Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

38123 W 10 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335

Loren Zeidman, Sales Consultant, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Scott Shawbitz, Sales, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Scott Shawbitz

Brad Marshall, Business Manager, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Brad Marshall

Caselle Henry, Sales Consultant, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills

Caselle Henry

August 11, 2018

"Customer for life"

- Brandonh1981

I was over miles on my previous lease and started to panic back in May and ended up doing an early lease pull ahead settling for whatever 2018 Dodge Rams we’re still available on the lot. Needless to say I walked out with a 2018 quad cab and I have always had crew cabs because I have 3 kids. Over the past 2 months I had just felt unsatisfied with my truck, so I reached out to Chrysler and my Dealership salesman Loren Zeidman to express how unhappy I was about my new lease. Loren and his Sales Manager were actually able to work with Ally and get me out of the 2018 Ram and I to a brand new 2019 Dodge Ram Big Horn V8 Hemi. I can’t express how happy and appreciative I was with the service I received from suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Farmington Hills, and I will always lease myself and my wife’s cars through them, as well as refer all friends and family members to them.

Brad Marshall
John Timmington

August 08, 2018

"Eddie is the best!"

- AndreaEnglish

Eddie helped make my lease process as smooth and quick as possible. He truly makes you feel like top priority- listens to what you need/want and walks you through every option without unwanted pressure. He really helped me out! I highly reccomend seeing Eddie for your next car. He is a very honest, helpful and kind salesperson.

Eddie Woods

August 06, 2018

"Excellent Car Salesman"

- New Auto Lease Customer

Loren is a knowledgable and patient car salesman, who listens well and dedicates his time to finding the best car for the customer’s needs. We appreciate his help!

Used 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $22700

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Used 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan, $22500

2018 Dodge Grand Caravan

Used 2018 Dodge Charger, $30800

2018 Dodge Charger

Used 2018 Chrysler Pacifica, $24900

2018 Chrysler Pacifica

Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Farmington Hills, Farmington Hills, MI, 48335