Tucson Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Darla Muckley, Delivery Specialist, Tucson Subaru

Dan Ford

September 18, 2018

"Great News"

- Happy Customer1

Even though my Forester was past it's warranty period, I was allowed a free repair on a brake light issue which, I understand, many Subarus are having. It was great news after I was thinking I was having a problem with my Eyesight camera. It was our first visit to this dealership after our move from Oregon, but it won't be our last.

Jason Mumma

September 17, 2018

"Darla's "Love Encore" Delivery. My first Outback Subaru !"

- nacho409

My Wife and I had an excellent"Love Encore" Delivery, familiarization with Darla Muckley over the numerous safety,entertainment and other features of our 2018 Subaru Outback , she also answered all our questions in a professional manner. . Darla also stated if we need more information in the operation of any accessories to call or stop by.,

September 11, 2018

"Love-Encore delivery"

- TomAZ

Darla was very knowledgable and helpful and made the process of learning all the features fun. I do wish I'd had the checklist with me as we went through the process, there were a couple of thing we did not discuss like the hood latch and location of spare tire and jack. I can get these form the manual though.

Service Center Photos & Amenities