Tucson Subaru - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Darla Muckley, Delivery Specialist, Tucson Subaru

Jason Mumma

November 13, 2018

"above,and beyond"

- outbackgirl

we received notice,of a passenger side air-bag recall,for our 2010 subaru outback. we called the national help-line ,and they made an appointment at the nearest[65 miles] subaru dealer. .with-in 10 minutes,the dealer called us to confirm our appointment,finding the best time ,and saw,we would need a loaner car ,for 1 day.. When we arrived,they had a brand new [900 miles] subaru forester ,for us to use to get home with,and return the next day.. all the work was done in a few hours .we returned the next day,and were treated as valued customers. I cant say enough good about the way the run this dealership. the service people from the time we drove up,until the time we left,wer,e understanding , and helpful,to all our needs.we,l be back,when we wear this one out!!

Christopher Bowden
Raj Sihota
Tanner Taylor

October 31, 2018

"Darla was very helpful! "

- TullieLemons

I spent time with Darla for the Love-Encore tech session and she was very helpful! I learned a lot about my car. Thank you Darla!

October 30, 2018

"A great opportunity to become familiar with special features"

- Myrna

Darla was exceptional in explaining and pointing out the many special features available to me through my Outback's tech systems and information screen. I am so glad I had this opportunity a few weeks after I had been driving and getting to know my vehicle. Many of these features were excellently presented and explained to me when my car was delivered, but I was so overwhelmed with the delivery and paperwork etc. at the time that I am sure much was forgotten. Thank you Tucson Subaru for giving me time to become acquainted with the car before reintroducing me to all the features.

Service Center Photos & Amenities