Tucson Subaru

4901 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, Arizona 85704

6301 Reviews of Tucson Subaru

"Amazing"

- Geojan1989

My husband and I have been wanting an Outback for a little while because of all the safety features and trunk space but sadly they all seemed out of our budget. We saw that a new 2019 Outback was marked down with in our budget and we had to check it out. We walked into the dealership not sure if we would walk away the the Outback we wanted. Mike, our sales rep, went out of his way to help us find our vehicle and provide us with all the information and help we needed. We went home with the Outback we wanted and had a great expirence with Tucson Subaru.

Mike Henry
John Petersavage

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for the feedback! Mike

"Very helpful"

- Pete

Very helpful and totally knowledgeable about vehicles and the financial options. CJ was very helpful and fun to deal with. This our second Subaru Forester purchased with CJ .. it is our trust in him that got us to return

Raj Sihota
Traci Roberts
CJ Nichols

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for your review....Enjoy the car!!!! Traci

"Great experience"

- Forester

We researched and shopped around before buying a Subaru. Steve Willis was our salesperson and because of him, we actually enjoyed the experience. We never felt pushed or pressured, and he was conscientious about answering our questions and concerns. Steve’s low-key personality, knowledge about the product and sense of humor made each step unstessful and fun. We are very happy with our Forester and enjoyed all the genuinely nice people at Tucson Subaru.

Steve Willis
Traci Roberts

Tucson Subaru responded

Susan you’re too kind. You and Dwight was a true pleasure. Thank you so much for your business. Enjoy your Forrester

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for your review.....Enjoy the car!!!! Traci

"Great SUBARU experience."

- perryjam

Many thanks to Kevin Gribble for the great car buying experience. Kevin helped make our car buying experience a pleasure and well worth traveling over an hour to make our purchase. Again, thank you for your assistance Kevin.

Kevin Gribble
January 14, 2019

"Bob was great!"

- rigoberto.s.andrade@gmail.com

Bob Wilson was extremely helpful in finding a car for my family’s needs. I am really lucky to have his assistance, he answered all my questions. He was not pushy and that turned out to be the deciding factor when compared to the seven other dealers I visited.

Bob Wilson

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Enjoy your new car! ~Jennifer

January 14, 2019

"Good process"

- Happy customers

Chris was straight forward with all the information. He clearly indicated what was included in each package. Enjoyed the tour around the facility. Thanks Chris.

Chris Smith

Thank you very much. Welcome to the Subaru Family! -Chris

January 13, 2019

"People easy to talk with."

- Darell62

This is my second Forrester. There was no "pressure" put upon me. They walked me through the new features, and I have easily adapted to them.

Bob Wilson
Louie Ascencio
Jan 14, 2019 -

Thank you !!! ; ) LA

"Excellent customer service!!!"

- alexsmom6

Robert was quick to respond to my questions and very professional and friendly to work with. Jennifer made the financial transaction a breeze and was very professional and personable. A great experience and both Robert and Jennifer were excellent!!! Highly recommend!

Robert Pedroza
Jan 13, 2019 -

Tucson Subaru responded

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! I enjoyed working with you both. If you have any questions or need anything in the future. Please just let me know. Thanks again! ~Jennifer

"Baron "

- Jellyglass

Baron not only knows cold the Forester’s features, he also could explain in detail how they differed from the competition. Until I met him I was set to buy a CR-V. After driving with him in the Forester, I was sold on its superiority. And he is a really nice guy to spend time with.

Baron Clement
Jan 13, 2019 -

Tucson Subaru responded

Congratulations on your new Forester!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce you to Subaru!! -Baron

January 12, 2019

"Friendly Service"

- Stu

Incredibly friendly service throughout the experience, from the moment I walked in the door until I walked out with the keys in my hand. Although I had a long wait time for some reason, I would definitely recommend Pamela to anyone considering a car from Tucson Subaru. The only snag in my experience was her boss, Loren Henry, who was quite brusque and took quite a long time with paperwork. Jennifer Duran was also incredibly agreeable and efficient when finalizing the sale.

Pamela Fairchild