Rallye BMW

2770 Reviews of Rallye BMW

December 16, 2018

"Top-notch"

- HZUCKERMAN1

First class customer service. Communication and quality cannot be beat. From the moment l pulled into the shop until I picked up my car, there was literally nothing to question.

"Good service "

- IQBALS

Good experience as before had been there many times went out last for a good deal . I believe quite competitive & kept standard of interaction hi as before

Bert Vargas

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

December 13, 2018

"Always receive great service at Rallye Bmw"

- Rocco6578492

Brought my X5 in to put on winter run flats and oil change. Was greeted right away and Frank Trotta my service advise came right out and set me up with a loaner. Chatted with Dennis, Brendan and Gianni which is always a pleasure.... Vehicle was ready as promised and was washed and ready to go!!! Always a pleasure visiting Rallye BMW They always make me feel like a valued client and we receive friendly honest servic....

Gianni Marini
Brandon Tibbals
George Javier
Other Employees : Dennis

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Frank, Dennis, Brendan and Gianni provided you with such excellent assistance. We hope that you are enjoying your BMW X5!

"great"

- AUGUSTROCK1

Rallye BMW offers high end service with reasonable, competitive pricing. That is the very definition of uncommon value when purchasing an important item such as a new car.

Dominick DeChiara
Darren Thomsen

December 10, 2018

"I own a BMW because of Rallye"

- OPORTNOY

Our experience at Rallye BMW has been amazing. I have purchased/leased six cars all from Rallye. We deal with Darren Thompson, our salesman who is awesome and so helpful. The service staff is great to deal with and very efficient and those little things that matter like, a very comfortable space while we wait, the loaner if we cannot wait - always there...…..Thanks!

Darren Thomsen
David O’Neill

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Darren and our service staff have continued to provide you with such excellent assistance. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again!

December 10, 2018

"Another Satisfied Customer"

- JASVINDERP

Very courteous staff, excellent communication. Very pleased with the service provided. I was kept in loop with the whole service request. I took the car for one recall and manager told me about the second recall which was not even published. The loaner car was a nice too.

Andrew Raitz

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your five-star review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

December 09, 2018

"since 2004 Rallye BMW ROCKS!"

- L3kR3wM3

oil change; valve cover replacement; and unexpected M3 event at Rallye, which Service Director & Advisor claimed responsibility; and further hope Rallye has resolved such matter/contractor!

Carol Clark-Muniz

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We hope to see you again at Rallye BMW!

"Great service "

- DOGMAMA864

My sales person Jason Moy is always willing to walk extra miles to reach out a helping hand, whatever, whoever... The guy always meets me warmly at the garage entrance

Jason Moy
Wallace Leung

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your five-star review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Jason went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

"Exlent service"

- PMADIA

My situations where solved with no issue. The car was washed and cleaned. My experience was perfect I have no problem racomanding the center to any one.

Christopher Blanco
Bret Hines
David Diaz
Mike Kozlow

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your five-star review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance. We hope to see you again!

December 09, 2018

" Why I do business with rally BMW. "

- TOMCAT00

When I go to Rallye BMW for sales or service I feel very comfortable. They go the extra mile to treat their customers like family. This is why I left another BMW dealership to do business with rally.

Jonathan Szypot