Raceway Kia of Freehold

SALES ASSOCIATE
Doug Perman, Sales, Raceway Kia of Freehold

Doug Perman

January 19, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- Andrew286

Nabil, was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable with my car purchase! I would highly recommend the dealership and Nabil especially for any purchase of your new or used car. 10 out of 10!

January 16, 2019

"Great Service"

- Sgtmyck

Nabil was very good he helped me with my new car loved my new good price I liked the raceway kia I will send all my family and friend

January 16, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Mollywop69

My salesman was Kenny Boynes he helped me out amazingly with my buying experience. Also he saved me money on my monthly car payment. Vlad was great as well Everyone was helpful and I will refer anyone of my friends and family to Raceway Kia.

KENNY BOYNES