Suntrup Volkswagen

Blaze Schrieber, Volkswagen Product and Sales Specialist, Suntrup Volkswagen

January 17, 2019

"Blaze "

- Ben

Blaze made our purchase with Suntrop VW very pleasant. He was knowledgeable, answered all our questions. We were there on New Years Eve, he stayed late with us to finish sale!

Dave Chadwick
Other Employees : Bo

January 10, 2019

"Madeline is AMAZING/LOVE my Atlas"

- Mom&etc

Madeline Annunziata was so knowledgeable and personable! A breath of "fresh air" in the world of vehicle shopping! I've been purchasing my own vehicles for many years, and usually do a lot of research before buying, and so many times I have known more than the person trying to "sell" me a vehicle or have had to listen to them use my name 50 times because they learned a "new sales technique", or they talk to my husband instead of me, even though I've been the one talking to them. I had a good experience buying a used vehicle from Suntrup years ago, so knowing that my vehicle needed to be replaced, I wanted to check out the Volkswagens. Madeline blew me away with her knowledge! I first leased the Atlas and have now bought out my lease. We took our Atlas on vacation shortly after we purchased it. My two teenagers love it. Several hundred miles away, another vacationing family asked me about my Atlas. While talking to them, they asked me if I worked for a dealership-I said "No, I just had an amazingly knowledgeable salesperson!"

Madeline Annunziata

December 28, 2018

"Great Service "

- Elbert D.

Shout out to Blaze Schrieber for being the best salesman I’ve ever encountered, he made sure I didn’t leave the lot unsatisfied, he worked with me on getting into the vehicle of my interest and treated me as if he had known me for more than the two days he seen me. Great experience on the part of Blaze and Volkswagen.

New 2019 Volkswagen Golf, $27255