Royal Buick GMC of Tucson

Sarah McDonald

Sales / Leasing Consultant

"Purchased used vehicle"

- Tucfilly

I recently purchased a certified preowned vehicle. My sales person was Aaron Rubio. He was very pleasant and took as long as I needed to make a decision. He found just the car I was looking for. This is the third auto I have purchased from Royal. Great customer service and their service department continues the same customer service.

Luzi Gonzalez
Rocco Paone
Aaron Rubio
Chris Savastano

"Top notch dealer! "

- carlover18

Team at Royal got me EXACTLY what I wanted! Van was amazing he found the car I wanted in less than a day. When I arrived the car was parked up front waiting for me! Process was quick and easy I've never been happier or more pleased with a car buying experience! I will be referring everyone I know, I love Royal!

Van Bouttirath

"Easy and stress-free"

- Boatguy70

Easy and stress-free ... geeting the help i needed from my sales associate Krysta Diaz was absolutely the best experience I’ve had buying a vehicle ... she made everything so easy, explained everything thoroughly,gave me a much needed lesson on all the electronics, and even delivered the vehicle to my work due to my busy schedule. I really didn’t think buying a new truck would actually be enjoyable but it was… Thank you Krysta !

Krysta Díaz