Wantagh Mazda

1385 Reviews of Wantagh Mazda

March 22, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Josh56

Got quick service with the best price around. Everybody friendly with no pressure. No up charges or hidden fees. Was in and out quickly with no unnecessary waiting.

March 16, 2019

"Happy customer! What other dealerships should learn from"

- Abey Philip

I visited the dealership enquiring about cx5 signature today and was helped by Henry. Professional, straight to the point, transparent about rates. No pressure, relaxed environment and guess what, I have a new lease all within minutes. In my experience Wantagh Mazda gave me the best experience among all dealerships I have visited. Henry was so helpful and was able to meet my needs and the car was ready for pick up on time. The entire process was smooth well handled. Will highly recommend this dealership and Henry to anyone who wants hazzle free transaction.

Henry Gochez
Mar 19, 2019 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

We are so happy to hear that Henry helped in giving you a good buying experience with us! Thank you for the kind words and please come back and see us for any of your future car needs, Abey!

March 14, 2019

"Such a pleasure"

- angelaczar

It was a pleasure from start to finish with David Chiari and Joe Stella. They were both very accommodating and took the time to explain everything to me and my family. I would definitely recommend Wantagh Mazda to anyone wishing to purchase or lease a Madza. The cars/SUVs are beautiful and the staff are wonderful.

Mar 18, 2019 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation! It is great to hear that you had a positive sales experience with David and Joe. Enjoy your new vehicle!

March 13, 2019

"Stress free "

- flms

I have purchased two vehicles in the last 3 years. from this dealer This is a no hassle dealership. I have been driving for over 40 years and this is by far the best place to purchase a vehicle.

Mar 18, 2019 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for the kind words and compliments about our dealership! We appreciate your continued business with us and are happy to have earned your continued trust. We look forward to seeing you again!

March 07, 2019

"THIRD TIMES A CHARM"

- Carol Ann

This is my forth Mazda and the third time doing business with Wantagh Mazda. Cannot say enough good things about my experience. Charlie made sure I was a happy customer. Never even considered shopping around as I knew they would take good care of me.

Charlie Fizzuoglio
Mar 11, 2019 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

Carol, thank you for your continued loyalty with Wantagh Mazda! We're so glad that Charlie helped make your latest buying experience with us so comfortable for you!

March 06, 2019

"Wantagh Mazda Service"

- Happy driver

Dealing with Gary is always a pleasure. He goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied and happy this is a top dealership

Gary Gavin
Mar 08, 2019 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

It is always awesome to see you, and we can't tell you how much we appreciate you stopping by with your vehicle. We are glad we could fix it in a timely manner. It was a pleasure to see you and hope you will come back to see our service team again. Have a great week!

March 05, 2019

"Best Buying Experience Ever"

- RonBeck

Have to say this was my easiest and least stressful purchase of a car in my life. Victor was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure. The rest of the staff were also helpful and easy to deal with.

Phil Puleo
Mar 07, 2019 -

Wantagh Mazda responded

This is what we love to hear! We are delighted to hear that our staff, including Victor, provided you with your easiest and least stressful car buying experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

March 04, 2019

"New Car Sale"

- Eileen

I would definitely recommend David Chiari and Joe Stella. They were both extremely patient and very professional. Any questions or concerns were addressed immediately. They work with their customers to make the best deal possible. If you are in the market for a new car do not hesitate to see David or Joe at Wantagh Mazda.

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for the review, Eileen! We are glad we were able to provide you with excellent service. We always love to hear when our team provides the customer with service that leaves them so happy. Thanks again and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

March 03, 2019

"Service at Wantagh"

- Car girl

Excellent customer care by Craig R. AS Mngr. I was promptly greeted with such precision concerning the issue I presented with. I was kept informed as to what the progress was with my vehicle. Upon completion I was treated with awesome customer care. Thank you all.

Craig Rotter
Other Employees : Eric- service tech

Wantagh Mazda responded

Thank you for the wonderful review and the excellent ratings! We are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience at our dealership. We hope that we have earned your business in the future.

March 02, 2019

"Fantastic experience, as always! "

- Lizvidic

This has been my third vehicle leased from David, and I am always leaving the dealership smiling. His customer service is impeccable, and I never feel taken advantage of. He really tries to meet everyone where they’re at and do whatever he can to make you happy

Wantagh Mazda responded

We are sure David loves the shout out! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, we are thrilled David and the team was able to make your car buying experience a great one. We are always delighted to hear from loyal customers, especially when they have a great time! Please do not hesitate to let David, or anyone at the dealership, know if you need anything else. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 1,385 results