Westshore Honda

Product Specialist

December 06, 2018

"Fast and easy"

- Chelsea123

I am very happy with the entire process here. Normally buying a car at any dealership is such a hassle but that is not the case here. I already knew which car I wanted and Tyler and the finance guy were able to help me make it happen. Within a matter of 3-4 hours I was in and out with my new baby!

November 30, 2018

"Nice cars. Nice people. "

- JrAdkins22

I have now purchased two vehicles through this dealership (formally known as Kuhn Honda) and have had only good experiences. The people have been friendly and non aggressive. They are accommodating and seem to care about what you have to say. My salesman this time was a young man named Zach Walters who was kind and genuine. He did not push me in anyway and instead, “fought” for a better price to help me out. I did not get a chance to review him through the dealership due to an email mix up but I would give him 10/10 on every category. This Honda dealership has been great and I will continue to do business with them.

Zach Walters- salesman/ Cory (last name unknown) -sales floor manager

November 26, 2018

"Pleasant"

- Deb48

Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Tyler my sales associate was great. Sales manager worked hard to meet my needs. Pleased with my purchase overall

Westshore Honda, Tampa, FL, 33607