Rallye Acura

1551 Reviews of Rallye Acura

March 22, 2019

"Great Dealership"

- DoubleR

I've been dealing with RallyE Acura since 2004 and I've always been pleased with the level of service provided. Whether I was purchasing a vehicle or getting them serviced, I've always been taken care of with courtesy and professionalism. They always provide a loaner car if you can't wait around but the customer lounge a great place to hang out if you're not in a rush.

Mar 22, 2019 -

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is a pleasure to hear that you have been a customer of Rallye Acura since 2004 and that you've always been pleased with your experiences. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

March 20, 2019

"Servicing my Acura TL"

- jchernow

I am using Rallye Acura dealership to maintain and service my Acura TL 2014 because of the great customer service I have received so far. What I specifically liked about this dealership so far is that they appear to perform the work "by the book", doing exactly the work based on Acura recommended best practices and procedures. My last visit to Ralley was to perform B12 service, called for by my car's Maintenance Minder notification. I was a bit surprised that upon completion B12 service, I was called to the advisor and advised to perform Transmission and Transfer work service (despite the fact that these are part of future Minder 3- not yet due for my car). I did follow the recommendation and authorized this work. I later wrote to Customer Service manager - Ms. Enza Comito, asking to explain the reason for this what appear to be ahead-of-schedule maintenance for my vehicle having less that 27,000 miles. I was contacted by the advisor who ordered this work and told that Maintenance Minder does not take into the account all the factors and therefore service personnel could be making the calls as to what and when (maintenance) service is needed. While I do understand some points made on this, it does concern me: I hope that the orderly maintenance cycles, based on Acura's built-in car maintenance notification system, calculating my maintenance needs based on my driving pattern, which I liked so much, will not be changed to more conventional "you are coming up due for X service" calls. Best regards, Jeffrey Chernow

Keeyoung Moon
Kenny Persaud
Mar 20, 2019 -

Rallye Acura responded

Jeffrey, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that your service experiences have always gone well. If you would like to further discuss this recent service visit with us, please feel free to reach out. We hope to hear from you. Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

March 19, 2019

"Just the best Acura dealer in the tri-state area."

- LOVE105

After shopping around Long Island and Westchester I found Rallye in Roslyn to have the best staff around. I've been to the all and they are the best.

Joe Filardo
Anthony Muniz
Jay Rosenthal
Mar 20, 2019 -

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are so happy to know that you found Rallye to be your best choice while searching for the right dealership. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

March 19, 2019

"Friendly dealer "

- Tono60

Was treated very nice and the customer service was top level. Would highly recommend going here to purchase a vehicle and I will definitely be returning as well.

Will Vergez
Faith Egan
Paul Hartmann
Mar 19, 2019 -

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful review with us. We truly appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

March 18, 2019

"Maintenance "

- DMANGAN2000

My car was due for service. Chad went over everything the car was due for. I also informed chad of some concerns with the car. He had all my concerns addressed. Called me up and went over everything. The car was ready when he said it would be. Very professional at Rallye. They are the best.

Mar 19, 2019 -

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for providing us with your thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear that Chad was of great assistance while getting your car serviced. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

March 18, 2019

"Great experience "

- Sanchez647

I was looking to lease a Acura TLX and one of my close friends referred me to Danny, so I contact him. He responded to my text with a phone call immediately. The level of professionalism and honesty Danny showed me was priceless. There was no back and forth. Thank you Danny for not only providing me with excellent service but making sure my family was comfortable during the entire process.

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is a pleasure to hear that Danny was of great assistance throughout the entire process of leasing your TLX. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

"Excellent custer service"

- JHR8974

Rallye has been excellent in servicing my car. They keep my car in great shape and priced fairly nor do they sell you anything you don't need,

Michael ONeill

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback! We're happy to hear you've had excellent service visits. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

"Amazing place!"

- Sacamacama

They are very friendly and care for you, treat you as a family and keep you updated with what you need. What every question you have they have an answer and are able to with you under any circumstance.

Kenny Persaud

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is a pleasure to hear that our team was of great assistance throughout your entire service visit. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

"Service "

- tespoonful

Went it for fuel pump recall on my MDX. No hassle check-in and pickup. Service team is helpful, attentive and well coordinated. Good waiting area.

Keeyoung Moon

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for providing us with your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that your service visit was hassle-free and well coordinated. If you have any questions, please feel free to give our team a call. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

March 14, 2019

"The customer service was outstanding!"

- BM5178

I recently priced out an MDX Aspec package with Danny Park. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to purchase at the time. Danny was kind of enough to return my deposit. A week later, I went back and Danny honored the price for my trade and for the car. I am impressed by his professionalism and honesty. He is well polished and made the transaction as smooth as possible. Devin B from parts is another great resource. He's also honest and will go out of his way to explain what you need and don't need. I will definitely recommend Danny and Rallye Acura!

Mar 14, 2019 -

Rallye Acura responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is a pleasure to hear that our team was of great assistance throughout the entire transaction. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Jay Rosenthal General Manager  E: jrosenthal@rallye.com, P: 516-629-7603

1 - 10 of 1,551 results