Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd.,
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

ArtCooke
6/30/2015

"Great Service by the Service Dept both Car and Customer"

I came to the dealer frustrated and confused late and prior to a holiday. They explained to me prior to me coming that it may not be possible to examine and repair my vehicle that evening. Dan Brito, one of the service advisors with the assistance of Mandy Smith saw my frustration, came to my aid. They took my car in, arrangement for transportation for me ( thru Enterprise Car Rental ) so I could continue with my life. I was expecting to be without my car for about a week or so , but my service advisors put a priority on my vehicle and surprisingly my repaired and ready the next business day since it was Fathers Day Weekend. Thank Apple Ford Lincoln for your great service.

Dan Brito, Mandy Smith

HappyFordOwner
6/26/2015

"Professional, speedy, great service"

The dealership cares about its customers from the service advisor who is the first person you are in contact with to the automotive technicians who did a great job on fixing my car.

Rick Poppe

JudyW
6/26/2015

"Car Repair"

Les Ashburn and Curtis Ford give the type of service often neglected, but should be expected and greatly appreciated! My expectations were met and exceeded. There is a dealership closer to my residence, but I will continue to travel to Apple Ford to have work done on my vehicle, mainly due to the painless and efficient service by all at this establishment! Great work gentlemen!!!!

Les Ashburn and Zach at Enterprise

mdglass
6/18/2015

"Professional, caring service"

Les Ashburn and Mandy Smith were great. A three day repair was complete in one day. I had a minor problem that surfaced as I picked the car up, but the repair took ten minutes to fix.

Mandy Smith, Les Ashburn

EmperessoftheSun
6/14/2015

"Salesman Goes the Extra Mile"

Our salesman, Dan Brennan, went out of his way to help us, spending extra time with us on 3 or 4 separate visits and finding us what seemed like the only manual, white, V6 2015 Mustang in the mid-Atlantic. Additionally, Will, the finance man, was very patient and helpful. On the downside, I would find someone else to do the insurance and customer service presentations. These were not people who should have contact with customers.

MJSparks
6/04/2015

"Polite, Professional and Attentive"

Having a car just 5 months old means that I was not expecting to be in for service just yet, but here I am! Curtis, Les and their team are remarkable. They did not hesitate to get my car in to be checked out immediately, and though it took 2 days for them to get the issues resolved, they quickly put me in another car and communicated with me constantly on the status. They can't help what goes wrong, but they sure do make sure that the customers have as little concern and inconvenience as possible. I was called first thing in the morning, and kept apprised of what was going on throughout the day. When the realized it would need to be there overnight to await parts, they came to get me, had a courtesy car ready for me, and I walked out the door! The layout is impeccably clean, the staff are quick to help, phone calls are immediately answered, and even their shuttle driver (Calvin) was incredibly professional. Not only will I return to the location for future service, but I will be sure to let my friends know just how respectable this service center is. Thank you guys for everything!

Les, Calvin, Diana (Enterprise)

jketterer
6/01/2015

"Great Ford Service Center"

Mike Ross is always knowledgable when I drop off my F250 for Diesel service. He keeps me informed and doesn't try to sell me anything I don't need.

fghjkl
5/30/2015

"Excellent service, very quick"

Came in looking for a truck. Saad was very helpful and quickly showed us 4 different trucks. We picked out the one we liked and made a deal. He was very helpful and got the paperwork moving very quickly. Bryan helped us in the finance department and did everything possible to get us the best loan. He was also very efficient and we were done very quickly. The whole staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone!

MaryLou
5/28/2015

"2010 Lincoln, with tire damage"

Ben Ludwig was my service advisor and he went above and beyond the duty of getting my tires replaced, He took several pictures of the tire and was diligent in contacting Ford for the replacement, He was very professional and took a pro active approach at getting this solved for me. I appreciate all the hard work and effort he put into this. All the service people and mechanics at Apple Ford are wonderful. They have always treated me with respect, been very courteous, and professional . Great place to go to buy a car or have one worked on. The other Service manage that I work with is Steve Watts, he also goes above an beyond the call of duty to help.

Holly3
5/27/2015

"Warranty Issues"

The paint on the hood of my 2013 Explorer was blistering from underneath along the front edge after just 27 months. While I had 39,000 miles and was out of warranty technically the Service Manager, Mr. Curtis Ford, agreed that this was not normal and sent me for an estimate at Tri State Collision down the road. There I spoke with Janet Barry who explained that this was a problem with the aluminum hood used on this model. The estimate was $1832.64 which included a replacement hood as they were not willing to paint the existing hood. I returned to the service department with the estimate and spoke with Curtis again and he told me that he would contact Ford to see what they would do. The following day I received a call from the service department that Ford was willing to put in $1400.00 towards the repair even though I was technically past the warranty. I scheduled the repair with Tri- State and the work was completed. When I picked up the vehicle not only had Tri-State installed and painted the new hood but actually touched up two chips I had on the front fender at no additional charge. Both Janet and Curtis were excellent to deal with and I really appreciate them going the extra mile for me with Ford. I could not have had these repairs done without their help. I would highly recommend Apple Ford and Tri-State Collision to anyone who asks. I am certainly a customer for life now!

Janet Barry at Tri-State Collision (Body shop referred to for problem)

Reviews of Curtis Ford