Autohaus BMW

Amanda Suraci, Service advisor, Autohaus BMW

Amanda Suraci

Service advisor

October 15, 2017

"Service department exceptional "

- HappyBMWowner

Service quickly did the taillight recall. At this visit, Patti Kupfer noticed work needed under warranty. She accommodated my schedule to get the work done the next week.

October 13, 2017

"Easy fix, happy customer"

- Jules26

My BMW needed an airbag replaced per the recall. Mike Crader got me checked in and had the service performed quickly and efficiently. I picked up my car and found a separate issue that effected removal of the key from the ignition. Linda Schaefer got my car in immediately. The techs made the necessary repairs and also addressed a problem with one of the windows. I got my car back the next day good as new. The cashier who facilitated the payment process was very nice, as was Nathan, the porter who washed and delivered the car to me. It's always a pleasure dealing with the Autohaus employees. They are always professional and very personable. My car is 10 years old and has over 113,000 miles on it. Autohaus keeps it running smoothly.

Mike Crader
Linda Schaefer

October 12, 2017

"As always great service"

- Bob Fulstone

I needed to schedle my wiper balde replacement. E-mailed Patti and she set up an appointment. She greeted me and got right on the car examination and inoramtion at her desk. She printed put the paperwork needed and I signed. She got the car in service and my wait was minmual. Even got a was job! That's the way service should! Bob

Used 2014 BMW 3 Series, $22990