Suntrup Hyundai South

Jon Feraro

Luke Lafond, Sales and Leasing Specialist , Suntrup Hyundai South

Luke Lafond

January 21, 2019

"Best buying experience "

- EmmieNicole915

Dan was amazing from start to finish! I came in looking for something used, because that's all I have ever bought. He let me know that if I wanted, he could get out of there in a brand new car. I was nervous about the purchase but Dan sat and explained everything to me in great detail and managed to keep my payments within my budget. He knew what my family needed and managed to meet all the requirements and then some! I will never purchase elsewhere again. This was one of the best buying experiences I've ever had!

Dan Bowman

"Fantastic service "

- Dwest54

Steve Harper is an amazing salesman. He’s out going. And he never gave up on me to get me in a car. I wanna thank Steve, jake, and Bobby for getting me in my 2018 Elantra gt

Steve Harper
Jake Belcher

January 21, 2019

"Wonderful car buying experience"

- Abbysmom0826

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience at Suntrup Hyundai South. Patrick, Chance, Caleb and Joey B all went to the ends of the earth to make my (absolutely amazing) deal happen. I couldn't ask for better sales people or a better financing experience. Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!

Joey Baumann