Apple Ford Lincoln

Will Malloy

April 29, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Alcapoeira17

The service was fantastic. Greg from the service dept treated me very well. From when he set up a rental car for me to fixing my car. I will be bringing my car in for service again. Thank you apple ford! And Greg.

April 27, 2017

"Fabulous Service!"

- Happy Consumer

Curtis Ford is the most responsive, respectful service manager I have ever had the pleasure of working with. There was a problem with a hubcap after my car was serviced, and Curtis listened carefully, with clear intent to understand the nature of my concern. He went above and beyond to resolve the issue and ensure my satisfaction! He provided fabulous service, and I am most grateful!

April 07, 2017

"Cold and bitter"

- Jdotero1

Wish there was a 0.. very limited over the phone, never gave much detail of vehicle, no motivation to sell, just going with the motion.. made us drive over 2 hrs from out of state to find out from another sales person who greeted us, that the vehicle we were looking at, was sold a few days prior, so basically noone ever checked to see if the vehicle was still there or not.. of course he didn't know it was sold a couple of days prior. No apologies, no nothing.. nice one, I guess people still get paid not to work and waste people's time traveling from a far.. it's ok buddy, I found my vehicle somewhere else :).