Suntrup Hyundai South

5926 S Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

1140 Reviews of Suntrup Hyundai South

April 21, 2018

"Suntrup's sales staff worked as a team. They're great!"

- Bevann

I had done extensive research on three top choices of hybrid cars. The sales staff at Suntrup South worked together to get me the deal I needed on the exact car I wanted. They were professional and personable. It was a great experience! Go to Suntrup! They will take care of you!

Frank Roach
Other Employees : Fred did the finance paperwork. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the specifics.
April 13, 2018

"Veloster"

- VelosterTemp

Jon Ferraro was very pleasant to work with. He "bent over backwards" to help get me the car I wanted.I was pretty determined/set on what I wanted to get... and how much I wanted to pay. Jon was very patient with me and took his time to listen to me. Thanks.

Tony Schumann
Apr 16, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Suntrup Hyundai South!

April 10, 2018

"A painless process!!"

- Tmurph64

From start to finish luke was extremely helpful and honest. He made the entire buying process easier than I had ever experienced. He is extremely knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He also took the time to not only explain all of the vehicles features but also showed us how to use them. I would strongly recommend buying your next vehicle from Luke Lafond @ Suntrup Hyundai

Matt Saller
Tony Schumann
Apr 11, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! It was such a pleasure having you here and we truly appreciated the chance to earn your business. Our team wishes you all the best and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years. We are here for any future needs!

April 09, 2018

"Fantastic buying experience!"

- RICK W. PETERS

My 3rd car from Suntrup Hyundai. Dealing with Joey was a great experience. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Anyone looking for their next new or pre-owned should definitely put Suntrup Hyundai at the top of their list and make certain you ask for Joey! The buying experience exceeded my expectations. A very special shout out to Doug and his years of outstanding professionalism; a true and rare asset! 5 star, 100% and perfect!

Joey Baumann
Apr 10, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experience with us, and we can’t thank you enough for your referrals and repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

April 04, 2018

"Great sales rep! "

- Sonvolt68

Great experience all around. Jon is a great guy. Very help and kind. Knowledgeable. No pressure to purchase a vehicle. I would visit Jon and the dealership in the future. Thanks

Apr 05, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

April 03, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Nikki Menard

John Feraro went above and beyond to guarantee excellent customer service. I love my new truck and will definitely be referring him to my family, friends and coworkers.

Matt Saller
Apr 04, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that John did just that! We look forward to working with you in the future.

April 02, 2018

"Got the car I wanted at the price I wanted"

- nshuler

I went in there looking for a particular car, a hyundai accent. It was a great car and Jon stayed with me until 10:30 a whole 1 and a half after they closed to get me the price I needed on the car I wanted. It was a great experience especially for my first dealer experience!

Apr 04, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We couldn't be happier to hear that Jon provided you with the top notch service you deserved, and we can't thank you enough for giving us the chance to earn your business. Our team wishes you all the best and we are here for any future needs. Enjoy your car!

March 30, 2018

"Awesome service!"

- Chanese Harris

Anvar was amazing! He asked me what I wanted and found a way for me to get it. He listened to my difficult situation and found a resolution that resulted in me purchasing a great vehicle. He was very honest and knowledgeable about the services and vehicle functions. He took his time and never tried to rush my decision. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to do business with him and Hyundai Suntrup!!!

Anvar Akhmetov
Apr 02, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! Anvar is a great asset to our team and we’re glad you could experience his passion and commitment to customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future.

March 27, 2018

"Best. Car. Buying. Experience. Ever!"

- HappyCamper

I just traded in my 2013 Elantra for a beautiful new 2018 Tucson (my third time buying a Hyundai vehicle)! Luke Lafond was super friendly, very knowledgeable, and he genuinely wanted to help me get the best deal on my new car! Unlike past stressful and unpleasant car buying experiences at other dealers (I've purchased six new cars over the last 35 years), my experience at Suntrup Hyundai with Luke Lafond in Sales and Fred McClary in Finance was pleasant, relaxed, and most importantly, transparent. Luke really listened and made sure I got all the features I wanted in my new car, and Fred patiently and clearly explained all the financing options and warranty details so that I could make the best choices. And to top it off, I got a great price for my trade-in, too! The whole car buying experience was so refreshingly easy! I highly recommend Suntrup Hyundai and especially Luke Lafond!

Mar 28, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and congratulations on your new Tucson! We are so happy to hear that Luke provided you with the service you deserved, and we can't thank you enough for giving us the chance to earn your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you many happy miles. Our team is here for any future needs, come back and see us again!

March 26, 2018

"Decent experience"

- ABC123

My Sales Representative, Frank, was amazing. Great guy, makes you feel comfortable and has your best interests at heart. The others, not so much. Deceptive tactics (custom to any car salesman) but try to claim they are better than the rest which is not the case at all.

Frank Roach