Suntrup Hyundai South

Caleb Sturgeon

July 19, 2018

"Awesome service"

- Bosticr

The service was awesome. Frank meet me needs without being a "pushysalemens". He listen and understood what I wanted and gave me more than one option. #gofrank

Frank Povis

July 15, 2018

"Enjoyable and easy experience. Jon is a cool guy!"

- Mike

An easy and even enjoyable car buying experience. Jon was very helpful and professional with the whole process, from car selection to helping me work out the financing. Also appreciate the time he took with me during the test drive. He’s a cool guy!

Joey Baumann
Jon Feraro
Other Employees : Nick Ellison in Service

July 09, 2018

"The most patient experience "

- Slimmgoodie05

I went to suntrup thinking ok im in a car i owe on that has no warranty and my note is too high. I took a day off expecting to go in and find out my options for lowering my note and do something about my 18 percent int rate. I met Frank and from 11 am to 7pm he took all of my concerns and questions and confusions and rolled them into a ball of understanding. I left with a lower interest rate and a brand new car with 5 years warranty and gap. It was the best thing to do and it addressed all of my problems. Frank was very patient wirh me knowing i was not willing to pay more per month. He took a lot of stress away in just one day and he put me in a better situation for years to come.

Frank Povis