Tom Gill Chevrolet

Zachary Dailey, Product Specialist, Tom Gill Chevrolet

Zachary Dailey

Product Specialist

February 19, 2018

"Chris Roderick was awesome!"

- Moffett92

Great dealership. Friendly Staff. Very Helpful. Chris Roderick was very benificial and helped me immensely. I would highly recommend buying, selling and maintaining your car at Tom Gill.

Chris Roderick

February 19, 2018

"Third purchase from Tom Gill Chevrolet and it was Great!"

- 87d4e6ff

My wife and I had a great experience. Our sales representative, James Hargis, is five star. Everyone was great, helpful, and friendly. James went out of his way to work the deal we were trying to close with Jeff Wyler Chevy and get us in our new car for the price we were comfortable with, over the phone mind you! We left Jeff Wyler, drove to Tom Gill, and left with our new car in under 2 hours. I totally recommend working the different dealers against each other because one of them will really fight to win your business, and Tom Gill won this time.

James Hargis

February 18, 2018

"Reliable"

- Jadesmomma2

Cheyenne, was amazing. Very informative and did everything she could to get me in what I wanted. Due to my work schedule she even went as far as working on this for 2 days to ensure I got a vehicle. Nowhere else has been this helpful and this reliable.

Scott Philbrook