Apple Ford Lincoln

8800 Stanford Blvd.,
Columbia, Maryland 21045
Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

Mara
4/30/2016

"Fraud by service department"

Buyer be very aware!!! Do not use the service or quick lane service at Apple Ford. I took my 2010 Ford Escape for an apparent Power Steering flush the Quick Lane department told me the truck needed back in February 2014. I was charged $79 for the service. Today My Husband took it again for the same thing to a different shop thinking it was time for such maintenance service. He found out the truck doesn't need the steering flush because the power steering system is electronic and does not have a reservoir. What pissed me off the most is that they probably thought they could take advantage of me because as a woman I don't know much about cars. I wonder how many people they have stolen money from by charging for services the cars don't need. What they did to me is fraud and I will be contacting the BBB and FTC to report this issue

NickHedr
4/30/2016

"Purchasing a Used Car"

I inquired about a vehicle they had posted on the on the internet site for sale. I told them my best offer and was instructed to come in to the dealership as we were close and it was the end of the month. I arrive, was told to ask for the sales manager. He came by shook my hand and left. Another salesman who I had never corresponded with starts showing me the vehicle. The entire time, I am trying to figure out what's going on. I finally inquire about the situation, and the salesman informs me he will be selling the vehicle and is willing to make me an offer. He quotes me more than the asking price listed on the internet, this ticks me off. My wife drove an hour to get to the dealership so we could pay cash and they want to play games. I said no, I told you my bottom dollar, but I will come up 500 and that is it. He gets up, we wait 10 more minutes, he comes back with another piece of paper still not even close to my offer. I get up tell the salesman I am not playing games and leave. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND OR PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Lies123
4/23/2016

"Nothing but lies!"

I was told to come it I was sure to get a deal! Well not true! Called for another Suv that the deal was done more lies,I fell for it again and the Suv.Sat there for several hours no answer.When I left I was told the next call I would get would be the deal!Never received any call!The only person that was friendly was the salesmen!Everyone else there just overlooked me as if I wasn't there!Would not tell anyone to go to Apple Ford!!

Bryan18
4/20/2016

"Service"

Keep up the good service. The service is always done correct the first time. Please continue the good service. I enjoy coming to Apple ford and dealing with the service department.

Les Ashburn

Raoul
4/16/2016

"New truck purchase"

Worked with Jeff Erlich in sales. He was very thorough in going over the main features of the F-150 I was interested in. There was no rush to get the test drive done and start negotiating. He was engaged, friendly, and knowledgable. Jeff presented himself as eager to please and highly motivated. Jeff was a pleasure to work with from start to finish.

Love my Vehicle
4/15/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

I had a very good experience at Apple Ford. I was only going to look at a new vehicle but ended up buying one. Our salesperson was very friendly and courteous. The process was relatively painless. I was happy that the vehicle I was interested in was part of the Apple Ford inventory. I would highly recommend Apple Ford.

Sailorman
4/14/2016

"Excellent service fixing the CD player in my 2016 Explorer "

Apple did a terrific job diagnosing and repairing a problem I was having with the CD player in my new 2016 Explorer. I have purchased and had service on 2 explorers and 3 expeditions at Apple Ford and have received fair pricing and excellent service on all of these vehicles.

Rick -- senior guy in service

thebenberman
4/13/2016

"An Asset to the Ford Motor Company"

Brought my 2015 Mustang GT for transmission issue. After making an appointment with Kevin from the service team, who was really nice and helpful, they started the process of figuring out what's wrong with my transmission. A week in, and after a master technician (Devin) looked at my car, he tried to figure out what's wrong with it. He offered to contact me personally and let me know the whole process from start to finish to bring my car back to street-ready. He made sure that I would be a top priority in the most professional way I've seen. He brought me back on the road as fast as he could. I'm really happy to know that there's such a great dealership with such a good reputation in my area. Thanks!

Devin

Premierelecteical

"Great service!"

Could not be happier with service at Apple Ford the service writer who helped me on my most recent visit (Les Ashburn) was wonderful. Very courteous and helpful in explaining the work needed to my vehicle. Work was also completed in a timely manner. I have purchased 2 vehicles form Apple and having a service department like Apples makes repairs and maintenance a very easy process.

Laura
4/13/2016

"Great Service with a friendly smile! "

Les was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with the service my car needed. He was upfront and honest with pricing! I would recommend Les and Apple Ford to all my family and friends. Great service!

Les Ashburn