Apple Ford Lincoln

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

Beverly
2/15/2015

"Added another used vehicle to the Customer for Life plan."

I appreciate the ability to incorporate additional vehicles in our household to our current CFL Plan; it makes it more likely that our vehicles will be well maintained. Dave Eichorn was very friendly and knowledgeable as explained the initial maintenance review of the vehicle we added to the plan.

user7382
2/14/2015

"Good experience"

They got me 0% financing for my new car which was nice and got me into the new car that i wanted so i could afford it

Flyers97
2/09/2015

"Great Experience"

My F150 front left side was noisy. Apple quickly diagnosed the problem, honored my warranty and had my truck back to me by 5PM. The service advisor, Amanda Smith, could not have been more friendly or communicative. I knew exactly what was happening throughout the day and she was a pleasure to work with.

Amanda Smith

tree
1/31/2015

"After the Sale "

Bought 70k truck said would change tailgate 2 months had to call ford to get moving now 2 weeks to install no communication with customers Rob sales manager smart remarks to me very airagent not happy with Apple Ford Had bought 2 upper end vehicles in 6 months from them would not advice anyone to buy from don't want to do what they say they will do

Steve Myers

Apple Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 31, 2015

Sir, please don't forget the truck you bought is the one you asked us to go get for you. You brought us the invoice and said...get this truck for me, its exactly what I want... We did this. The truck came in and you realized it didn't have the tailgate step. You then wanted us to spend another $70K to get a different truck that had the step. At that time we agreed to get you the tailgate step you wanted. I understand the time line is not satisfactory to you but at the end of the day you are getting exactly what you asked for. We haven't charged you any additional money other than the cost of the tailgate step its self, and you've been provided a free rental, We consistently strive make every accommodation we can for our valued customers. This case is no different. Unfortunately it is impossible to make everyone happy, even when they are getting exactly what they have asked for. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at any time James Koser 443-539-1231.

Suzi
1/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

Dan Brito and the service team were excellent! They did our state inspection and the repairs needed. We were trying to sell our car, so they took the extra time to do some detailing and run our car through the car wash to make it look great!

Dan Brito

shugga39
1/22/2015

"Most plesant service with car dealer....EVER"

I've been a ford owner most all my life. My 16 y.o. Ford Explorer gave me many years of driving pleasure, but it was time for something new. I saw the suv of my dreams on the Apple website, and made a call. I spoke to Marvin Williams, Internet Sales Associate. He answered all of my questions, so I decided to test drive the vehicle. I went in not expecting to purchase a vehicle, because I wanted to check out a few other deals on Murano's. After the test drive, Mr. Williams was very through, and I felt no undue pressure to purchase. With being a previous Ford customer and all the insentives offered I felt that I was given the best deal possible, so I made my purchase on the spot. I met with Mr. Williams a few days after the purchase of my 2015 Ford Escape Titanium (fully loaded I might add!) to learn about the many features of this suv. He is very patient and through. I would suggest to anyone looking for a vehicle, who's looking for a dealer who is knowledgeable, and make you feel comfortable without undue pressure, this is the guy for you. He is friendly, helpful and efficient.

Marvin Williams

JMH
1/17/2015

"Service and check for a bad tire"

Service was completed faster this time. Good job. I have my vehicles serviced here. I like the changes in the waiting area. Thank you. See you next time.

Abeacham
1/17/2015

"Excellent"

Employees are very nice, courteous, and professional. I never have problems with my vehicle after service. Car is kept clean while being worked on. I have, so far, been explained everything that needs/has been done to my car. I feel like a valued, important customer.

JASWIL
1/16/2015

"First experience with service department"

Mandy kept her word on timing and pricing. Truck was ready when promised. She was willing to answer questions and describe the services needed. Friendly, efficient, and helpful.

Amanda and Mike

lady_love
1/07/2015

"Great Service Department"

Jacquelynne Pressman called me to let me know that my badge was in and we set a date. However, I called her back the next day and asked if I could just go in to get my badge done that same day and she said "No problem, come on in." I was so excited. When I got there, she let me know that there could be a wait since she was squeezing me in at the last minute. As she was dealing with another customer, Dan Brito checks me in and takes my car to get serviced . When Dan brings my car back, he had washed and vacuumed it. I was very impressed with the teamwork provided by Jacquelynne and Dan. Because of them and the service they provided, I look forward to my next service department encounter.

Jacquelynne Pressman & Dan Brito