A-1 Toyota

748 Reviews of A-1 Toyota

October 03, 2018

"No hassle...no haggle!"

- Rakeeshaj

After reviewing vehicles in Consumer Report, i went into the dealership knowing what I wanted. This helped them to guide me to what I was looking for. The process was quick and easy. They all were so helpful. This was the second car that I've purchased from A-1. Good people.

Brenton Fisher
Emerson Macavinta
Paul Wright
October 01, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Terry

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They are amazing people and helped me to choose my new car in the first meeting with them. I didn’t expect to change it easily and fast like that. Thank you so much MR.Hatim, MR. Amjad and MR.Mustafa. So I will always recommend you.

Hatim Yousef
October 01, 2018

"I give A1 Toyota an A+ Rating for OUTSTANDING Service"

- LisaLovesHerCamry

My husband and I were just beginning our search for just the right new car for me. A1 Toyota was the second dealership. I never liked car searching in the past because it seemed like the Sales person was always too eager or aggressive. Amjad Alhajjali was our Sales Associate and I have to say that he is the BEST. He was kind and courteous, a consummate professional. He had a no nonsense, no pressure approach and he spent the better part of a day with us making sure that every detail was taken care of once he found me the car of my dreams. Frank Nieves handled the financial and DMV side of things explaining everything in a clear and concise manner. The whole vibe I got from the day was very positive. The building yard and grounds were organized and immaculate. The process is very efficient and it seemed like a good place to work. I purchased a 2018 Cary XSE V6 in silver and the car is AWESOME! If you are in the market for a car I highly recommend Amjad and A1 Toyota Dealership in New Haven, CT. Thanks Amjad and A1 Team!

September 27, 2018

"Helpful and Service Oriented "

- SamandNir

Everyone went out of their way to make sure we were happy and satisfied with our lease. Jerry and Quincy were so friendly and patient throughout the whole process. Thank you all!

Jerry Bell
Hatim Yousef
September 27, 2018

"Great service"

- BrookeOakley

Came in and was treated so amazing! no pressure at all! Wanted to change my color from white to black and they did it with no problem! Thanks a1 Toyota of new haven!

John F Murphy

"New Rav4 2018"

- Karen09

Frank Nieves and John Murphy were a great team to work with. I had a very good experience with A1 Toyota, I especially appreciated the fact that they did not pressure me.

John F Murphy

"Welcoming and professional"

- Marisa

Buying a new car is stressful, but Quincy Smith made my experience pleasant. He was professional and at the same time put me at ease. He patiently answered all my questions, greeted me cheerily each time I returned for more information and a test drive, and continues to respond to my questions now that I have purchased the car. I was lucky to have him assigned to me. Everyone I dealt with at A-1 was polite and friendly. Thank you all.

September 20, 2018

"Bought a Certified Toyota 4Runner. "

- Mark DeVoe

From the very beginning, Dado was ever so kind. I told him what we needed and where I needed to be in terms of a payment and he found a way to make it work for us. My wife and I both agreed that we would return to visit Dado in the event that we need another car in the future. What a nice guy! Paul, the finance person was also extremely helpful and engaging. Our discussion with Paul reminded us that we all have something in common regardless of our background. What we loved about it the best was the no pressure approach. Both Paul and Dado made us feel very welcomed. I had been looking for quite a while for a specific vehicle and didn't believe that we could afford the one we wanted but my wife talked me into the visit and I'm so happy she did. I knew I married her for a reason. Our dealings with Mustafa and Jerry were equally pleasant. Never had an experience quite like it really. A Plus! Mark & Nancy DeVoe

Jerry Bell
Fariz Dadic
Paul Wright
September 19, 2018

"Good Dealer"

- New Plug in Owner

I purchased my new Prius Plug-In and turned-in my 9 year old Prius in September. My salesperson, Quincy Smith, was extremely patient with and responsive to addressing my many questions relating to the costs and the functioning of the electric components. He is also a very nice, friendly and knowledgeable person to deal with. The waiting room is comfortable, the complimentary coffee good and all staff I met with were courteous.

Carlos Orozco
Mary Jane Canetti
September 16, 2018

"Excellent sales person, really nice and patience"

- jazaela123

My experience at A1 Toyota was a success, my sales person Amjad was really patience, he didn’t try rushing through things, he explained everything really well. He showed me all the cars wanted to see and explained what features the car has in details.