Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

38123 W 10 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335

Brad Marshall, Business Manager, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Brad Marshall

Roger Bacon, Jr., Business Manager, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Roger Bacon, Jr.

Loren Zeidman, Sales Consultant, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Loren Zeidman

Terri Young, Sales Consultant, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Terri Young

November 12, 2018

"Excellent!! Love my new car "

- Amber

I came to Bay and she was absolutely Amazing. Although I couldn’t get the car that I wanted she put me in a even better and newer car! I am for sure recommending her to everyone I know. She was always phone accessible if I had questions and made sure that my parents and I were comfortable at all times while going through the semi long process. She is like no other dealer. She made the process go by so fast! I absoutley love my new car!

Elliot Caston

November 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Mgonaj

Bay was great to work with. Very friendly and helpful. She went out of her way to get me the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend her as a salesperson.

Brad Marshall
Rob Love

November 08, 2018

"Best Car Experience Ever!!!"

- Gwatts

I came to Bay last minute with the worst possible credit history ever!! Recently out of a bankruptcy and little to no money down she was able to get me into a 2017 with low miles!! She did everything in her power to get me into the nicest most affordable car for my budget. She was also able to get me into a good insurance plan and that was one of my biggest concerns being under the age of 25. I will definitely be referring more people and be returning when its time for a new car!!!

Daren Hawley

Used 2006 Jeep Commander, $6100

2006 Jeep Commander

Used 2009 Pontiac G6, $6300

2009 Pontiac G6

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills, Farmington Hills, MI, 48335