CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Chet  Poplonski, Sales, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Chet Poplonski

Edyta  Valfre, Service Advisor, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Edyta Valfre

Sandy  Tydd, Elite Master Certified Mazda Sales Speciallist, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Sandy Tydd

Elite Master Certified Mazda Sales Speciallist

October 08, 2017

"Happy new member of the Mazda family!"

- XHEARTXDAN Verified Customer

I came into the CJ Wilson Mazda Dealership with little expectation, hoping to leave with a new car. Instantly I was surprised, and happy, to see a dealership with an environment unlike the normal, stuffy, business suit dealerships. From the girl at reception to the passing workers, and especially from salesman Brad Price, I was welcomed and made to feel extremely comfortable. Brad took into consideration every one of my car needs and preferences, was incredibly easy to talk with while waiting for various things, he commuted to make sure I left with a car I was happy and comfortable with. He even stayed over 2 hours later than scheduled to make sure everything went smooth. I can't thank everyone, and especially Brad, enough for taking the time and care to find me my Mazda CX5 and to help me in making my decision. The CJ Wilson Orland Park location isn't just a dealership to me, it's a place I want to hang out at all the time! I'd recommend this dealership to anyone without hesitation.

September 29, 2017

"Awesome Customer Service"

- MACARTE816 Verified Customer

I went into Mazda looking for a vehicle and Brandon was very quick to assist my family and I. He was helping another customer at the time and was able to multi-task. Which a lot of people can not do. He provided great customer service throughout the entire process. He assisted in putting in my cargo cover and taking some lettering off the back. It was as if all my request weren't a problem. Even in the financing department, Brad was very accommodating and provided excellent services. Overall I had a good experience when purchasing a vehicle.

Brandon Baldeshwiler

September 28, 2017

"Service Consultant"

- TLHO0598 Verified Customer

I recently brought in my Mazda 6 for service and wanted to let you know that your service advisor Edith Valfre is knowledgeable and very friendly which always makes the experience five stars. Thank You.

Edyta Valfre