Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

51 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

May 23, 2018

"Oil Change"

- cargirl, judy19

Excellent! Brought my car in for oil change. Mentioned that my molding was loose could they fix it, instead they replaced it! They are amazing!

May 25, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the kind review, Judy, we're glad that your time with us was excellent. We hope that next time you need anything, we'll be able to help!

May 19, 2018

"Oil change/tire rotation and check up"

- Nick77

The wait time was reasonable and the service representative was efficient and friendly. I would recommend Sarant as a service facility. The wait area was clean and comfortable.

May 22, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the review and recommendations, Nick, we're happy that our team was so efficient and friendly during your visit. We hope we get to see you back again in the future!

May 19, 2018

"smooth and easy"

- gr8fuldoug

I was greeted with a smile. Was written up quickly. Got a phone call once the car was analyzed to let me know what was happening and then another call when it was ready to pick up. What more could I ask for :)

May 22, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Doug, thank you for reviewing us, we're happy to hear that Maurice and the team were able to quickly help out! We appreciate getting to help, and we hope we can do so again next time!

May 17, 2018

"All my issues were addressed"

- Andrewanthony34

I took my Cadillac in to address a transmition issue which was addressed, and I got a dent in the door, which they also addressed.

May 21, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Glad to hear that our team took good care of you and your vehicle during your recent visit! Thanks for coming to see us and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 15, 2018

"Service!!!"

- rudy13

The ease in scheduling an appointment. Maurice has always been very professional and has always updated me with the status of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Freddie Rollo
May 18, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

That's excellent news, Rudy! We're beyond happy to hear that Maurice can always help out and is always professional. We can't wait to see you back again next time!

May 15, 2018

"Service"

- JAYCAP

Service staff did a wonderful job, us usual. Joe took theme to explain everything and evened the technician come and check one of the repairs again at my request. Great service department.

Other Employees : Kevin
May 18, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's great to hear that the service team always does a wonderful job helping, Jay, thank you so much for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you back again next time!

May 12, 2018

"Service"

- Retiredli

Went for an oil change and waited for the service. They offered my coffee, watched some TV. It was done quickly to my liking and they fixed a noise that I didn't even know about.

Dominic Vivo
Bill McCardle
May 15, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's great to know you liked our staff and service! Thanks for your business and for taking time to leave a review.

May 12, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Frank25

I was very pleased with the service I received. As soon as I entered the service area I was greeted by the service rep. Mr. Mistreats stated he would handle everything for me and he did.

May 15, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Our goal is to get you back on the road as soon as possible! We're glad your experience was a great one. Thanks for stopping by, Frank.

May 11, 2018

"Outstanding Sales & Service "

- All Faiths

Absolute best Cadillac dealership around...!!! Outstanding Sales & Service Department, Very At tentative to my needs. Joe Mistretta diagnosed my service visit immediately & the issue was rectified in under 2 hrs. I Highly recommend this dealership.

Thomas Guy Sabbatino
May 14, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for choosing us!

May 09, 2018

"Great service"

- Beachbum

Great service was in and out within an hour. I would highly recommend Sarant for all your services needs. Everyone there is very friendly and they get the job done quickly.

May 10, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

That's what we like to hear! It's good to know that your service was timely and your needs were met. We appreciate your excellent review!