanks Doug!!!

Doug Perman
Mike Dangelo

November 15, 2018

"Doug is the BEST!!"

- Traci B

I've had 3 kias prior to the 2019 one I just leased from Raceway Kia and I have to say my salesman Doug was the best I've ever dealt with. He respected and cared for what I had to say, from what I was able to afford to what I wanted to pay. He was never pushy at all, which always turns me off. As I was sitting there waiting for the "anticipated deal the guys above him were going to bring to the table lol" we spoke about our families, places to eat, and things we enjoy doing. It was like we've been friends for years just catching up. If you're up for a new car, go see Doug!! He'll try his hardest to make it happen, not for the company or him, but for you!!

October 31, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Rachel123

Spent a lot of time there had a great experience, salesman and manager were extremely helpful, nice and very reasonable. Very happy would highly recommend.

Glenn King