A-1 Toyota

675 Reviews of A-1 Toyota

July 03, 2018

"Excellent customer service!!!!"

- Tihira42

The people at this Toyota dealer is so nice and have good customer service love it!!! I would recommend family and friends to come to this A1 Toyota to purchase a car. I will like to thank Paul Wright for making this deal happen for me. Thanks again everyone!!!

John F Murphy
Hatim Yousef
July 02, 2018

"Good, quick and convenient."

- JKao

Sebastian and Carlos did a great job setting me up with my car. It's my first car purchase so it's great that I had an easy and good experience.

Sebastian Tavarez
July 02, 2018

"Great service "

- Kaydib9

I came here on the recommendation of my friend who also had a great experience buying a car there. John is an absolute blast to talk to and I highly recommend anyone buys a car from him. The other staff members that I worked with were Gary and Armando who were also a pleasure to work with. All of them worked so hard to make sure I got the best possible deal on my car. Thank you so much A1 Toyota, I am so happy in my new car!!!

Gary Dos Reis
Armando Muniz
John F Murphy
July 01, 2018

"Excellent Care and Customer Service"

- Zoey57

I have to give great credit to Kevin Wright! I went from a lease to buying a new car and he was amazing! If you are looking for a genuine, caring and honest person when looking for a vehicle I highly recommend Kevin. He is a kind, no pressure kind of person that will do everything he can to meet your needs. If I did not move out of state I would most definitely go to Kevin again. Thank you Kevin!

Kevin Wright
June 29, 2018

"Excellent service. Best Dealer"

- Bill2018

Good customer service and is the best price dealership a i like the one Prize dealership it’s very fair and simple process and they value the time and they’re very helpful people and very friendly

Amjad Alhajjali
Mustafa Alsamraie
Hatim Yousef
June 28, 2018

"A very good experience. Fast, honest, and fair."

- Jim

I was on my way to another dealership, when I called A-1. They gave me an appointment with Kyle Deming 30 minutes later. ( On a very busy Saturday in which they sold 20 vehicles) I drove off with a new 4-Runner 2 hours later. This is the 2nd 4-Runner I have purchased from A-1, the other one I gave to my daughter, and it still runs great, with 117,000 miles. A-1 is a great experience, no pressure, no price bargaining, an honest appraisal for your turn in, and overall a friendly reception and a relaxed atmosphere. Kyle is a true professional, makes you feel relaxed and not pressured at all, and is an asset to A-1 Toyota. When I return for another vehicle, I will ask for Kyle. Carlos Orozco is also a great asset for A-1. He is fast, efficient, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable.

Kyle Deming
Frank Mikolike, Jr.
June 28, 2018

"Emily - Pleasure to deal with"

- Vahid

It was a pleasure dealing with Emily last month with the purchase of my new car. Her professionalism and knowledge was most welcome, and her attention to detail, while not pressuring, was refreshing. I would definitely recommend Emily to anyone seeking an informed professional to guide them through the purchase and learning curve of a new vehicle.

Emily Spaulding
June 28, 2018

"Truly Great Experience !!"

- kanter,cathleen

From the first moment I entered the dealership showroom I was treated with respect and friendly service. My appointment was relaxed and pleasant and as always Mr. Quincy Smith was friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. I was guided through the process of trading in one car and purchasing a new car with ease and comfort. At A1-Toyota there was no haggling over prices and Mr. Quincy Smith even gave me several options about financing my new car. He worked through the numbers to get me the best deal for my own situation. I drove home with a feeling of joy over my new automobile and having dealt with such professional , competent people at A1- Toyota.

Quincy Smith
June 28, 2018

"My now and future dealership"

- Lou

This dealership is great. I know vehicles very well and been to other dealers and not even 50% happy. A-1 satisfied me 110 % #1

Everyone
June 27, 2018

"Leasing from A1 Toyota"

- Ads

My experience at A1 Toyota was nothing less than pleasant and satisfying. Carlos Rodriguez who helped me throughout and made sure i get the best deal. I would highly recommend them. The whole process was very easy with the A1 team.

Mustafa Alsamraie