Suntrup Hyundai South

1216 Reviews of Suntrup Hyundai South

September 24, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Vanhazel

Mike Zeller was very knowledgeable and friendly, i will recommend him to anyone i know looking to purchase a vehicle.it was a fun experience.

Michael Zeller
Matt Saller
September 22, 2018

"Awesome customer service"

- Sav000

I’m so happy with my purchase and thankful for Frank Povis for helping me! Everything I wanted and more. If you need someone to go to, it’s him!

Frank Povis
September 22, 2018

"Great Experience!!"

- BowsersMom

I highly recommend Steve Harper at Suntrup Hyundai. He is honest and fair and will fight to get you the best deal. I was in and out of there within 4 hours with my new car. He paid attention to my needs and made sure everything was perfect for me. I will buy my next car from him too. Thank you.

September 19, 2018

"Great sales team"

- DShwrd1@

Courtney Poke and John Feraro are great salesmen. They listen to their customers & spend as much time as needed to ensure the best decision is made. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Jon Feraro
Courtney Poke
Sep 20, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

September 18, 2018

"Fast simple and friendly"

- Hillbilly25002000

Staff was friendly and made the experiance seem less. They stayed late to help and made sure we had the right financing and lowest payment possible.

Luke Lafond
Other Employees : Fredy
Sep 20, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you’ll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

September 18, 2018

"Buying a vehicle "

- Nora west1968

Everything went wonderful, and it feels good to have a new vehicle luke Laford and joey Baumann was really helpful and nice to us I appreciate everything they help us in buying a vehicle

Joey Baumann
Luke Lafond
Sep 19, 2018 -

September 17, 2018

"GREAT DEALERSHIP! "

- Blondie,Kimberly 345

My 16 year old daughter and I went to Suntrup Hyundai, off of Lindbergh. She needed a car. Caleb Sturgeon helped us find the perfect car for her, a Hyundai Eltra, with low mileage and a great price! Caleb spent a lot of time with us and was very patient. I highly recommend Caleb. My daughter loves her new car! I also have a 2021 Hyundai Sonata that I love, too. Thank you Caleb and the Suntrup dealership!

Caleb Sturgeon
Sep 18, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thank you so much for the great rating! We are so happy to hear that our team was able to help your daughter, and we appreciate your business and recommendation. We hope your daughter enjoys her car!

September 13, 2018

"Suntrup and Mr. Harper made this effortless "

- ManteseG

I want to say thank you to Suntrup Hyundai. They did so much for me when I was in a difficult position and needing a car. Steve Harper was my salesman and let me tell you if you have any nervousness about going to a dealer then you need to go to Steve. He is the hardest working guy. Also he actually cares!!! If you don’t go to Suntrup Hyundai to buy a car and you don’t go to Steve I think your crazy. Thank you again! This is my dealer for life.

Tony Schumann
Other Employees : Fred McCleary
Sep 17, 2018 -

Suntrup Hyundai South responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

September 13, 2018

"Best car buying experience EVER"

- Joann

Wow! I dont Even know where to begin. First and foremost Steve Harper was the best salesman I have Ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He was kind, non judgemental and not pushy at all!!! He actually cared what i wanted in a car and didn’t give less than 100% of time, effort and kindness! He was truthful and proved it throughout the whole car deal. I would Definitely recommend Steve Harper and Suntrup Hyundai!

Sep 14, 2018 -

September 12, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- MikeyGmash

After reviewing several makes of cars. I decided on a 2019 Hyundai Accent. Patrick Marshall made the buying experience pleasurable. I will most definitely use this dealership again.

Patrick Marshall