Stingray Chevrolet

Sales Person

January 19, 2018

"Couldn't be happier"

- John Harris Catalano

I was looking for a Corvette Z06. It was also my First MAJOR purchase. They didn't push me into buying anything I didn't need and Deb even showed me something I missed in the write up. I wound up buying a newer used vehicle that I am much happier with. Thank you to Stingray and especially Deb!! I owe you big time!!

Deb Ulrich
Other Employees : Justin in Finance

January 17, 2018

"Best Car Experience Ever!"

- rico925

Stopped by Stingray Chevrolet Sat Jan 13th with an idea of trading in my two vehicles for new ones, but had very specific criteria and payment parameters. Geoff listened to us and made it all happen. The experience was 5 star all the way through. Every employee we interacted with all the way to Sean in finance was friendly and demonstrated integrity Highly recommended!

John Whaley

January 16, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Mandi

My husband and I went here looking at a new Colorado, but not 100% set. We each had a vehicle that we were upside-down on that we wanted to trade in towards the purchase of the new vehicle. Our salesman, Andrew, was wonderful! He happily answered all the questions we had and gave us his number and email so we could contact him while we discussed it at home. After 4 or 5 visits to Stingray to talk about our options and look around (meeting with Andrew every time) we finally decided on a new Equinox! It was better for cost and a better fit for what we were looking for. Andrew was great, let us look at whichever vehicles we wanted to check out, and really did everything he could to make the deal for the trade-in of our two other vehicles. Signing paperwork with Sean was a breeze and he also went above and beyond (even submitting the paperwork to our bank with the names flipped around to see what would be more affordable) to make sure we got the best rate we could with the plan we wanted! Will always go back to Stingray!

Andrew Kegerise