Suntrup Hyundai South

St Louis, MO

3,668 Reviews
Welcome to Suntrup Hyundai, the premier St. Louis, Ballwin, Florissant, Chesterfield, and St. Charles Hyundai dealer. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle or need service done you won't find a better Hyundai dealer anywhere in the greater St. Louis area. Your St. Louis Hyundai dealer has a large selection of Hyundai vehicles to choose from, including the Hyundai Sonata, Elantra and Azera. You won't find a better selection of vehicles throughout the St Louis, Florissant, and Ballwin area than you will here at Suntrup Hyundai. The sales staff at Suntrup Hyundai in St. Louis will help you find a vehicle to fit your needs throughout Ballwin, St. Charles, Belleville, Florissant, and beyond. Suntrup Hyundai also has a fully certified service department that will make sure your vehicle is running smoothly. Use our website to schedule all your service appointments and also order any parts or accessories you're looking for.
Contact Dealership

5926 S Lindbergh Boulevard

St Louis, MO

Directions

By Type

Showing 3,668 reviews

April 13, 2024

Everyone was gracious & welcoming…and our salesman, Scott Gilbert, was simply fantastic. Never had a Hyundai before, or dealt with Suntrup, so we can’t speak beyond the test driving & buying process, but if More

by EBS
Patrick Marshall
Kati Patterson
Scott Gilbert
April 05, 2024

Excellent experience Tabesh was amazing, best experience I have ever had, I will be recommending him to everyone More

by Edrees1.sidiqi9

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted to hear that Tabesh provided you with such an amazing experience. We truly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

April 04, 2024

Great experience. Tabesh was amazing and so helpful. Wonderful experience overall and I would come back for my next car. More

by Drek226
Other Employees : Tabesh

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that Tabesh provided you with an amazing and helpful experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you with your next car purchase.

April 03, 2024

Best and most fun way to buy a car! Would recommend to anyone looking for a car More

by Gracie.parker86

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We're thrilled to hear that you found buying a car with us to be the best and most fun experience! Thank you for your recommendation—we greatly appreciate it. If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to reach out.

April 01, 2024

Tabesh was amazing he knew everything about the cars, I enjoyed working with him and I will be buying all of my cars with him now, thanks dude More

by timothy henderson
Mike Schrieber

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you, Timothy, for your review of Tabesh! We're glad to hear that he provided you with exceptional service. It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed working with him, and we're honored to have earned your trust for future car purchases. Thanks again!

April 01, 2024

Tabesh was very kind and helpful. He answered all my questions and made it easy to contact him for follow up questions. More

by Skyler

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tabesh! We're glad he was helpful and made follow-up questions easy to address. Next time you need assistance, remember you can always reach out to us.

April 01, 2024

We bought our almost 16 year an Elantra. Kyle was amazing. He was extremely helpful, talked to her about what she liked and made the experience quick, painless and pressure free. He was so a More

by Petereins
Patrick Marshall
Kyle Durbin
Kati Patterson
Other Employees : I believe her name was Julie in finance. 5 stars
Apr 01, 2024 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're glad to hear that Kyle and Patrick made the car-buying process easy and enjoyable for your family. We're thrilled that they could change your mind about Suntrup Hyundai with their outstanding service. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy the new cars!

April 01, 2024

This is my second car that I’ve bought from Suntrup Hyundai. I returned to this dealership because of my past experience the professionalism and how I was treated. I was greeted by my sales represen More

by georgerugg
April 01, 2024

The staff at Suntrup Hyundai South really made the transition to the new vehicle very easy. They were very knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of the deal. More

by Mrdarby01Moe
Easton Huffhines

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We're thrilled to hear that our team made your transition to a new vehicle so easy! Thank you for your kind words. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

April 01, 2024

He was very helpful and I would recommend him to my friends and family who want to buy a car. More

by Sharon

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you, Sharon, for your kind words about Tabesh! Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we'd be honored to assist your friends and family with their car-buying needs in the future.