Apple Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln Info
About Apple Ford Lincoln

Apple Ford Lincoln is your "Customer For Life" dealer where most vehicles purchased come with Lifetime Oil and Filter Changes, Tire Rotations, Multi-Point Inspections and Car Washes for as long as you own your vehicle. Call us for details.

About Apple Ford Lincoln Learn More

drbchp
12/18/2014

"New 2014 Lincoln MKS"

My buying experience was wonderful start to finish. Gary, Renee, and the folks in the finance dept. exhibited the best customer service one could expect. I am truly impressed with Apple Ford/Lincoln and will be sure to share my highest regard and opinion of the dealership with my friends, family and neighbors. You are all to be commended. Thanks and hope to do more business in the future.

Renee Balthasar

ocelot888
12/14/2014

"Strange policy on test drives and navigation system"

Visited this dealership on 12/13/14 to test-drive a 2015 Ford Fusion SE AWD. The navigation system in this brand-new vehicle was off (in "transportation mode"), and the saleswoman explained that this is the dealership's new policy -- they can turn on navigation (insert the memory card) only after I buy the car. Reasons given were vague -- they don't want to get the driver distracted, etc. Of course, this is absurd, checking out the nav is one of the reasons to have a test drive. I did convince the dealer to turn the system on after we returned from the drive and check it out while idling on the lot, but it's not sufficient. I've test-driven a few other cars before this one, and this was the first time I couldn't try the nav system in action. So even if I do end up buying a Fusion, it won't be from this dealership, thank you very much. Otherwise, the salesperson (didn't remember her name) was helpful and not pushy.

Not sure of the name of the saleswoman.

jbeard12
12/04/2014

"Excellent experience"

The process of purchase to delivery was excellent and I would recommend this dealership. The salesman was excellent and walked me through the vehicle systems and setup.

jack.carver.906
12/03/2014

"No BS"

Walked in with a used car in mind, walked out with that car in no time at all. The whole team was great to work with. Got a great car at a great price. No back and forth, I would recommend Apple to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Frankie1104
12/02/2014

"Great price excellent service"

The salesman, Jeff was great to work with and made sure I got the exact truck I wanted. He was polite and keep me up to date with the progress of the purchase via phone and email. I would recommend him as well as Apple ford to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle and I will continue to come back in the future for any vehicle needs. Thank you so much

Jeff Erilch

heath.goisovich
12/01/2014

"Great Service"

Just went in for a car wash (as part of the free service with purchase) and it was done quickly and my expectations were exceeded. My car was even vacuumed well.

Dan Brito

Lindiehons
11/14/2014

"Heater Shield"

On a four hour business trip out of town, i heard a terrible metal on metal sound out of no where. Knowing nothing about trucks, I hurried to the nearest Jiffy Lube. After a 2 minute inspection, they returned to me and explained my brake pads had been worn through and my rotors and calipers had gone bad. After explaining to me my bill would be $900, they showed me the brake pads and said " you see how worn down they are?" If I had not just had them replaced I would have for sure just agreed with them and went through with the $900 service. Jiffy Lube explained it was too dangerous to drive the remaining 100 miles to Ford to get this checked out. My intuition told me to take the chance. I drove directly to the Ford dealership with no appointment, with a fear that my truck would stop driving. I pulled into the bay, and a service tech, hopped into my car, we drove about 40ft, and he said I know what it is. 30 seconds later I had another tech under my truck and confirmed it was a problem with the heater shield. He told me he would fix it right on the spot. $3.80 and 5 minutes later, I am on my way with no terrible sounds. All I can say is thank goodness for Apple Ford Lincoln's trustworthy techs and great customer service. I believe the employees I worked with were Curtis and David, but I apologize if I am incorrect. Thank you Curtis and David!

rphineb
11/12/2014

"Excellent sales experienced but disappointed with trade offe"

Gary Ovelgone was great, low pressure, let me make my own decisions but was extremely knowledgable of products and processes. Was very disappointed with trade-in value offered even with the "incentive". Still purchased the new vehicle and selling the trade on my own.

RB Hooks
11/12/2014

"Great Dealership - Highly Recommended"

While I had been to Apple Ford for warranty work in the past, I had never experienced the Sales side of the Dealership. This is clearly one of the best dealerships I have worked with in 40+ years! They are extremely friendly, helpful, focused on the customer's desires and needs, and definitely not "pushy." You truly get a feeling of "family" working with Sales Team! And this is true from the receptionist, to sales personnel (Ed Karn), to finance, and customer service!

dreccardi
10/29/2014

"Exceedingly Excellent Customer Service"

I have been a customer of Apple Ford since December 2007, after purchasing my new Ford Escape, through a military program, from them. I have brought this car in for every scheduled service needed and other times when "something sounded or acted wrong." Kevin Lewis and then Donna Tipton were my service advisors and were so wonderful from a customer service perspective. However, Curtis Ford and Dan Brito have been the people, along with Oliver Fox, who welcome me and go "over and beyond" and are the role models our society should exhibit when it relates to customer service. I would like this review to be shown to the owners or Apple Ford because these employees, and the great care they give towards me, and ensure great service is done on my vehicle, deserve significant recognition. They greet me with a smile and go that "extra mile" to ensure I am a happy customer and because of them....I am ALWAYS HAPPY when I leave APPLE FORD! They are the epitome of a GREAT TEAM! Thank you...Curtis, Dan, and Oliver Fox.

Dan Brito and "Oliver" who washes my car every time