Royal Buick GMC of Tucson

Kim Miller

June 13, 2018

"Great experiance! "

- Daniellee

Great overall experience. Dealership is nice and welcoming. Excited for our 2017 Grand Caravan. Rayn is very helpful and friendly, definitely will be back in the future.

Ryan Lapotosky

June 01, 2018

"Don't Stand Behind Customers"

- JWalsh

I purchased a brand new 2018 GMC Terrain in December and have had nothing but trouble. The purchase process at Royal GMC is great, but the service department is another story. Chris Savastano is a great asset to the company and has done everything that he could, within his powers, to resolve my issue. My issue is not with Chris, but with Royal GMC in general. I have had to take my car in to have it repaired three times now for the same issue and they've replaced the same part twice, and provided a service update from GM during my second visit to try to resolve my issue. Other's in the Service Department are not as pleasant as Chris and can be condescending as if they don't believe that my car isn't functioning proper. I've resolved myself to video record the issues now so that I can. be believed. It is very frustrating to be treated in this manner after spending the money to purchase a new car so that I could have confidence traveling, but I do not have confidence in this vehicle after the third repair for the same exact issue, and I don't have confidence in Royal GMC either.

No need.

May 24, 2018

"Amazing help for a tricky vehicle problem."

- F Kaiser

Mike had been my service advisor at Royal Buick on speedway. He was always friendly and quick with any new car problems that needed attention. I would stop in at Royal Cadillac occasionally when I had my Cadillac serviced, Mike was not my service rep but I had confidence in his opinion about the 2 year problem I was having with my 2007 Hummer H3. After $2000 and two years and days of service time trying to get my 80K mile vehicle summer comfortable at another dealer ship, I was ready to trade it in. Mike told me to bring it in and give him a try to fix it. So this spring I did that when my A/C quit. It was a miracle in my mind that Mike and his technician solved the problem in a half morning. Mike is a very dedicated service rep and I wish I had gone to him three years ago. You can't find a better service location in Tucson. PLEASE NOTE I SELECTED GMC FOR BRAND BECAUSE HUMMER IS NOT LISTED?

Mike Van Erem