Apple Ford Lincoln

2.2

August 10, 2017

"fantastic"

- sarah123

Stan Lui who was our used car salesman was fabulous. He had the car we wanted to look at ready for us when we pulled into the dealership. We took it out for a test drive and came home with the car the same night. I would go back and see him any time.

Stanley Liu
Jesse Nammack

August 07, 2017

"Great place to do business "

- maxstar1

I was in the market for a SUV. I need to be able to tow jet skis. I spoke with Chip Doetsch. We discussed a 2017 fully optioned Black Ford Explorer Sport with twin turbo V6. The vehicle was ready when I arrived. After a roadtest, a deal was struck. My Explorer was detailed, paint sealed and paperwork signed. I was on my way home in short order. I got a great trade allowance on my 2016 Mustang GT, plus incentives and discounts. This is my second vehicle purchase from Apple Ford and I have always gotten top notch service.

Jeff Erlich
Robert Koser
Chris Bailey
Chip Doetsch
Theresa Volz

August 04, 2017

"Purchased pre-owned F150"

- dafjr

Recently I purchased a 2013 F150 Certified pre owned. My experience with both the sales team and everyone else at this dealership was wonderful. I would recommend Apple ford .

Stanley Liu