Suntrup Volkswagen

Volkswagen General Sales Manager
Sarah Holder, Volkswagen Product and Sales Specialist, Suntrup Volkswagen

Sarah Holder

Volkswagen Product and Sales Specialist
Madeline Annunziata, Volkswagen Product and Sales Specialist, Suntrup Volkswagen

Madeline Annunziata

Kenan Veljacic, Volkswagen Product and Sales Specialist, Suntrup Volkswagen

July 13, 2018

"Always A1 service at Suntrup VW"

- JJAT

My service rep, Nick, walked me through the details of work being performed, as well as, took into consideration of what I’d like to see completed at this visit. He updated me every step of the way. 5 stars Nick! Thank you!

Nick

July 12, 2018

"Beyond great services!"

- derekwv

I did my homework for weeks searching for the right car. I went to 5 + dealerships here in STL. I ended up buying a car from a dealership in CO to save money. IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR. (TOOK ALL THE FUN OUT OF A NEW CAR) long story short i was able to ship the car back due to structural damage. I was very discouraged from the car buying experience. Suntrup Volkswagen restored my hope in the car buying experience. They knew what I went through and went above and beyond to show me excellent services. Kenan Veljacic my sales rep made sure I was happy and taken care of from the day I walked into the day I drove my new car off the lot. Even after purchasing my car Kenan went about and beyond to show me EXCELLENT SERVICES. Beau Schwartz the manager at Suntrup is the true definition of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICES. If you are looking for VIP services from start to finish and beyond, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SUNTRUP VOLKSWAGEN.

July 04, 2018

"4 cars and counting *great service "

- Rps

Kenan and the gang do an amazing job of helping find the best deal for me every time Professional , fair , and relentless in creating a winning deal for us. Thanks for your effort and helpfulness !!

Dan Linton