Autohaus BMW

Bob Dedert, Client Advisor, Autohaus BMW

Bob Dedert

Client Advisor

February 20, 2018

"Awesome customer service "

- BMWGirl

I have always had a great experience with this dealership. I went in for an oil change, but explained a sound I heard while driving. Once they diagnosed the problem, Ethan explained the CV boot needed to be replaced. I was able to go take a look and see other repairs that needed to be done. He prioritize the order of importance with my car being 13 years old. It's always a pleasure working with Ethan!

February 15, 2018

"Its the service that Matters !"

- M5guy

I had several repair issues coming to the end of warranty on my 2014 M5 . He was willing to go the extra length to make sure I was completely Satisfied. This included Radiator leak , Rear shade, front and Rear Brakes .I was able to even text him! Even gave me a Oil change when was coming due later to cover in warranty! Ethan is A+++++ Service Manager

February 13, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- FABcar

I have been very impressed with the customer service. Everyone from the receptionist to the technician to the sales person were all great. I went in yesterday for a re-call on my car. The staff was expedient, helpful and especially the Customer Service representative, Linda Schaefer, who processed my visit. She was very joyful, attentive to details and made me feel at home and cared for. That doesn't happen every day! I want to add that I was quite impressed that my sales rep. whom I had not seen since I bought the car, knew I was coming and stopped by specifically to see if I was still happy with my car. That was pretty good, I thought!! It was especially nice, as my car is definitely not the most expensive car in the BMW line. I felt valued!

Renard LaSane
Chris Clem
Linda Schaefer
Other Employees : And also the gentlemen who cleaned my car!!

Used 2016 BMW 6 Series, $65989