Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

18 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

February 09, 2018

"Denis Sabatella"

- denis

I have been going to Sarant since 2003. Howie, Joe M, Maurice and the entire staff have always been great. The wait time to service my car has always been short and sweet.

Feb 12, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We really appreciate the kind review! We know that having your car serviced can be a hassle and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. It's good to know that we have been able to provide that for you for many years. We hope to see you again soon!

January 30, 2018

"Oil Change"

- Snoedude1

This dealership service treats you with great customer care and respect. They have you in and out for an oil change within an hour or so. I would highly recommend Sarant Service.

Bill Reale
Jan 31, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Glad to hear that our team took good care of you and your vehicle during your recent visit! Thanks for entrusting us to take good care of your car and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

January 22, 2018

"‘The Best”"

- Janet

As usual The Sarant Team was professional, courteous and friendly. Joe addresses any issues I may have and the team takes care of it. Always a good job. Thank you

Sarant Cadillac responded

We're very happy to hear that Joe and our team gave you such a good experience, Janet! We would love to be able to help you again next time you visit!

January 21, 2018

"Always accomodating"

- Mary26

Always accomodating. Joe and Maurice are extremely professional. Shuttle service is very convenient, as well. Check out is quick and the cashier very pleasant. Thank you.

Howie Meadows

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's great to hear that Joe, Maurice, and the rest of the team were able to give you such a great experience, Mary! Whenever you're ready for your next visit, we would be more than happy to help!

January 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Cody381

Next day appointment was no problem with service department. Service department personnel were courteous and informative. Showed me how to fix a problem I had for quite an while with my bright lights while I was checking in. Service time was reasonable. Highly recommended.

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the recommendations, Cody! We absolutely love to hear everybody's feedback! It's great to know that our team was able to help you fix your vehicle! We hope next time you need a fix, you choose us again!

January 20, 2018

"Fast, courteous service"

- Jothomp

Appointment was easy to schedule. Service mgr was pleasant & courteous. Pleasant waiting room accommodations with television and coffee/tea available. The service and maintenance provided was done in a very timely manner.

Bill McCardle

Sarant Cadillac responded

We're very glad to hear you had a very pleasant experience with us! Whenever you're ready to come back, we'l be ready to help again!

January 16, 2018

"excellent overall experience!"

- ianscadillac

I recently purchased my new Escalade from Sarant. I brought it in for a brake upgrade yesterday. Having purchased many vehicles over the years, and dealt with many sales and service departments, I have to say that Sarant is a true five star dealership! Everyone that I dealt with in sales, service, parts not only met, but exceeded my expectations.

Marc Rathaus
Maurice Pereira
Other Employees : The technician that worked on my Escalade did excellent work and was very courteous as well!
Jan 19, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the kind words about our dealership and staff, Ian! We pride ourselves on knowledgeable, honest, and helpful staff members and we are delighted to hear that our entire team provided a great experience for you. If we can help you further in any way, please let us know. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again!

January 12, 2018

"exceptional service"

- ma4utopia

Always goes out of the way to provide fantastic service. Maurice , Charlie and Teresa address me by my name when i walk in. I will continue to use the service dept after warranty expires.

Teresa Gunshinan
Jan 16, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for the excellent review! It's great to hear that you were provided with a superb experience by our service team! We pride ourselves on knowledgeable and honest staff members, like Maurice, Charlie, and Teresa, and we are delighted to have gained your loyalty as a customer. We value your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a wonderful day!

January 11, 2018

"In and out very promptly"

- Nancy Andreiev

My vehicle was serviced very promptly. I was not very late for my job which was great. Very good experience, Joe was great. I barely finished my cup of coffee.

Jan 16, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Nancy, we're glad to see your experience with us was worth 5 stars! We strive to make every visit to our service department as quick and efficient as possible. We are delighted Joe and the Service Team provided that for you! Thank you for visiting us, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

November 16, 2017

"Hands Down Best Cadillac Dealer In The Tri-State Area"

- SteveChazz

Joe Mistreta went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Antonio Centeno always keeps in contact with me long after my car was delivered to ensure my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Sarant as a dealership for sales or service.

Antonio Centeno
Nov 20, 2017 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for the recommendation! Our staff always wants to make you happy and achieve your highest satisfaction. We want to make sure that you still love your car after you purchase it. We look forward to seeing you again!