Suntrup Hyundai South

Matt Saller

January 22, 2018

"Vehicle purchase"

- Choldenried

Just purchased a used vehicle from Suntrup and wanted to share my outstanding experience. My sales agent, Rayko, was very well informed about the vehicles I was looking to purchase making the choice much easier. The sales manager Alex was very professional and the deal closed in under a half hour. The financial agent Julie got the paperwork turned around very quickly. After a call back about paperwork she took it on her own to expedite delivery. Their service department is excellent as well and another reason I chose Suntrup

Rayko Dundalov
Alex Choucri
Other Employees : Julie in finance

January 20, 2018

"StLNavigator Blessed "

- StLNavigator

I was just in tears. I saw the car on the internet. Walked in and Luke took care of me. The love Luke and Julie showed me. Just got off Bankruptcy and I am truly blessed. I cried like a baby cause I did not need a cosigner.

Luke Lafond
Other Employees : Julie

January 20, 2018

"I had problems with my Hyundia"

- Mike

I had took my 2015 Genesis in for an oil change and discovered that Hyundai had new flags in my file that stopped any service being performed . After 3 calls home and multiple trips to the dealer, the flag was removed from the file and fully explained by Tim in the service department. The oil was changed and the service requests was compleated. The was fully detailed both inside and out. The only problem is trying to keep it as clean!!

Tony Schumann