Royal Buick GMC of Tucson

Fernando Rodriguez, Sales and Lease Consultant, Royal Buick GMC of Tucson

Fernando Rodriguez

Sales and Lease Consultant

November 20, 2017

"Royal Buick goes above and beyond for care and service."

- Kathleen E

I was pleasantly surprised not only with the above par level of care and service at Royal Buick but the wonderful help received by Patty Loster. Patty did not approach with an overbearing sales pitch but rather with genuine courtesy and and offer to help or answer questions if needed. By the time of my final purchase signing, I felt the process to be smooth and effortless. Patty helped my understand the car and all its many computer components and made herself available to me in the future if I should need a refresher course as well. I will most definitely return to Royal Buick for my next car purchase.

Patty Loster

November 16, 2017

"First service visit did not go as expected."

- admin

I made an Appointment for my first Buick experience factory covered maintenance oil change for 9:30 am with Chris. When I arrived at 9:25 they had three service drive lanes open and 9 cars total ahead of me. I had not written down who the service rep was and did not recall his name at the time. The serviced greeter said no problem he would look it up and took off. 5 mins latter another service rep came out and asked me what i needed and i told him and said i think it was Chris. he said he would check and took off. A third rep came out and asked the same things again and said he would check. He did come back in Two mins and said he could not find me in the Computer but would get things taken care of. A really nice service advisor Nate fisher-Castro then arrived and took all of my information and said they would take care of it and directed me to the waiting area. The waiting area at this service center is the best I have ever experienced. They have a few different areas that you can relax and wait in. Drinks and snacks are also available. After Two hours had passed I became a little concerned as I had watched other customers come in and leave after having their vehicles serviced. I inquired at the desk what might be taking so long in my case. It took about another 15 mins and then i was on my way. I tend to avoid having routine maintenance done at the dealerships because it has always seemed to take forever in the past. At jiffy lube I'm in and out in 30-45 mins. In the dealerships defense they did include a complementary car wash and that may have been the reason it took longer than I had planned for. The service personnel that I interacted with were all friendly and professional and the service center does seem top notched.

Other Employees : Never talked with Chris, Nate Fisher-Castro took care of me.

November 15, 2017

"Two great vehicles, one great Dealership!"

- Sibley8

Bought a new truck and had such a great easy experience decided to get a second car too! Loved working with Kim Miller at the GMC location, she made this process simple and very painless. Thanks so much for my new vehicles...LOVE them both!

Kim Miller