Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd.,
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

Michael
3/17/2015

" Great car buying experience"

My wife and I were very pleased to be able to work with Steve Meyer, new car sales consultant at Apple Ford. Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable, easy to talk to and he answered all of our questions and guided us through the new car buying experience. We also appreciated Steve's follow up and willingness to work with us on a price. I'll contact Steve and the team at Apple Ford when it's time to purchase my next vehicle. Thank you Steve.

bozmando
3/15/2015

"Diesel truck service"

Mike Ross was great to work with. Without an appt, he worked my truck into the schedule and it was finished before I expected. I'll be coming back. Mike makes a word-of-mouth reputation confirmed.

Chris
3/09/2015

"Thank You!"

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Apple and so far we are very pleased. Steve, our sales rep, was very nice and helpful. The new car seminar was also very helpful as well as a lot of things have changed with the service department and all the new electronic gadgets on the newer cars.

Suzanne
3/06/2015

"Back Again"

I returned to Apple Ford & Gary Ovelgone because I had such a positive experience purchasing my 2007 Ford Explorer. This time around, I was not sure exactly what vehicle would best fit my needs but Gary did an excellent job of presenting all the options. His extensive knowledge combined with a willingness to spend the time to thoroughly educate me on the benefits and features of several models resulted in the purchase of the perfect car for my family. He is a consummate professional and a true pleasure to deal with.

jeastrid71
3/04/2015

"Honest, Efficient, Repeat Customer"

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Ed Karn and 4th overall at Apple Ford. I have recommended Ed to my friends. I appreciate his honest, straight forward approach. I plan on to continuing buying my vehicles at Apple and I recommend Ed Karn as a quality sales person.

Ian Russell
3/04/2015

"Thank you Gary Ovelgone"

I contacted Apple Ford via the internet Web site for a particular 2014 car listed in inventory. I was mostly concerned about the price guarantee. Gary Ovelgone responded that that vehicle would not be in the price range I needed because I did not qualify for the discounts and rebates advertised. He did however suggest a 2015 model that he promised could be sold to me at the price I could not go over and he stuck to it. It was the best and most pleasant car buy I have ever made. Thanks to all of the Apple Ford people for making the experience as satisfying as could be expected. I plan to make another vehicle purchase in the near future again at Apple Ford.

Beverly
2/15/2015

"Added another used vehicle to the Customer for Life plan."

I appreciate the ability to incorporate additional vehicles in our household to our current CFL Plan; it makes it more likely that our vehicles will be well maintained. Dave Eichorn was very friendly and knowledgeable as explained the initial maintenance review of the vehicle we added to the plan.

user7382
2/14/2015

"Good experience"

They got me 0% financing for my new car which was nice and got me into the new car that i wanted so i could afford it

Flyers97
2/09/2015

"Great Experience"

My F150 front left side was noisy. Apple quickly diagnosed the problem, honored my warranty and had my truck back to me by 5PM. The service advisor, Amanda Smith, could not have been more friendly or communicative. I knew exactly what was happening throughout the day and she was a pleasure to work with.

Amanda Smith

tree
1/31/2015

"After the Sale "

Bought 70k truck said would change tailgate 2 months had to call ford to get moving now 2 weeks to install no communication with customers Rob sales manager smart remarks to me very airagent not happy with Apple Ford Had bought 2 upper end vehicles in 6 months from them would not advice anyone to buy from don't want to do what they say they will do

Steve Myers

Apple Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 31, 2015

Sir, please don't forget the truck you bought is the one you asked us to go get for you. You brought us the invoice and said...get this truck for me, its exactly what I want... We did this. The truck came in and you realized it didn't have the tailgate step. You then wanted us to spend another $70K to get a different truck that had the step. At that time we agreed to get you the tailgate step you wanted. I understand the time line is not satisfactory to you but at the end of the day you are getting exactly what you asked for. We haven't charged you any additional money other than the cost of the tailgate step its self, and you've been provided a free rental, We consistently strive make every accommodation we can for our valued customers. This case is no different. Unfortunately it is impossible to make everyone happy, even when they are getting exactly what they have asked for. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at any time James Koser 443-539-1231.

Reviews of Lindsey Dawson