Stamford Hyundai

85 Magee Avenue, Stamford, Connecticut 06902

785 Reviews of Stamford Hyundai

July 16, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Brokemk3

They worked with us on getting the best deal. Friendly service and helpful in answering any questions. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Anthony Petruzziello
Jul 16, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thanks for the five stars! Congrats on your new purchase and we hope to see you again!

July 12, 2018

"Stamford Hyundai "

- gmobuff

I love my new car!!! My husband and I purchased our cars from this dealership because of their customer service. I would highly recommend Stamford !!!!

Jonathan “OX” Ochsner
Jul 12, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thanks for the five stars! Congrats on your new vehicles and thank you for choosing Stamford Hyundai, we hope to see you again!

July 11, 2018

"Another Hyundai "

- Natalia1994

This dealership is the best. Edward took his time listening to what I need. He understood that the most important thing for the was finance and he got me an amazing car for an amazing price. When we went for a test drive Edward asked questions and tried to get to know me. The manager, Sonny came to make sure everything was perfect. He was friendly and very helpful as well. The whole experience was fast and stress free! I usually hate car shopping but with this dealership I can’t wait to come back in 3 years!

Jul 12, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thanks for the five stars! Congrats on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

July 10, 2018

"Ask for Ox!"

- Mpelotte

I am a female from Maine and I drove all the way to Stamford, CT in search of a new car. After looking at a few other places I found myself at Stamford Hyundai, where I was greeted almost immediately by a very pleasant salesman who goes by “Ox”! He treated me with professionalism and made me feel comfortable despite being so far from home, and alone. Ox and I looked at a few cars which I liked, but it didn’t really feel like any of those were really “the one”. After about 3 or 4 test drives, he found the perfect car for me! The process for me to get my new car was a bit longer than most due to technical issues on MY part, but Ox and the rest of the team helped it go by so much faster than I expected and I got to leave super excited in my 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT. I would absolutely recommend Stamford Hyundai to my family and friends and anyone who is new to buying a car! The price and quality of their cars are fantastic! Ox and his colleagues know exactly how to help you find the right car and be completely satisfied when you leave. Thanks again, Ox!!

Jonathan “OX” Ochsner
Jul 10, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that your shopping experience with us was a pleasant one, especially coming from such a far distance! Congrats on your new Elantra and thank you for choosing Stamford Hyundai!

July 05, 2018

"Very helpful "

- Layladandrea

The workers there were ALL very nice and helpful. Ed, my dealer knew exactly what information to share and helped with all my questions too

Anthony Petruzziello
Jul 09, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to see you again!

July 04, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- marcval01

The service was excellent. The salesman was friendly, very helpful and did the best he can to get the me deal possible for my budget and credit level. I would recommend Stamford Hyundai to buy their car.

Chris Matos
Jul 05, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! Congrats on your new vehicle and we hope to see you again!

June 30, 2018

"GREAT SERVICE"

- agustinemi

I went to get my first oil change and they checked all fluids, brakes and more for free cause this is part of the warranty. Thank You Sonny I love my car..

Jul 02, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thanks for the five stars!

June 29, 2018

"Buen trato, excelente atención al cliente, y muy profesional"

- Abijaime26

Hola mi nombre es Jaime pichardo y estoy muy contento de hacer negocio con usted señor Sonny Vallejo. Usted es lo máximo. Que Dios te bendiga mucho

Jul 02, 2018 -

Gracias Jaime!

June 27, 2018

"Second Time Purchasing from Stamford Hyundai"

- mfadeleo

It was a pleasure work with Ed Maldonado at Stamford Hyundai. The process was seamless, very efficient and I would strongly recommend Ed/Stamford Hyundai.

Jun 28, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for the five stars! Congrats on your new purchase and we hope to see you again!

June 24, 2018

"Efficient and professional employee/customer interaction"

- AMaslov95

Ed was a great help and understood exactly what I wanted without really distracting me with a lot special features from others kinds of cars. He understood that I'm worried about cost and very specific features of the model I wanted.

Jun 25, 2018 -

Stamford Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that your shopping experience with us was a pleasant one. Thank you for choosing Stamford Hyundai and we hope to see you again!