Autohaus BMW

Linda Schaefer

August 08, 2018

"Friendly service"

- Ainsley3

This is my second time using Autohaus BMW since I have moved here and have experienced excellent service. Patti is so friendly and helpful as were the guys in the drive up bay. They made me feel welcome.

Other Employees : The guys in the drive in bay were very nice and helpful

August 03, 2018

"Great service as usual"

- Brenda G

Mike Crader is always great to work with, gets the detailed list of work to be completed put together quickly and efficiently - and finds all of the additional maintenance items coming up in the near future to save me another trip back to the shop.

Mike Crader

August 01, 2018

"Slightly disappointed customer"

- renamitchell80

My husband has had my car serviced here 2 or 3 times and they have done great work. However, someone there named Joey S., who details the vehicles after repair, decided to leave a note in my center console for my husband. Telling him he's cute as well as leaving a phone number. I didn't report this, it just happened yesterday. I am still deciding on how I want to handle this. I found this to be the only issue that I have with this place/person.

Used 2015 BMW 5 Series, $33688