Autohaus BMW

Ethan Krysiak

September 15, 2018

"Excellent service "

- BMW06

Mike is fantastic always so helpful. My car is ready on time as promised. My vehicle is clean and the issue that I was having is fixed correctly. Thanks

Mike Crader

September 15, 2018

"Exemplary Customer Service Experience with Patti Kupfer"

- Doug1

Thank you Patti! In St. Louis to service my son’s BMW and on a tight schedule, Patti took care of getting my son’s car serviced and out on the same day. Had my service appointment on a Friday and discovered work that would typically take multiple days and Patti was able to communicate with the technicians to get the work done quickly ensuring my son’s car would not remain in the shop over the weekend. Patti quickly put me into a loaner BMW so I could get other things done and communicated with me multiple times during the day which was unexpected and very much appreciated. Patti: Thank you for your thoughtfulness and care to make my service experience so positive and stress free!

Patti Kupfer

September 14, 2018

"Excellent costumer service "

- SamK

Linda Shaefer is an excellent service representative. Very friendly. Not only she gathered all the facts and listened to my concerns that I had for my car but also she helped me to choose the right service for my car. Will go back there again!!!!!

Linda Schaefer
Other Employees : Marquise was very attentive.

Used 2015 Volvo XC60, $24890