Apple Ford Lincoln

Tim Colbert

January 05, 2017

"Recent Purchase"

- drbchp

I wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation regarding my recent purchase experience from Apple Ford Used Car Division. The experience overall was excellent and I cannot imagine that anything more could have been done to make it better. My salesman, Neville Dick, was responsive and really cared to help me get the vehicle that would best meet our needs. He was extremely helpful, knows the products he sells very well, and went out of his way to help me in my purchase decision. I first was introduced to Apple Ford-Lincoln when searching for a vehicle two years ago. For many reasons I chose to work with your dealership and proceed with leasing my car from Apple. The staff have been extremely helpful and courteous from start to finish, sales and service. Your Customer for Life program is AWESOME, and in itself would be an incentive to return to Apple for future purchases. I do have more convenient access to local dealerships selling the same brand/type vehicles I purchase, but the experience and level of customer service that is provided by Apple is beyond compare. This makes the inconvenient distance well worth the drive and time, at least for me. For many reasons it would be much easier to deal locally for our vehicle needs, but I have made the decision and am now a loyal, repeat, Apple Ford-Lincoln customer, and hope to continue as long as I am able.

January 01, 2017

"Perfect Service"

- debiharvey

I took my car in for several items of concern (rear window defroster, vent noise on start up, regular service). I know these are handled in three different areas, so I asked for someone who could take care of all of it for me. I thought I would have to make an appointment to get this all done, but one person took care of all of it for me, all that day! Kevin Ford in the service department took care of all if it, plus my regular "Service for Life" service. I have always gotten excellent service from this dealer but they went far above and beyond on this visit.

December 29, 2016

"Never Trust Their Sales Manager (NED)"

- Debi Vaeth

We put a deposit down on an 2017 F250 XLT 4x4 and Ned Doetsch, the Sales Manager, allowed another salesman to sell it out from under us. He knew that the truck was sold and it was clearly marked, but he sold it anyway. He had our salesman call us an hour before we were supposed to meet. In compensation he offered us a comparable truck with running boards for the same price. Really? What do they consider as comparable? So we went to Koons of Baltimore and got a better deal for "more truck" and better trade for less.