Autohaus BMW

Internet Client Advisor

January 17, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Frank Mohr

Bob Warner, Sales. I met Bob on the lot at Autohaus, he listened while I listed my must have options and color combination. After searching for a car matching my requirements; Bob explained the process to order since my wants were quite specific. Bob made the process easy, he set time expectations, kept me updated as the car was ordered, built, shipped and delivered. Can’t say enough about the quality of this man. Rick Riccio, Business Manager. Rick found me a great rate better than going directly to the bank. Chris Buie, BMW Genius Advisor. Chris spent an hour going over the many options and set up. He has reached out several times offering additional time to make sure we are comfortable and taking advantage of all the car has to offer. Victor Richards, Service Manager. Victor reached out to introduce himself and offer information on the service department.

Chris Buie
Bob Warner
Rick Riccio
Victor Richards

January 09, 2018

"Chris Clem is a savior!"

- jsferstl

As I was in St. Louis for an academy conference, my car engine began to overheat and smoke on Sunday morning. I had to get my vehicle towed to AutoHaus BMW at 7am, with no prior appointment due to the fact that they were closed on sunday. Chris Clem, a service advisor, understood that I was stuck there until my car was fixed and he went out of his way to get parts from around town to his dealership to ensure I would be able to make it home by that night. Chris Clem was beyond friendly and made my experience stress free and very easy! I would go as far to call him a friend of mine because of how great of a guy he was and how helpful he was in such a short amount of time. He squeezed me in, on a monday, and made sure that everything would be good to go by the time I got back on the road. I work for a BMW dealership back at home and we do not have employees like Chris, AutoHaus BMW is beyond lucky to have him working there!! Thank you AutoHaus BMW and Chris Clem, you got me back home!

Chris Clem

January 07, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service Experience "

- fjf2826

I recently brought my BMW to Autohaus BMW for an emissions inspection and two additional problems that I had encountered. I reported the problems to my service advisor Patti Kupfer who accurately documented the problems for the mechanic assigned to my vehicle. Patti told me I needed to leave my vehicle overnight in order to replicate the problem the next morning in the colder weather. She promptly put me in a loaner and kept me advised of the status of my vehicle. Due to my work schedule Patti allowed me to keep the loaner vehicle an extra day. She later contacted me stating both problems had been repaired and my vehicle was ready for pick-up. Patti and the service department at Autohaus BMW provided a level of service that is rare to encounter today. Patti Kupfer is a true asset for Autohaus!

Patti Kupfer