Autohaus BMW

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

May 21, 2018

"TOP NOTCH SERVICE"

- BMWFAN1980

It's always a pleasure coming in and seeing a smiling, familiar face when I need to have my car serviced. Couldn't even dream of taking my business anywhere else. Amanda is a dream Service Advisor! Keep up the great work!

Amanda Suraci

May 19, 2018

"Service"

- KgarciaBMW

Patti Kupfer is the best service advisor I’ve dealt with in years. She is very focused on the customer and ensuring a great experience! Thank you Patti!!

Karen Lowery
Patti Kupfer

May 19, 2018

"LINDA SCHAEFER - ABSOLUTELY PERFECT EXPERIENCE! "

- Kathryn Rose

Linda Schaefer and the team at Autohaus BMW , accomadated to my needs & worked around my schedule with ease. Exceptional service! Thank you ;) THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME ! I was immediately taken care of , transportation was set up for me with no hassle wait time, and again, they were able to coordinate with my schedule and work day! I was taken care of with a sense of urgency and importance and that matters :).!! Thank you for accomadating to my needs and thank you for the exceptional delivery of customer service . I have moved around my whole life and have been to many dealerships... you guys got it right :)...! Thank you again. :)

Linda Schaefer