Rallye BMW

Richard DeAngelo

October 03, 2017

"Wonderful experiences "

- Marilyn Anthony

My husband and I have bought numerous BMW's from Gabe Haim. All our questions were explained thoroughly. We always left with complete confidence that we were getting the right car for our needs. Gabe is professional, knowledgeable and kind. Class act!

Gabriel Haim

October 01, 2017

"If you're thinking about a BMW....go to Rallye!!!"

- X1

I leased my very first BMW at Rallye BMW (2017X1), best customer service by far!!! See Mr. Hodge (manager)and Gabriel (sales professional). They answered all questions with patience, whether it was technical or superficial.

Gabriel Hale
Other Employees : Joseph Hodge (manager)

September 28, 2017

";eased new car"

- lovered

I and my wife have been extremely satisfied with leasing our cars with the help of Robert Wachsman at Rallye Motors. Yesterday was the 6th car we have leased using his expertise and we greatly appreciate the knowledge, patience and understanding that continue to fascilitate a great experience. He assessed what we wanted and did not push for things we did not want. Everyone else we worked with were also very friendly and competent; not in a rush but willing to spend the time we wanted. Overall I highly recommend Robert Wachsman and his team. Additionally, service has always been efficient and easy through the years.

Robert Wachsman