Whitten Brothers Mazda

Melvin Roberts

July 15, 2018

"2018 CX 5"

- me

Stopped by just to see Mazda's offerings and Bill was the first we talked with. Bill was very friendly and spent a lot of his time showing us everything Mazda had. Never had any pressure to buy right away. Bill recommended we go home and think about everything. We returned to test drive then asked about the prices and everything was very fair. Nick was able to find what we wanted plus some roof rails, but the price was again fair, and he threw in a few things to make us happy. The CX 5 was brand new and only took 2 days to get it (they drove it in the next day). We were approved for financing before we arrived to pick it up so only took about an hour to sign for everything and get going. The friendly staff, no pressure to buy and the whitten advantage warranty sold us on buying a Mazda.

July 01, 2018

"First time car buyer"

- theDude

My experience with whitten brothers mazda was very excellent. I started roughly 2 months prior with Bill when I went in to look at a cx-5. I told him up front all I wanted was to look and did not plan to purchase and not once did he push me to buy. He was a text book of information regarding the pros and cons of the vehicle I was looking at, how it compared to similar vehicles and all the bells, whistles, and upgrades possible. Ultimately it was my experience with Bill that made me come back to purchase. My purchasing experience was excellent, I knew what I wanted and they had it there in the lot. I went in prepared with my hagglers mentality but as I was purchasing a model year previous they were ridiculously generous with the offer and I did not have to counter once. My only quarrel is that I had to wait roughly 2.5 hours to meet with the finance manager. I understand that it was not only Saturday but also a holiday weekend so to say it was busy is an understatement but I felt that they should have had two finance managers staffed to speed the process. Overall I was fantastically pleased and whitten brothers mazda (midlothian) is a fine establishment with great people who truly put customer satisfaction first.

Cody Cooper

June 27, 2018

"Good Experience at Whitten Mazda"

- MazdaOwner

We purchased a new 2018 CX-3 Touring. I worked with salesman Harold Toast. He was professional and did not pressure me during the purchase process. He had a good knowledge of the vehicle's features. He answered all my questions and quickly responded to my emails. The overall experience at Whitten Mazda was a good one

Mike Hubbard