Rallye BMW

1 Brush Hollow Rd, Westbury, New York 11590

2658 Reviews of Rallye BMW

October 23, 2018

"First Class Treatment & Service"

- SAJ

Joel Sobin is a consummate professional, who truly cares about his customer and their car buying experience. My family and I were treated with the utmost of respect, from our initial visit to the actual delivery of both vehicles. We were always well informed at every point during the experience and if we had any questions, Joel was immediately available to answer them being just a phone call away. Joel is a very warm individual and we felt extremely lucky to have worked together with him on our car buying experience. This was our first experience at Rallye BMW, yet we were treated as if they had known us forever. No other dealership comes even close to their "First Class" treatment and service.

Dominick DeChiara
Joel Sobin
Oct 23, 2018 -

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! It is a pleasure to know hat Joel went above and beyond to provide you and your family with such excellent assistance throughout your car shopping experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

October 23, 2018

"Service "

- EASYWINNER39

Everyone at Rallye Bmw was friendly and answered all of my questions. The service was performed on time and the staff was excellent and met all of my needs

Christopher Blanco
Matthew Carlson
Bret Hines
Oct 23, 2018 -

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team provided you with such excellent assistance. We look forward to seeing you again!

October 22, 2018

"Respect!"

- Francine

I find going to Ralley for all my services very relaxing and pleasant. Yes the bill is not what one wants!! However, they are thorough, sincere and understanding. Carol my - advisor is fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable and explains all aspects of the service.

Carol Clark-Muniz
Other Employees : Do not know their names, but all the staff that brings the car to me are polite, efficient and helpful.

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Carol went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

October 22, 2018

"Excellent, Efficient, Pleasant"

- MCOHEN9

David is extremely professional and pleasant to deal with. He continually updated me on the progress of this service and is really on the top of his game.

David O’Neill

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that David went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

October 21, 2018

"Throughly satisfied with the RALLY EXPERIENCE "

- BOBJ863

My 2015 BMW X-5 was in for an oil service and other minor repairs .A through inspection was done to the vehicle which resulted in the necessitation to replace both valve cover gaskets. This was found by the due diligence of the service department .I was provided a loaner vehicle at the time of my appointment which was greatly appreciated. Chy Wiggan kept me informed as to the progress of repairs. Rally is a top shelf operation,I will always remain a customer.

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! It is a pleasure to know that our Chy, as well as our whole team, has gone above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we look forward to seeing you again!

"Great"

- TWOASONEPLUSTWO

This Dealership has been and continues to be professional kind and courteous. Service and customer accommodations are first rate and on point each time I bring my vehicles in for maintenance and repairs

Matthew Carlson
Frank Trotta

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team continues to provide you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again in the future!

October 21, 2018

"Rallye service center is top rated. "

- ABELARGE

From the moment you drive up to the service center to the time you pick up your car every person does their job and does it well. Cannot say enough how satisfied I was.

Christopher Blanco

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your positive review with us! It is a pleasure to know that our team provided you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

"Great job"

- NORMAN5

Very good customer service I was very happy and will recommend to anyone special carol was great service was done on time I have other bmw that I’ll send there for service

Carol Clark-Muniz

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us! It is a pleasure to know that Carol provided you with such excellent assistance. We look forward to seeing you again!

October 21, 2018

"Very satisfied got the vehicle we wanted at a fair price "

- worldchamp1

Joel helped guide us to the best deal for the vehicle we wanted.. A pleasure to deal with he is fun -a good sense of humor.

Joel Sobin

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Joel provided you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

October 20, 2018

"customer review"

- AJINC247

My rating of excellence is primarily due to the extraordinary experprise and cordiality of Chy Wiggan. To have a service repreentaive you can trust is most appreciated.

Rallye BMW responded

Thank you for sharing your review with us! It is a pleasure to know that Chy went above and beyond to provide you with such excellent assistance and we hope to see you again!

1 - 10 of 2,658 results