Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Mohit Saini

Tom Propersi, Sales Consultant, Valley Honda Naperville/Aurora

Tom Propersi

November 18, 2017

"2017 Honda Civic Purchase"

- Samantha88

Leesley was hands down the best sales representative I've worked with! I went into the dealership not knowing what to expect and not really knowing what I was doing or really looking for. I gave Leesley my choices and she helped me look at which option was most feasible for me. She was attentive and respectable. She made sure to go through all my options and even went so far as to show me the difference between the base model I was going to get and the LX option I ended up getting. She went through each step in full detail and made sure that I was making the best choice possible. She even made sure to go over the protection options and gave me a demonstration that sealed the deal. Leesley also made sure to have service contact me about setting up my accessories and checking on my remote start. She was great and I appreciate all her assistance. Thanks Leesley! -Samantha

Leesley Sandoval

November 18, 2017

"Fantastic and Quick Service"

- BrandNew21

Sal made my first buying experience as painless as possible. Even with our limited time budget Sal was able to get me a new car under my expected budget and out the door on time. No pressure on the up sell, he just wanted to get me the best deal possible and I came out 100% satisfied.

Sal Capra

November 17, 2017

"Excellent presentation of dealership and products"

- Michael Mitchell

Leesley has a mild demeanor which allowed me to consider my options without feeling any pressure. Leesley is courteous and respectful of the customers needs. She provided me with an overview of the dealership as well as a tour of the facilities. I felt comfortable working with her throughout the entire process. She answered all of my questions and whatever she was a little uncertain about, she took the time to find out the correct answer. I've always owned Toyotas; but, once again, she presented the Honda products well. I think that she'll have a bright future with Honda.

Leesley Sandoval