Suntrup Hyundai South

5926 S Lindbergh Boulevard, St Louis, Missouri 63123

1174 Reviews of Suntrup Hyundai South

July 15, 2018

"Enjoyable and easy experience. Jon is a cool guy!"

- Mike

An easy and even enjoyable car buying experience. Jon was very helpful and professional with the whole process, from car selection to helping me work out the financing. Also appreciate the time he took with me during the test drive. He’s a cool guy!

Other Employees : Nick Ellison in Service
July 09, 2018

"The most patient experience "

- Slimmgoodie05

I went to suntrup thinking ok im in a car i owe on that has no warranty and my note is too high. I took a day off expecting to go in and find out my options for lowering my note and do something about my 18 percent int rate. I met Frank and from 11 am to 7pm he took all of my concerns and questions and confusions and rolled them into a ball of understanding. I left with a lower interest rate and a brand new car with 5 years warranty and gap. It was the best thing to do and it addressed all of my problems. Frank was very patient wirh me knowing i was not willing to pay more per month. He took a lot of stress away in just one day and he put me in a better situation for years to come.

Frank Povis
Jul 10, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

July 03, 2018

"Best dealer experience I've ever had! Jon Feraro is AWESOME!"

- Broke Dad

I've been looking for weeks for that "perfect" first car for my daughter. I'm working with a very tight budget and a very picky kid. We'd visited dozens of dealerships before Suntrup Hyundai, looked at more than 100 used cars, and test drove dozens. Jon Feraro spent hours with us running the lot in the rain, checking every option in inventory at all their dealerships, and finding that perfect SUV (2009 Hyundai Sante Fe Limited). I was worried that the one she fell in love with was way above our budget. Somehow Jon managed to put together a miracle deal we could afford. My daughter literally cried with happiness and excitement when he said we have a deal! I'm only giving him 5 Stars because 10 Stars isn't an option. I would absolutely send my friends and family to Jon Feraro!

Jul 05, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! It is always our goal to help every customer find the perfect vehicle that works for their budget. Jon is a real asset to our team and we are glad you had the chance to work with him. We wish your daughter many happy, safe miles, and we are here for any future needs. Welcome to the family!

June 27, 2018

"Attention to detail "

- J Harper

Caleb worked quickly and carefully to make sure we got the cars and options we wanted. Two vehicles in two days! Joey in finance was great as well!

Caleb Sturgeon
Michael Zeller
Jun 29, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Hi J, thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your great experience with Caleb and our team, and we appreciate your business. Our team looks forward to helping you out in the future!

June 25, 2018

"Awesome Salesman"

- Pattijay

Jon was so easy to work with. Went above and beyond to help us end our lease and find a car we loved and could afford. He was not pushy and worked at what was best for us. We will definitely recommend Jon to anyone to looking to make a new or used car purchase. Great car shopping experience.

Jun 26, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! Thank you so much for giving us the chance to earn your business, we hope to have you back again!

June 25, 2018

"Top-notch service"

- Double D

Have been bringing the car in for service since it was purchased new. Always receive top-notch service from Tim McCarthy. He is very friendly, professional and always goes out of his way to accommodate our needs. It is a pleasure working with Tim and truly appreciate his personal service.

Tim McCarthy
Jun 26, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We’re very happy to hear that you’ve had great experiences having your vehicle serviced here and are looking forward to a long relationship with you. Thanks for choosing Suntrup Hyundai South!

June 24, 2018

"Newbie"

- Kat G.

I was a first time car buyer and Luke made the process surprisingly fun and easy. I was a little nervous, but I knew what car I wanted, and Luke put my mind at ease by taking me through all the car buying steps. Besides his knowledge, his personality is awesome! I don't think my boyfriend and I stopped laughing the entire test drive. After the test drive, he even STARTED TO HELP DETAIL THE CAR while we waited. We were very impressed! Also- shoutout to Joey for making the financing part a breeze!!

Jun 25, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Hi Kat, thank you for your feedback! We’re happy to hear about your great experience with Luke and our team, and we look forward to helping you out in the future! Enjoy your new car!

June 23, 2018

"Painless"

- LESLIE C.

Luke, Tony and Sean made this experience seamless, effortless. Do your homework, comparisons, you'll end up here! We're happy with the outcome, really.

Other Employees : Sean ? Finance
Jun 25, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn’t be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with our team.Thank you for choosing Suntrup Hyundai South, we are here for any future needs!

June 21, 2018

"My experience"

- Golfman#1

People were very friendly and courteous.took a lot of time to explain where and what everything was on the car. Great price! Best buying experience I've had.

Jun 22, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

June 20, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Regular guy777

I have recently bought three new cars in the last 4 years from two different dealerships, and this is the best experience I've had yet. I highly recommend this dealership. Luke was friendly and knowledgeable. I liked the no haggle online price.

Jun 21, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,174 results