Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Justin Gregory, Sales Associate, Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Justin Gregory

"Absolutely Outstanding"

- TamiekaF

Chris Lawhon is an absolutely outstanding service adviser! Every time I pull up at Landers he's at my car ready to listen to any problem I might have with my vehicle before I can get out of my car. He listens to me and gets me taken care of quickly! He updates me on what's going on with my car and makes sure my warranty is in place and covering everything. Thank you CJ for working on my car this last time - she runs like a charm! Excellent customer service and very professional and personable.

Chris Lawhon, CJ

August 21, 2018

"Oil change and my top to my Jeep was leaking"

- ROCKSMEGACAB Verified Customer

The service writer jump right on the situation and made sure it was taken care of. Easy to talk to and he made the experience good.

"Excellent "

- JAMIYA.MAY Verified Customer

Excellent customer service, pleased with purchase and the friendliness through out the dealership. I wasn’t planning on purchasing a vehicle but got a good deal and price on the one I had my eyes on.

Isom Kelly