Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd.,
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

Bryan18
4/20/2016

"Service"

Keep up the good service. The service is always done correct the first time. Please continue the good service. I enjoy coming to Apple ford and dealing with the service department.

Raoul
4/16/2016

"New truck purchase"

Worked with Jeff Erlich in sales. He was very thorough in going over the main features of the F-150 I was interested in. There was no rush to get the test drive done and start negotiating. He was engaged, friendly, and knowledgable. Jeff presented himself as eager to please and highly motivated. Jeff was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Love my Vehicle
4/15/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

I had a very good experience at Apple Ford. I was only going to look at a new vehicle but ended up buying one. Our salesperson was very friendly and courteous. The process was relatively painless. I was happy that the vehicle I was interested in was part of the Apple Ford inventory. I would highly recommend Apple Ford.

Sailorman
4/14/2016

"Excellent service fixing the CD player in my 2016 Explorer "

Apple did a terrific job diagnosing and repairing a problem I was having with the CD player in my new 2016 Explorer. I have purchased and had service on 2 explorers and 3 expeditions at Apple Ford and have received fair pricing and excellent service on all of these vehicles.

Rick -- senior guy in service

thebenberman
4/13/2016

"An Asset to the Ford Motor Company"

Brought my 2015 Mustang GT for transmission issue. After making an appointment with Kevin from the service team, who was really nice and helpful, they started the process of figuring out what's wrong with my transmission. A week in, and after a master technician (Devin) looked at my car, he tried to figure out what's wrong with it. He offered to contact me personally and let me know the whole process from start to finish to bring my car back to street-ready. He made sure that I would be a top priority in the most professional way I've seen. He brought me back on the road as fast as he could. I'm really happy to know that there's such a great dealership with such a good reputation in my area. Thanks!

Devin

Premierelecteical

"Great service!"

Could not be happier with service at Apple Ford the service writer who helped me on my most recent visit (Les Ashburn) was wonderful. Very courteous and helpful in explaining the work needed to my vehicle. Work was also completed in a timely manner. I have purchased 2 vehicles form Apple and having a service department like Apples makes repairs and maintenance a very easy process.

Laura
4/13/2016

"Great Service with a friendly smile! "

Les was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the service my car needed. He was upfront and honest with pricing! I would recommend Les and Apple Ford to all my family and friends. Great service!

CristinLea
4/11/2016

"Thank you Apple Ford!! :)"

I bought a Ford Escape from Apple Ford and fell in love with it. Unfortunately I have had some issues with it but I have had the pleasure of meeting Les, Service Consultant, and Curtis, Service Manager. I will start with saying that every time I have an emergency, Les is extremely quick in fitting me in which makes me feel like I'm important to him. Les is also extremely fast with getting my car diagnosed and contacting me after dropping my car off. Curtis is also very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile for his customers. I enjoyed sitting in his office just to chat. I have never been treated so well by a dealership and I will never stray from Apple Ford service. Thank you guys for making sure my car is 100% corrected and going out of your way to help me every time.

Diamond
3/28/2016

"CURTIS!!!! You are WONDERFUL!!!! THANK YOU!!!"

I have a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium which I absolutely adore. ( I love this car). Well I nearly went to pieces when the car would not start. I just didn't know what to do. I called Curtis Ford who had helped me once before. Curtis showed such GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ME ONCE AGAIN. He first calmed my fears. (Thank you)!! He then gave me excellent trouble shooting suggestions that actually worked. I am so grateful to Curtis, because, when I talked to him I was DEVASTATED. He brought me from 10 (being totally shaken up) to 0 (calm & peaceful)!! Good Customer Service is a MUST for me. It is very important. Presentation means everything!! , Curtis has always showed GREAT EXPERISE & most of all COMPASSION!!!!! Thank You so much Curtis for being such a PROFESSIONAL. Thank you for calming my fears & allowing me to feel that I matter not only as a customer but as a person. To actually allow me to feel that I MATTER!! I THINK YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!! Thank you so much!!! Joyce Chandler

pamela
3/26/2016

"THank you Curtis"

This was my 5th or 6th time taking my 2013 Ford Focus in to the dealership, due to experiencing manufacturing malfunctions. Though I am not pleased with all the problems I have had with this car, the customer service provided by Curtis Ford was so phenomenal that I had to say something. I was extremely upset and almost at the brink of tears when I came in, with my 16 month old. He noticed how distressed I was and took me aside personally to put me at ease. I truly appreciate him taking out the time to listen to my concerns, and working with me to find a solution. In a difficult situation especially one that he was not responsible for, it is hard to take ownership. But that is exactly what he did. Its people like this who take the time and effort to go above and beyond their call of duty that keep customers coming back. I am extremely appreciative. A heartfelt thank you.

Reviews of Curtis Ford