Ray Chevrolet

George Zakrzewski

Tony Jensen, Sales, Ray Chevrolet

Tony Jensen

January 20, 2018

" Great experience working with john lesniak"

- Bears 654

Went to Ray Chevrolet work with the salesman is been there for 25 years, John lesniak. Listen to what I want to put me on the right car and I couldn't be more happier. If you want honesty and integrity see John lesniak go treat you're right it is not just interested in selling me one car if you want to make a long term relationship

January 19, 2018

"Used Vehicle"

- AnnaD

I went in to buy a used vehicle. I worked with John Lesniak. He really took his time with me and listened to what I wanted. He was super friendly and really made sure I was happy with my purchase. I will recommend him to all of my friends and family!

January 18, 2018

"Reliable and honest"

- Tinkers12

Kyle Miller has always serviced my families cars. He does an awesome job explaining things so you can understand the issues. I will forever bring my business to him because he is someone I can trust will always do the right thing and not just upsell me.

Kyle Miller