Raceway Kia of Freehold

4044 U.S. 9, Freehold, New Jersey 07728

288 Reviews of Raceway Kia of Freehold

January 19, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- Andrew286

Nabil, was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable with my car purchase! I would highly recommend the dealership and Nabil especially for any purchase of your new or used car. 10 out of 10!

NABIL GHONIAM

"Great Service"

- Sgtmyck

Nabil was very good he helped me with my new car loved my new good price I liked the raceway kia I will send all my family and friend

NABIL GHONIAM

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

It was our pleasure to help you through the new vehicle process. We're glad you're happy with how everything went. Stop in anytime and let us know how things are going! We never tire of seeing our customers again.

"Great Experience "

- Mollywop69

My salesman was Kenny Boynes he helped me out amazingly with my buying experience. Also he saved me money on my monthly car payment. Vlad was great as well Everyone was helpful and I will refer anyone of my friends and family to Raceway Kia.

KENNY BOYNES
Vlad Frenkel

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

So pleased to know you're pleased! We hope this means you'll be back in the future. Thanks so much.

"Excellent service "

- Marvelous Dee

I am very pleased to say the Customer service and friendliness of Lauren is Phenomenal. Her greetings make you feel very welcomed and appreciated as a customer.

Lauren Daidone

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Good to hear your thoughts. We hope you'll recommend us to others who are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle!

January 15, 2019

"Kia 4 life"

- Woods617

hello Me and my Dad went to Raceway Kia and spoke with Kenny Boynes we purchase a Kia Optima got a great deal. Thank very Much

KENNY BOYNES
Jan 16, 2019 -

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Good to hear your thoughts! Stop by in your new Optima and let us know how you're liking it. Thanks for sharing.

January 15, 2019

"New Lease"

- Ceeborn

Glenn was very helpful with my sale even when things didn't look promising. We started our transaction on a Saturday but had to return Monday because the dealership was closing. Glenn finished up right where we left off.

Glenn King

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Good to hear your thoughts. We hope you’ll recommend us to others who are looking for a new vehicle!

"My review"

- 09monster

Today I purchased a 2019 Stinger and couldn't be happier!!! The Guys at Raceway really made it a pressure free, easy experience. Especially my saleman Glenn King.

Glenn King

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Thank you. There’s nothing better than a customer who loves their new Stinger. If there’s anything else we can do, be sure to let us know!

"Great Service! "

- JMP

We leased our car from this dealership. Korey was a pleasure to work with! He listened to our needs and found a car that worked for us. We leased a Sedona and it’s beauruful. We are very happy with the service and for the right price!!

Korey Knight
Jake Lebowitz

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

We knew you’d chosen a great vehicle, and we’re happy you’re loving it. Thanks again for your business!

January 14, 2019

"My experience with freehold Kia "

- Lineman1

Great service and experience! I would definitely come here again in the future to purchase my next vehicle. It was pleasure to deal with Korey! Thank you freehold Kia!

Korey Knight
Jake Lebowitz

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

Thanks for the kind words. Now be sure and tell everyone. We promise we’ll take good care of them, too!

January 13, 2019

"If there is a Chris, there is a way."

- Fyquinto

This guy is the bomb. I explained my situation to him and he was very understanding and helped me get the best deal possible. I love the car im riding in, THANK YOU CHRIS!!!

Christopher Reardon
Jan 14, 2019 -

Raceway Kia of Freehold responded

It was our pleasure to help you through the new vehicle process. We’re glad you’re happy with how everything went!