Walker Ford

Keith Cox, Sales & Leasing, Walker Ford

Keith Cox

Sales & Leasing

January 18, 2018

"A dealer you can trust, "

- Larry

I have done business with walker ford for years now always been fair with me giving me the best possible deals, they went out of there way to help me out of a problem I had, thank you walker ford Irene Flenna Really helped a lot and management went out of their way to help make the best deal happen.

January 18, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- Richard/Santa123

My husband and I just thinking about purchasing a new car, wandered into Walker Ford. Wow, little did we know, what an amazing staff Mr. Walker had trained. Each person we encountered, showed a Christian attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond. Our salesmen, Kevin Jewel, was so wonderful and kind. He spent an amazing amount of time with us, to assure we made the right decision with the best deal. A gentleman named Bob also came around and was so friendly, offering great conversation to my husband. Later we were introduced to Mickey. He was so much fun with all his Disney stuff. The love for his family and job was apparent. Yes we purchased, warranty :).To finalize our visit we met Denise, who only had kind words of praise for Mr. Walker and his sons leadership. Who wouldn't want to be a part of this great company. Oh and yes, we got our new Ford Explorer detailed. Thank You for these associates and an amazing vehicle.

Kevin Jewel
Bob McClure
Denise Newman
Mickey Alperstein

January 17, 2018

"Exciting experience"

- The Lepak's

Thank you to Shawna Hargett who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very patient and accommodating to both my husband and I in making such an important decision.

Shawna Hargett

Used 2015 Ford F-150, $25888

2015 Ford F-150

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction