Whitten Brothers Mazda

Melvin Roberts

January 10, 2019

"Super car-buying experience"

- Fast Eddie

The whole car-buying experience at Whitten Mazda was better than I had any reason to expect. Bill Edwards is about as good a salesman as they come. Knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing -- Bill made sure we got everything we were looking for in a new Mazda CX-5, without resorting to high-pressure salesmanship. He clearly explained the nuances of the vehicle's features gave a test-drive varied enough in city-type and highway conditions to highlight those features. In a word, Bill let the vehicle sell itself. After my first visit, he and others at Whitten followed up with emails and calls to thank me for stopping in. Again, I felt they were being attentive but not pushy. Once the purchase decision was made, even the dealings with folks offering undercarriage protection and long-term equipment warranties were done without a feeling of high pressure. Before we left, Bill made gave my wife and me a thorough hands-on briefing on many of the vehicle's high-tech features, paired my iPhone with the CX-5's communications system and showed us the ins-and-outs of Mazda's navigation system. We left feeling that Whitten Mazda had given us a good deal on a great vehicle.

Other Employees : Ron Spector, Bob Darling

January 09, 2019

"Great experience"

- Cathy

I had researched and knew what I wanted. . Whitten had better prices than the Mazda dealer near my house, so I drove across town to Midlothian to look at their inventory after speaking with Ryan about an internet price request. My salesman, Melvin Roberts, was wonderful and did not pressure me to purchase. I purchased after test driving and the paperwork with Matt Parrish was very easy and simple.

Melvin Roberts
Ryan Dixon
Other Employees : Matt Parrish, Larry Cupp

January 04, 2019

"Wonderful Experience"

- Nikki

I am so glad I went here to buy my second car. It was so much better than my first car buying experience elsewhere. My salesman, Bill Edwards, was very knowledgeable about the cars he was selling, and in general. He seemed truly interested in getting me into a car that I would like, and that would be a good fit for me. I am very happy with my new car! Thanks also to Michael Schatzberg for guiding me through the financial side of things! Would definitely come here again!

Other Employees : Michael Schatzberg