Suntrup Hyundai South

1277 Reviews of Suntrup Hyundai South

December 11, 2018

"Thank you! "

- MJane

All of the staff were very curtious, friendly and helpful. They all made the whole car buying process less painful. We were in and out in about 2 hours. It was the first car for my daughter. I appreciate how Patrick and Fred spoke directly to my daughter. It was a great learning experience for her. It was also nice how excited they were for her!

Patrick Marshall
Other Employees : Fred McClary

"Great"

- Stillhere618

Its nice to deal with a professional!! With a degree from the U of I Sirod stands out in the best way. What a great guy

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you for the review! Our team was glad to assist you during your visit. Thank you for choosing Suntrup Hyundai South as your dealership!

December 10, 2018

"Good dealership, would recommend "

- Doris

This is the 2nd vehicle that I have bought from Suntrup Hyundai, so that should tell you that I am satisfied with this dealership. Sales and service staff are knowledgeable and honest. Would recommend.

Joey Baumann

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Hello there! We hope that you are loving your second vehicle from our dealership. We would love the chance to work with you again in the future!

"Happy Hyundai owner "

- Hyundai5

This is my 4th Hyundai purchase from these dealers. They are great team players and have always gone beyond my expectations to give me exactly what I’m looking for. With my latest sonata they even broke their own excellent record. Happy holidays guys

Matt Saller
Tony Schumann

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you for purchasing your fourth vehicle with our team. We are so glad to hear that you have been in the Suntrup Hyundai South family for that many vehicles. We appreciate your loyalty!

"Great"

- Ronbstl

I went in just to get a estimate of a pre-owned vehicle and left with a great deal on a newer one. The sales person was very helpful and informative. The process was long but in the end everything worked out.

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again.

December 06, 2018

"Great experience...great vehicle"

- charles.roach87

I bought a used Santa Fe Sport from Suntrup Hyundai recently. Steve Harper was my salesman. He is the best salesman I have ever worked with buying any vehicle. His customer service skill and intuition put me into the perfect vehicle for me. He was great with my kids who were there with me when I was car shopping that day. I especially like the way he approached me without pressure and wanted me to purchase something that was best for me and my family. Thank you Steve. Sincerely Charles Roach

Frank Roach
Other Employees : Fred in finance
Dec 07, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care, Charles!

December 06, 2018

"Great Experience"

- rainbowoz

I worked with Jon Feraro and he got me just what I needed. He worked hard for me and was most pleasant and patient the whole time we worked together. I would recommend Jon to anyone who has particularly difficult circumstances. He is a wonderful salesperson to deal with!

Jon Feraro
Dec 07, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Jon and the team were glad to assist you during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for choosing Suntrup Hyundai South as your dealer!

December 05, 2018

"2019 Santa Fe"

- kwmuellerstl

Jon worked tirelessly to get me exactly what I wanted. I’m extremely happy with his customer service and dedication. I had a 2007 Tucson Limited and this surpasses that by far. Hyundai offers so much for a great price.

Jon Feraro
Tony Schumann
Dec 06, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Jon is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with him. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for us!

December 04, 2018

"Very dedicated to their jobs!!"

- Zoe123

So so nice, they were willing to do whatever was needed to satisfy and help me! Very easy to talk to, honestly look forward to coming back

Joey Baumann
Dec 05, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Hi Zoe! Thank you for the feedback on your visit to our dealership. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Suntrup Hyundai South!

December 03, 2018

"Outstanding"

- Snowhawk

I walked into the dealership thinking I couldn’t even get a car. The entire team at Hyndai Proved that to be wrong. I was blown away by how hard working the staff was and I never felt pressured. They presented me with options and let me figure out my best move. The team also stayed late, it was nearly midnight when I left the dealership. I will continue to give them my business and I will tell my friends about the wonderful experience that I had.

Dec 04, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Suntrup Hyundai South, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience.

1 - 10 of 1,277 results