Ray Chevrolet

Jason Cappert

August 16, 2018

"Buyer"

- Ken

Friendly checked for what we wanted matched our price clean place lots of vehicles to choose from.The only problem we had was person who called did not give us accurate information but that was okay because our salesman worked hard to get us what we wanted.

Ruperto Ayala
Other Employees : Do not remember names but were very polite and courteous.

August 15, 2018

"My 2nd vehicle"

- Kim

This is the man to see if you are looking for a new vehicle. I went in today under time constraints and Sean Runions heard me and worked hard to get me out of there in a timely manner all while educating me on the benefits of my new Equinox. He took the time to show me the bells and whistles and take care of the little things that would take me forever. Incredibly helpful and professional. This is the 2nd vehicle I've leased from Ray Chevy (and Sean) and I can't think of a reason I wouldn't go back! GO SEE SEAN!

Sean Runions

August 13, 2018

"Great excellent "

- Gisella

Hugo it's a really good seller wer left the dealer really happy with his service definitive we will recomend him with are family members and friends

Hugo Ayala