CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Krzystof "Kris" Krasowski

Dan  Stelmach, Sales, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Dan Stelmach

July 10, 2018

"Unfortunate change in the service dept policy"

- KeyserSoze

The people at CJ Wilson Service are nice, very professional. I have no issues with the staff or the work done. But a recent change in charging policy now have me going elsewhere for service. CJ Wilson service has begun charging a "$135 diagnostic fee" for them to look at your car. I was told "they might be able to apply some of that diagnostic fee to the repair" if I decide to have the work done. Isn't having a service department look at your car part of the reason why you take it to them to start with? I declined, went elsewhere and the entire repair cost me $45. More importantly, my Miata is 14 years old, no one has ever looked at it except a Mazda dealer, because of the diagnostic fee they're charging I went elsewhere for service and found good work at a good price. Their change in policy opened the door for me to take my car somewhere else. I'll be back for an oil change, but any other work I'll go to a service department that I don't get charged for them to "look" at it.

Adrian Najera
3.0

May 20, 2018

"Painless car-buying experience"

- tough_critic

From the first email I received from my sales guy Chet Poplonski through to the "paperwork part" with Marta, the experience was enjoyable and hassle-free. I did my research, knew what I wanted and sent out requests. Chet was one of many to respond, but he was also the first and in his email gave me a link with all the info I needed to make an informed buying decision. When I arrived, I was greeted warmly and he sat down to talk with me about my request. He immediately went to work finding some cars for me to test drive and even dug them out himself before the porters could make a move. He patiently allowed me to test drive three models, even though 2 were virtually the same (sedan vs. hatchback) and then we came back to the dealership to crunch the numbers. Most people hate the finance part, but Chet made it painless. I knew what I wanted and he worked with me to get it. It was quick, no back and forth and voila, I landed with a deal I liked. The paperwork process is always long, but Marta explained everything thoroughly, which made the process a lot more tolerable. I walked away from the deal and the dealership like I got a great car at a great price with phenomenal customer service. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially Chet. He knows this business like no other, is a people person who doesn't waste your time, gives it to you straight and really works to make sure you're satisfied. A1 experience. This is my first Mazda buying experience, but it will definitely not be my last.

Chet Poplonski
Other Employees : Marta D

May 14, 2018

"Oil Change on my 2003 MX-5"

- JMVERSON Verified Customer

I arrived early for my oil change and they took me right in and worked on the car. The service tech kept me informed of progress & offered 'recommended' services. I turned down the recommended services and was NOT pressured to accept them. I was in/out in 25 minutes.

Ryan