Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd.,
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

kristin1989
4/22/2015

"awesome service"

The service manager Curtis was very helpful me today 4/21 I was having a bad morning and he Really helped me out by giving me the correct information about a warranty that I had through apple Ford and I left there very pleased with his great customer service you don't get that much anymore thanks again Curtis for all your help.

taffyleah
4/20/2015

"Customer service"

Apple Ford's service department has excellent customer service overall. Each time I go there to get my car worked on, everyone is wonderful and helpful. I really do appreciate great customer service.

Amanda Smith - service advisor

cooperfordfamily
4/19/2015

"Amazingly fast service on a busy day"

I took my Ford Five Hundred in for a light change on a Saturday. Instead of making me wait hours to have it done, Curtis Ford took my car, got the light changed, and I was out in 7 minutes. Talk about service! Definitely recommend going to Apple Ford!

dabears
4/09/2015

"Great experience all around"

Great dealership! Being an X plan buyer we know what we'll pay for a vehicle-so my focus is on the knowledge, professionalism and customer service qualities of the people who work at a dealership. Apple Ford is the third dealer that I've purchased from in Maryland, and will be the only one I use from this point forward. Jeff Erlich was our salesman and went above and beyond to ensure that we were provided with the necessary information for our purchase and the customer for life program. He followed up after our purchase, and never pushed additional services for us to buy. Will Malloy made sure that we received the best financing deal possible, and had us in and out quickly. Lindsey explained the optional protection plans for the car that we could purchase, and never pushed us to buy a particular option or plan. Since we bought the car in the evening we had to come back for the undercoating and exterior protection, and she made the service appointment for us and explained the loaner program. Bernie came over and welcomed us to the Apple family even before the paperwork was finalized. I will definitely purchase from Apple again and have recommended the dealership to friends.

41willys
4/08/2015

"Radio"

Very satisfied with the manor in which I was treated and final result of my problem. The radio was replaced. Thank you Mike and Jackie. You have worked hard to make this a very satisfied customer.

Jackie ... Service writer

Fordguy
4/07/2015

"Customer Service"

Customer service was excellent at Apple Ford. The salesman was courteous and helpful. I am looking forward to getting use out of their Customer for Life program.

Susan
4/07/2015

"Wonderful customer service"

Had a scheduled oil change. While waiting for my vehicle to be serviced I couldn't help but notice the consistent niceness and considerate way that David Eichhorn interacted and dealt with customers. It was very nice to witness and he really didn't notice that anyone was observing him being patient, kind and thoughtful. He was just authentically being nice. He should be commended for excellent customer service. David Eichhorn represents your company well. You are lucky to have him. Susan

Igotmytruck
4/02/2015

"Good experience but wished they would have..."

Good experience but wished they would have negotiated on price. The selection of used trucks in my price range was limited. I feel that I got a good deal. The finance department forgot about me for quite a while but in the end got me a better rate than my credit union could.

Justin who did the insurance verification.

Ford Fusion Buyer
4/01/2015

"Ford Fusion Purchase"

Dealership service was good, inventory provided a lower price, and overall experience was good. Sales person was particularly good and not pushy. John Williams helped us and the manager made the deal we wanted to see.

Michael
3/17/2015

" Great car buying experience"

My wife and I were very pleased to be able to work with Steve Meyer, new car sales consultant at Apple Ford. Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable, easy to talk to and he answered all of our questions and guided us through the new car buying experience. We also appreciated Steve's follow up and willingness to work with us on a price. I'll contact Steve and the team at Apple Ford when it's time to purchase my next vehicle. Thank you Steve.

Reviews of Will Malloy