Apple Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

"Heater Shield"

On a four hour business trip out of town, i heard a terrible metal on metal sound out of no where. Knowing nothing about trucks, I hurried to the nearest Jiffy Lube. After a 2 minute inspection, they returned to me and explained my brake pads had been worn through and my rotors and calipers had gone bad. After explaining to me my bill would be $900, they showed me the brake pads and said " you see how worn down they are?" If I had not just had them replaced I would have for sure just agreed with them and went through with the $900 service. Jiffy Lube explained it was too dangerous to drive the remaining 100 miles to Ford to get this checked out. My intuition told me to take the chance. I drove directly to the Ford dealership with no appointment, with a fear that my truck would stop driving. I pulled into the bay, and a service tech, hopped into my car, we drove about 40ft, and he said I know what it is. 30 seconds later I had another tech under my truck and confirmed it was a problem with the heater shield. He told me he would fix it right on the spot. $3.80 and 5 minutes later, I am on my way with no terrible sounds. All I can say is thank goodness for Apple Ford Lincoln's trustworthy techs and great customer service. I believe the employees I worked with were Curtis and David, but I apologize if I am incorrect. Thank you Curtis and David!

"Excellent sales experienced but disappointed with trade offe"

Gary Ovelgone was great, low pressure, let me make my own decisions but was extremely knowledgable of products and processes. Was very disappointed with trade-in value offered even with the "incentive". Still purchased the new vehicle and selling the trade on my own.

"Great Dealership - Highly Recommended"

While I had been to Apple Ford for warranty work in the past, I had never experienced the Sales side of the Dealership. This is clearly one of the best dealerships I have worked with in 40+ years! They are extremely friendly, helpful, focused on the customer's desires and needs, and definitely not "pushy." You truly get a feeling of "family" working with Sales Team! And this is true from the receptionist, to sales personnel (Ed Karn), to finance, and customer service!

"Exceedingly Excellent Customer Service"

I have been a customer of Apple Ford since December 2007, after purchasing my new Ford Escape, through a military program, from them. I have brought this car in for every scheduled service needed and other times when "something sounded or acted wrong." Kevin Lewis and then Donna Tipton were my service advisors and were so wonderful from a customer service perspective. However, Curtis Ford and Dan Brito have been the people, along with Oliver Fox, who welcome me and go "over and beyond" and are the role models our society should exhibit when it relates to customer service. I would like this review to be shown to the owners or Apple Ford because these employees, and the great care they give towards me, and ensure great service is done on my vehicle, deserve significant recognition. They greet me with a smile and go that "extra mile" to ensure I am a happy customer and because of them....I am ALWAYS HAPPY when I leave APPLE FORD! They are the epitome of a GREAT TEAM! Thank you...Curtis, Dan, and Oliver Fox.

Dan Brito and "Oliver" who washes my car every time

"Routine service"

The Apple Ford Quick Lane team always works hard to get you in and out as fast as they can, and I have always received great customer service, and high quality service.

"First Ford"

As a prior Saturn owner, I made the choice to go with not only Ford, but Apple Ford. The purchase process was straight forward and I'm thoroughly enjoying my new car.

"Second car within a year from Apple Ford"

Nine months ago we purchased our first vehicle from Apple Ford. Thanks to Will Malloy the experience was so positive that we came back to Apple for another vehicle. Will was not available to help us due to his recent promotion, so he introduced us to Gary Ovelgone. Gary was a pleasure to work with, he was very patient while we decided what vehicle we wanted. Spent a lot of time but at the end of the day we left with the vehicle we wanted. No pressure sales, just excellent help and suggestions to help us decide. Overall great experience !

"Excellent service"

I brought my SUV in for 3 recalls. Jackie checked me in since Rick wasn't at his desk and she didn't want me to stand around waiting. This was greatly appreciated. Rick checked me out in the evening. He was very pleasant and helpful. I liked the fact that Apple washed my car for me even though it was a recall notice. I thought the service was excellent.

Jackie Pressman and Rick Poppe

"Bad experience"

This dealer is a joke. Sales men are dishonet. The finance manger is a ripoff. You get a quote for a car and when you go to sign the contract if you don't pay attention you will not notice it is an other price that you negotiated before. If you ask for a copie ofthe contract to take it home to study it, you will not get it. Sometimes they will even make you sign 2 contract with diferent rates and give you the car to take home and if for some reason you don't show up on time to finalize the deal and to sign the contract that you didnt even read before, they will send the higher apr contract to the bank and guess what you have to pay that car with a higher rate and there is no way of going back or cancel. BE AWARE and do not sign anything unless you read what you signing at.

Ray Moore

"First car I purchased from Apple Ford; won't be the last"

We had an excellent experience buying our 2015 Explorer. Jeff and Phil on the sales staff were most helpful and efficient. Tim in finance got us a terrific rate. Thanks to everyone, Ken & Anne Smyth

Jeff Oslund, Phil Hamilton