Suntrup Hyundai South

Steve Harper

Jon Feraro, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Suntrup Hyundai South

Jon Feraro

October 19, 2018

"Alec made buying my first car so much easier!"

- Haily

I was terrified of getting my first car but Alec made it so easy and was straight to the point! He was very nice, upbeat and friendly and made sure I was happy with what I was getting. Would recommend. :)

Alec Ball

October 19, 2018

"Stay clear."

- mwalt82

Ever since I purchased my 2014 Santa Fe at this location I continually refereed sales and service to Suntrup Hyundai in south county. I know I always paid a little more for oil changes and some basic maintenance but I always felt good about the people I was dealing with and they always had a smile on their face. I trusted what they recommended and was very happy. I later realized that I put way too much trust in these folks over at Suntrup, especially those in their service department. When it came to needing service they were quick to blame and not honor their 100,000 mile warranty they pride themselves on. All I can say is be careful and mindful of what they tell you. I recommend getting a second opinion before you purchase or service anything at Suntrup. I was once fooled in believing that I could not find a better place to deal with. I will personally be calling all of my friends and family that I recommended Suntrup Hyundai to and personally apologizing.

Tim

October 17, 2018

"Caleb is awesome! "

- Amanda123

I’ve gotten 3 cars from this dealership. I won’t go anywhere else because the cars are great and the staff is amazing (especially Caleb). Will recommend to all my friends.

Luke Lafond