Apple Ford Lincoln

Customer Service Representative

November 07, 2016

"Wasted time"

- Crazyutty

I made it clear on the that I wanted to turn in my lease and buy a new car. I also tell him about recent damage to the car and ask how the end of lease process works. Richard Martinez pushes hard for me to come in even though I tell him it's an hour drive. I ask him to talk to his leading expert and he gives the impression that he did. We even agree to a price on the car. I get there, he makes me wait 20 mins, and he says we need to schedule a separate inspection and I will be billed. I tell him we could have had this conversation on the phone. Instead of apologizing, he shrugs his shoulders. I say thanks for wasting 2.5 hours of my time and walk out.

November 02, 2016

"Excellent "

- Melissa3

Excellent service provided. Service was completed when promised and bill was less than anticipated. I will continue to use Apple Ford/Lincoln in the future.

November 01, 2016

"excellent service advisor ,Dusty Odom"

- vampira66

I recently had my Ford serviced at Apple Ford. My service advisor was Dusty Odom. She was excellent at explaining all of my car's needs. And kept in constant contact with me during the whole process of the repair. I would highly recommend Apple Ford morso Dusty Odom as an advisor.