Wantagh Mazda

1108 Reviews of Wantagh Mazda

October 18, 2017

"Super helpful!!"

- JamieW

My husband and I went in just to look but Josh and Phil were both so helpful and gave us so much information on the vehicle and the entire lease process we felt comfortable enough to say yes to a car that day. They explain all types of finanace situations for us so we would feel comfortable with our decision and never made us feel pressured. I would definitely recommend Wantagh Mazda to friends and family!

October 15, 2017

"Haggle free car buying. Makes car shopping a pleasure. "

- psstovahere

Just leased another Mazda CX 5. Josh Pena was great. He took the time to go over every detail of the process. No price haggling. He just gave a fair price upfront. So nice to lease a car without feeling like you are being take for a ride. Josh and Charlie showed all there is to know about the CX 5. Charlie is very passionate about all of the really cool features. I drove away happy and well versed on the CX 5. Thanks guys. John P.

Charlie Fizzuoglio
Oct 17, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for being our customer. It's great to hear that you were well taken care of! We greatly appreciate your business and feedback to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Have a great day and enjoy your new CX 5!

October 13, 2017

"Amazing Experience "

- KristinK

Called two different dealships and was quoted the best price with Wantagh. Had a great experience with the entire staff. Drove off with the car the same day. The technology on the car is amazing and Mike (my salesman) took his time explaining it all.

Mike Incristo
Oct 17, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Kristin, thank you for being our customer. It's great to hear that you were well taken care of! We greatly appreciate your business and feedback to us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you. Have a great day and enjoy your new Mazda!

October 12, 2017

"Great service"

- Karen

appointments convenient to my schedule. service on time and thorough, very courteous. I feel my car is well maintained and I feel safe. i have recommended the dealership to my friends

Craig Rotter
Oct 16, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Karen, we're so glad to hear you had a swift service experience. Please reach out to us if there's anything else you need assistance with, we would be happy to help. Thanks for stopping by!

October 11, 2017

"Second Mazda and even better Zoom Zoom:)"

- Prof.Dot

My second time dealing with Mazda dealership in Wantagh and there was no room for disappointment. Victor made this experience smooth and stress free. His intelligence and knowledge about the cars and what would be the best choice in any given situation allowed me to make the right choice. I also would like to thank Phil, who steer me in right direction too.

Victor Liantonio
Oct 16, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

It's great to hear that you were well taken care of by Victor and Phil! Thank you for doing business with us and for taking time to leave a review. We look forward to opportunities where we can further assist you in your car care needs!

October 10, 2017

"Happy Customer"

- Kimmysj8

This is my 3rd Mazda from this dealership and each experience has been the best. Never felt any pressure to buy/lease any car. Will continue to use their service in the future.

Joe Bonavita
Oct 11, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you so much Kimmy! We take great pride in providing the very best customer experience each and every time someone visits us, and hearing that we're 3-for-3 puts a big smile on all of our faces! We look forward to seeing you next time!

October 09, 2017

"Best Dealer!"

- Giomazda

My son purchased his first new car & I can't begin to tell you how great they were to him! They showed him everything, even how to check the oil! Great Dealership!!

Mike Incristo
Oct 11, 2017 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Gio, we are delighted to hear how great it was! If you or anyone in your family should need anything more from us, please give us a call! Enjoy your new Mazda!

October 09, 2017

"Very attentive to your Questions, Very informative answers!"

- Bobbyc628

My Salesman was a very professional and no pressure gentlemen that knows the product he sells. He gives you the information you need to make your own decision. I'll be going back when my current lease expires.

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for your incredible feedback, Bobby! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your leasing experience with us here at Wantagh Mazda. We really appreciate your business and are looking forward to working with you again!

October 08, 2017

"Pleasureable"

- Gllanes

David Chiari and Ken Davis immediately put me at ease. David was the salesperson and he was very patient with me. He explained the options and the car perks. He was not pushy which was what I was looking for. He listened to me and help me get exactly what I wanted. Ken, the finance gentleman was funny and amenable and quick.

David Chiari

Wantagh Mazda responded

We’re glad to hear that your car buying experience was an enjoyable one. One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that David and Ken did that for you. You can expect the same level of care every time you visit us at Wantagh Mazda. If we can help you further in any way, please let us know!

October 08, 2017

"Would Highly Recommend! "

- Jbenson0207

Amazing service! Went into the dealership looking to lease the 2017 C-X5 and David was helpful and patient and addressed all of my concerns. I have never experienced such wonderful customer service when purchasing a car. Even when there was an issue with ending my old lease David took the time to work through it all with me. The entire team was wonderful and I will be recommending this dealership to friends and family. To the entire team at Wantagh Mazda thank you for a great experience!

David Chiari

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you so much, we really appreciate your recommendation! It means the world to us. David is a great asset to our team and was more than happy to help. Please let us know how we can help again in the future, and enjoy your new car!

1 - 10 of 1,108 results