Rallye Acura

Service advisor

July 21, 2018

"Best dealer "

- Sharon

This is the best dealer I’ve seen. My car lease end up on August. My friend and I went to ford first cause we’ve always want to try America car. The dealer was nice, but mostly like fake smile, he didn’t give us the good deal. Then we went to infinity, but they waste us a lot of time.I even got headache.:( Finally we went to Rallye Acura, I told Anthony what I expect, he didn’t waste our time and offered the best car for the price . That’s the dealer we want to deal with. I will definitely recommend all my friend to him. Thanks.

Anthony Pergolizzi

July 20, 2018

"Rallye Service - Chad Tammaro "

- C. Fox

I've been using Chad and the Rallye Acura team to service my MDX for years. I've always been pleased with his and their knowledge and professionalism and always feel as though I've been treated fairly. Would recommend both heartily!

Enza Comito

July 20, 2018

"Professional and Courteous "

- ltr1010

Chad was a pleasure to deal with. I have been servicing with him for many years and he always makes it a pleasure to do business with Rallye Acura.

2018 Acura ILX