Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd.,
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

eric a
8/26/2015

"2005 Mercury Grand Marquis GS"

My Service Advisor was Les Ashburn. The service department was very busy and Les got me in and out so quickly that even I couldn't believe it. His professionalism was above top shelf and succeeded far beyond my expectations. I would recommend Apple Ford to anyone who is looking for a service department that provides the best in customer service anywhere. Thank you Les for making my Apple Ford experience an awesome one!! Eric Anderson

myFirst-F-150
8/17/2015

"Just Purchased a Certified EcoBoost F-150"

My first visit to Apple Ford Lincoln was awesome. After purchasing an EcoBoost F-150 from a good friend, I was able to receive great direction from James & Bryan in Finance to easily transfer the extended warranty into my name. No games, no up sell, just simple & painless steps. While doing a final check of the vehicle before transferring ownership, we discovered an issue that initially appeared very daunting. Curtis assured me that the vehicle would be taken care of, and Mandy was able to get me in the next day AND fixed the issue before close of business. The was amazing, especially since the seller was going overseas in just a couple of days. I've never owned a Ford until now, and it certainly started out on the right foot......Many THANKS to the staff at Apple Ford Lincoln.

Mandy Smith

susan123
8/17/2015

"Quick turnaround time for car to be fixed, friendly staff"

Les Ashburn was helpful and understood that I needed to try and have my car back from a recall service call as soon as possible. He kept the time under an hour and was friendly and most cooperative. He listened and was very respectful of myself as the owner of a new car. I have had 4 cars now from this particular dealership and am very pleased with the service department, Quick Lanes and the experience of buying a car as well. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in this area! Thanks for making my life easier....and I love my new car! This is my favorite car so far....a 2015 Ford Escape!

Bob Kosier, Lee Ashburn

GinaD
8/13/2015

"Wonderful Experience- I Want to Give 6 Stars"

I just brought a car to Apple Ford's Service Department. The whole experience was wonderful. I didn't buy the car there, yet I felt like family. I worked with Les Ashbury (Service Advisor) and Curtis Ford (Service Manager). The visit was efficient and informative. The appointment was booked ahead of time, I was in and out in 45 minutes with all my questions answered, a problem serviced, and a clean truck. Fabulous!

Tim1968
8/10/2015

"Apple ford,best ford dealer around "

Andrea holten was our sales lady,I gave her what I wanted my payment to be and she gave me everything I asked for,didn't have to sacrifice on my vehicle choice or options, overall best dealer experience I've ever had.

Andrea holten

janmm2
8/05/2015

"Best in service"

I brought the car in as part of a Ford safety recall. I was most pleased with the service and especially the care and consideration I received from Mandy Smith (service advisor). When the repair was done, in under an hour, Mandy informed me that they had noticed a carbon build up and suggested I have it cleaned which I did. I greatly appreciated being told about a possible future problem before it became a problem as well as having the work done right away. I especially liked Mandy's attitude of "I treat others like I would like to be treated".

Mandy Smith

Gail
7/29/2015

"2005 F250 XLT"

We saw a used F250 on their web site. Great truck and reasonably priced. On my way home in the rain my feet got wet. Shawn (used car manager) got right on the problem and made sure the leak was found and fixed. It took a few times but the guys didn't give up until I was happy. Will buy another vehicle from them. Could not have had a more pleasant experience.

Chris and his team glass repair/leaks

tshans2015
7/26/2015

"No pressure, enjoyable car buying experience "

Steve made my car buying experience enjoyable and easy going. The whole dealership was a delight to work with, and having been back for the free car washes it promises, it seems it's just as enjoyable to be a customer as to be a potential customer. Thanks to Steve and Apple Ford for giving me faith back into how buying a car should be!

kraviart123
7/24/2015

"WOW.........."

We were on our way from Pittsburgh, PA to Ocean City for a family vacation, When our Ford f-150 had a transmission pump blow.

Les Ashburn......Service Advisor.

Billybob123
7/23/2015

"friendly and courteous service"

Employees knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. Have never been disappointed when I've gone in for all the recalls I have received on my Ford Fusion.

Reviews of Curtis Ford