Ray Chevrolet

Ed Dembski

April 25, 2018

"Quick and Easy"

- Tinkers12

Kyle Miller was exceptional on 4/24/2018. I desperately needed an oil change, I had 5% oil life left. I could not find somewhere to get me in at a time I needed. I am so glad I had Kyle as an advisor, he understood that I needed to get in and did not turn me away because he was "busy" or he had to many appointments. I was in and out and truly appreciate that he got me in. I will be back for all my service needs to see Kyle Miller.

Kyle Miller

April 25, 2018

"Definitely worth the 3 week car search. "

- Brandonsmith2395

I was having a tough time searching for cars after my old one broke down. I went to multiple used car dealerships and personal sellers, but I wasnt having any luck. During the process, George helped me by not only showing me the used cars his dealership had the first time I came through there, but he also helped me ensure that the used cars I was looking at from private dealers were legit by looking up the carfax for me (for free) because that's just the kind of guy he is. He's able to put the business aspect aside for a minute even when things didn't end up in his favor. After 2 weeks of searching with no luck, I ended up taking his advice and got myself involved in a car note. He was patient the entire process, showed me multiple cars, and helped me out in the financial portion and the negotiating process. I never would have thought that I would have gotten the car I got with such a great deal/package. Thank you, George. I will definitely be recommending you to anybody trying to buy a car - I owe you more than one for sure!

George Zakrzewski

April 24, 2018

"New truck "

- Stuzcruz

Sean was a great salesman, he made what o thought was going to be impossible happen. I am now driving a brand new truck. He took the time and explained my opinion in great detail and help my decision be the right one. Thank you My only thing I was disappointed in was the person who detailed the truck, they did not do a good job. For a brand new truck it should look like a brand new truck Other then that everything was great

Sean Runions