Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

288 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

June 28, 2018

"Personalized Service"

- RED2GO

The right place for your Cadillac or G.M. car to be maintained at the level of production. I've serviced over five Caddy's and every one stayed in mint condition due to the service maintenance, here at Sarant. "JOE" is the best. If you know like I know there ain't no mo good help aroun'.

Antonio Centeno
John F. Nassour, Sr.
Heidi McGough
Other Employees : Your Receptionist
Jul 02, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's great to hear that your experience with Joe on our service team was a great one! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

June 28, 2018

"Impressive!"

- ALEXISMORLEDGE

Yesterday's visit to Sarant, certainly not my first since this is our second car from this wonderful dealership, came as such a surprise. Not only was it started on time, but was under an hour and it was free. What's better than that? Thank you Joe and the entire service team at Sarant!

Dominic Vivo
Jul 02, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Alexis, we're so glad to hear you had a swift service experience. Please reach out to us if there's anything else you need assistance with, we would be happy to help. Thanks for stopping by!

June 27, 2018

"Quick and efficient "

- Aromeo21

Joe was thorough and efficient while providing exceptional customer service. Provided great information about additional services and was accurate with wait time for my car to get serviced.

Jun 29, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Sarant Cadillac is happy to hear that you had a great experience, Aromeo! One of our goals is to make ever service visit as quick and painless as possible, and we're pleased that Joe could do that for you. It's a pleasure doing business with you and please let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future!

June 26, 2018

"Inspection Time!"

- Tee Bussi

My inspection was over due so before I got a ticket I needed to get it done! I was in and out in an hour.

Jun 27, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We're glad to hear Joseph delivered such a positive service experience, Tee! Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

June 19, 2018

"Alway had a great experience."

- Louie23073

Joseph Mistretta has always treated me with great service explains everything that’s being done to my car and keeps me updated I’ve been buying and leasing GM cars since 1979 and Sarant is the best dealership.

Jun 21, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Communication is key! We're grateful to know that you had a great experience with Joseph. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to working with you again the next time you drop by!

June 18, 2018

"First Timer- can't wait for the next one!"

- debhick

Fast friendly accommodating - great coffee!!!! I was so impressed - I cannot wait for my next oil change - I wish I got the name of the guy wo took my car and the guy who servicedit!

Maurice Pereira
Thomas Guy Sabbatino
Other Employees : Freddie Rollo

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you had such a pleasant experience with us! We really appreciate it and look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Excellent as always"

- Jeffs.mail

Top notch, from sales to service dept. Joe in service Dept is the best and always treats you with superb service. They treat you like a family. The dept. is very fast too! Though I haven’t met the mechanics much, which goes to show how reliable the vehicle is.

Sarant Cadillac responded

Hey Jeff, It's so good to hear that Joe and the team took such great care of you! That level of customer service is what our dealership is all about. Thank you for the kind words and the excellent review!

"Great People"

- franktee

Great Service always a pleasure to do business with these people. Clean place convenient always on time and facility is up to date and knowledgeable

Sarant Cadillac responded

That's what we like to hear, Frank! Our team was more than happy to accommodate you. We appreciate your stellar review!

"Going for service"

- SuzyQ

My visit was comprehensive and just what my car needed. Any problems were assessed quickly and taken care of immediately. My rear window washer was repaired and my seat was readjusted speedily. The oil change and general maintenance was executed and I was free to experience the rest of my day in a short amount of time. The service manager was also reassuring and knowledgeable.

Bill McCardle

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's good to know that our team could get you back on the road so quickly! We pride ourselves on speedy service without sacrificing quality -- so it's good to know that you received top-notch service throughout. Thank you for your great review!

June 14, 2018

"Very pleased "

- Karmawater1

I was met by Maurice with a handshake and a smile my car was in need of a bath I was embarrassed but also needed service we joked about it . Within one hour tires were rotated oil changed and I had a free car wash ticket in hand I also spoke with a salesman about my next car would definitely recommend Sarant I have been a loyal costumer for 20 plus years and look forward to my next luxury car

Thomas Guy Sabbatino
Maurice Pereira
Jun 18, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

First off, thank you for your 20+ years of business with us! We're so glad to hear that Maurice took such great care of you and your vehicle! That level of customer service is what we strive for. Thank you for your excellent review, and we look forward to working with you for years to come!