Whitten Brothers Mazda

Internet Sales

September 21, 2018

"Worth the drive"

- Bma

I drove up from Newport News because I saw online they had a larger selection of used Mazdas than I could find locally AND the prices were more affordable!!!! Melvin spent a lot of time with me and made sure I got the car I wanted. They worked with me and got my payment down to the level I was comfortable with. These guys really want to sell their cars! Honest and fair.

Nick Burton

September 20, 2018

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- Hokie25

Besides Melvin showing us around all the great invnetory at Whitten he was very friendly and welcoming to my entire family that was there for the purchase of my vehicle. Both him and the manager worked as hard as they could to make me a satisifed customer.

September 08, 2018

"Great experience"

- Susan & Steve

We are very happy with our SUV purchase at Whitten Brothers Mazda. We were looking for a used manual transmission CX-5, which are not always easy to find. The process from start to finish was easy and enjoyable. Special thanks to Melvin Roberts, who helped us through the process. Thank you!

Used 2014 Mazda Mazda6