Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

105 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

August 13, 2018

"FELT SPECIAL"

- NANCY.F.PENA

JOSEPH MISTRELLA, ANTONIO CENTENO AND FREDDY ROLLO WERE ALL VERY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. THEY MADE ME FEEL SPECIAL AND ADDRESSED MY NEEDS IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE RECEPTIONIST DIANE WAS ALSO A WONDERFUL.

Freddie Rollo
Aug 15, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you very much, Nancy! We are glad to hear that your visit was so pleasant. We are always happy to help with anything you might need!

August 09, 2018

"Outstanding and accommodating service department "

- Frankie G

I am so happy with this service dept they are always helpful and courteous and get the job done to my satisfaction you couldn’t ask for anything more joe mistretta treats me like family and that means a lot to me two thumbs up for the whole team

Dominic Vivo
Aug 10, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Frankie. It's wonderful to hear that Joe and the team were able to make your experiences with us great! Our number one goal is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We believe in order to get there, we have to be a family. Welcome to the Sarant Cadillac Family! Looking forward to your next visit!

August 06, 2018

"Brought my car in for maintenance."

- ANDYHJN

I was greeted by Maurice who took my information and said I could go inside the customer lounge and have a cup of coffee. The job was done in no time at all.

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the feedback! Maurice was happy to help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

August 03, 2018

"perfect"

- TRLUM105

GREAT STAFF AND STORE I LIVE IN MEDFORD THERE IS A FEWCADILLAC DLRS ON MY WAY NOBODY CAN COMPARE TO THE SERVICE YOU RECIEVE WILL NEVER GO ANY PLACE ELSE

Thomas Guy Sabbatino

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for making the trip to see us! We're grateful for your business and look forward to working with you again!

August 03, 2018

"Great service"

- Audrey

I came in for my first year inspection. Service suggested rotating tires, wait time was less than an hour, All are very nice employees. Both sales and service.

Anthony Soriano

Sarant Cadillac responded

Audrey, thank you for the kind feedback! Let us know whenever we can assist you in the future, our team is always here to help!

August 01, 2018

"My car looks and smells clean. "

- Sue m

My car turned out great but it took two days. Joe couldn’t have been nicer I will certainly return I was there for oil change and detailing

August 01, 2018

"Excellent service "

- edgiannetto

My Escalade failed to start, a technician was sent over within 90 minutes, put in a new temporary battery to get me going, brought the car into the dealer the following day and replaced it with the new correct battery and was on my way. Very happy with their service Ed G , Dix Hills

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We know how frustrating a dead battery can be and it is our goal to get you back on the road as soon as possible. It is great to hear that happened for you! Just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

July 31, 2018

"Xt5 oil change"

- JJB1013

The service reps ar Sarant were courteous and friendly. Service was completed promptly. I will be back in the future for any further needs. Thank you

Aug 02, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

You are very welcome! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit!

July 28, 2018

"Great"

- Unclenick146

Joe was great he had an answer to all my questions the fact that you had something for your customers to drink was very thoughtful

Jul 31, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the review, Nick! We are happy to provide anything you need during your visits. We hope to see you again soon!

July 28, 2018

"Unexpectedly Problem ' 18 XT5"

- BMG

I had owned my 2018 Cadillac XT five for only a month when I noticed the service transmission message appear as well as my driver seat being loose when I entered and exited the car. I called Sarant Cadillac service to explain this and they wanted me to bring the car in right away so they can assess the situation . The technicians concurred that the front seat was loose and they had ordered the needed parts to repair and fix it as well as resetting the computer system for the service transmission messaging . I picked up the car and both issues were fixed perfectly!

Jul 31, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for the review! It is never good when a new vehicle has issues, but we are very pleased to hear that our Service team got it fixed up for you. If you have any other issues or concerns, please let us know. Enjoy that XT5!