Arlington Heights Ford

Sam Vasco

October 20, 2018

"New car search"

- Alex2012

Did place was amazing, tell answered all of my questions and helped me find amazing deals to get the car that I wanted. Ryan Livingston was our sales person and he was awesome. He had a wonderful sense of humor and helped me find the car that I wanted. Everyone at this dealership was very nice and welcoming. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for friendly service and more car options!

Other Employees : Joe Baez

July 16, 2018

"Unprofessional and unethical"

- unhappy

I doubt Wade has any knowledge about cars I'm a single mom and I think I know more about cars than him rude and tactful I asked 3 times to have my oil changed when I went to pick up my car he told me he forgot I will never step foot in Arlington Heights Ford again and I will tell all my friends to stay away from there it's a sham

June 11, 2018

"Insulting"

- DGRacine

False advertisement and a terrible sales team. I was interested in a used Focus that they had, I made an hour trip to check it out, and was going to pay cash in full. When I get to the test drive I check the features that the car has against what they list it having on both their site and autotrader posting, both saying that the car had a backup camera, the car had no camera. While out on the test drive the sales guy Ryan Livingston was in the back seat texting, as soon as we pull back into the lot one of the other sales guys immediately comes over and claims that someone else was there to check out the exact same car, at 12:30 on a weekday, yeah, sure, which is why I kept an eye on it from the window, nobody ever bothered with it during the negotiations on price. Due to these factors I lowered my offer to $1000 over the Edmunds rate for the car, the sales guy got mad and got another the manager Tony Guido who got upset with me for having done any research before hand and kept going on with useless information like what the guy who traded in the car I was interested in bought, as if it had any bearing on the price. To add further insult because I wouldn't budge on price due to the above they tried to offer me an ugly Nissan Versa Note, then got even madder when I immediately said no, I left and refused to take their business card. When I walked out, the sales guy threw the key fob for the Focus that I had come to check out.

Tony Guido