Royal Buick GMC of Tucson

Sales / Leasing Consultant

December 15, 2018

"Nicole is #1"

- Barb02

Nicole took time to find out exactly what we needed. She truley cares and walked us through the process of buying our new car. We will only shop at Royal now because of our experience with her. Van was excellent also. The service team is everything that Nicole said it was. Thanks so much for an excellent car buying experience!! We feel like a part of your family!

Nicole Whittaker

December 14, 2018

"Treated like a royal"

- RoyallyPleased

Sarah and Van know their stock, know the business and know how to deliver extraordinary customer service. I felt I was working with friends to meet my wish list and at no time felt that horrible smarmy ick of being “sold to.“ I would confidently direct anyone to work with Royal’s team to find the car that best suits them.

Sarah McDonald

December 14, 2018

"Got what I came for and left happy!"

- Steve-N-Tucson

I traded in a 2010 Buick LaCrosse for a 2017 Buick Verano. Despite being permanently disabled (translation: fixed income), having some credit challenges and no down payment, everyone was super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I received a letter in the mail from Royal Automotive. When I finally made up my mind to upgrade my ride, I went to my credit union, but was denied a pre-approval, despite having my 2010 LaCrosse financed with them and making all 52 of my payments to that point on time. Frustrated, I went back to that letter from Royal Automotive and I followed the steps. My first encounter was over the phone with Taylor. She was very courteous, helpful and professional. She returned calls when she said she would and had the information she promised. I made an appointment for a couple days later for them to assess the trade in value on my LaCrosse. Taylor set the appointment. When I arrived at the Buick location at the AutoMall, I was introduced to Krysta Diaz. After bringing her up to speed on why I was there, she went to work. Having scoured their website for 2 days before my appointment, I was familiar with the vehicles that Krysta was suggesting. I had bookmarked 2 vehicles as the ones I was targeting and Krysta had recommended one of them. It was my preferred choice, so I asked to test drive it. Having owned a 2011 Regal prior to my 2010 LaCrosse, I was semi- familiar with the features and styles. I chose the 2017 Verano I had saved online as a favorite. The next couple hours were spent getting the numbers to where I could sleep at night without sacrificing anything. During that time Krysta was thorough and detailed as she explained their warranties, including their Warranty Forever, and exactly what was covered. A short time later, I cleared out the remaining items from my old car and drove home in the newer one. From Taylor to Krysta, I was very pleased with the process and their lack of sales pressure. It helped that I knew what I wanted and really I just needed the numbers to be amenable to my budget. Mission accomplished by both ladies. They were awesome. Thanks, Guys! I will happily refer family and friends to you! Happy Holidays! Steve M.

Krysta Díaz
Other Employees : Taylor (from Royal Kia offices, I believe)