Royal Buick GMC of Tucson

Patty Loster

February 16, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Santucci

Our first time dealing with Royal Buick GMC of Tucson, we traveled from Oregon to purchase our 2010 Yukon XL. Ryan was awesome to work with from start to finish, no pressure and the most easiest sale ever. Ryan went out of his way to come in late on his day off to finalize our purchase due to our travel schedule. Much appreciated!! I would definitely do business with them again!!!

Ryan Lapotosky

February 15, 2018

"Excellent Salesman"

- BillW

I only purchase vehicles from an excellent salesperson. Derek was everything I expect of a top-notch salesman. He called me back immediately from the message I had left on the website. Because I select the car last in the negotiations, most salespersons cannot or will not work this way. Unlike other dealerships, Royal employees came to me for each step in the process. My wife hates to go to dealerships. Derek made the experience very enjoyable for her. She drove the car, signed some papers and was on her way. I took care of the remaining details. I plan to check with Derek when my lease is up in 2019.

Derek Deckens

January 29, 2018

"Low Pressure and Reasonable"

- Bryan F.

Fernando appraised a truck we were considering to sell on a cash offer. Ultimately we did not sell our truck, but the experience was very low key and low pressure. He explained everything he was doing very clearly which allowed us to make a decision that made sense for us. Really appreciated his sincerity and openness, and would consider doing business with him in the future.

Fernando Rodriguez