Whitten Brothers Mazda

Internet Sales

November 04, 2018

"Pleasant experience"

- km2222

I recently leased a CX-5 from the Whitten Brothers. I was in between purchasing and leasing and they answered all questions I had and were patient with me as I made my decision. Melvin gathered all information I asked for before coming in to test drive in a timely manner. He made the process simple and as easy as possible. Thank you!

Melvin Roberts

November 01, 2018

"Hassle free experience"

- CX5

It was a stress free experience buying my new Mazda. I’ve purchased quite a few new cars over the years, and this is the best experience I’ve had so far. I would definitely recommend Whitten Brothers to others.

October 24, 2018

"Great people. Pleasant experience. "

- skb011014

I recently purchased CX-5 from the Whitten Brothers. Bill was very helpful, professional, and was willing to work with my schedule. Other people I dealt with at the dealership including Nick Burton and others were very professional as well.

Nick Burton