Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Martin Ugoji, Sales, Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Martin Ugoji

"New Car Purchase"

- PATMEADOWS11 Verified Customer

Chris greeted us with a smile and walked us through the features of the new 2019 Terrain SLT answering any all questions we had. We had not planned on buying a car so we left and went home. We came back the next day and purchased the car.

Chis Talley

"New vehicle purchase. "

- KENWILGER Verified Customer

I thoroughly enjoyed working with my salesman Michael. He was very patient and extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased,especially the electronics . I never felt stressed or rushed during our negotiations.

Michael Honea
Other Employees : Frank Madonna

"Excellent Customer Service"

- USN Retired

Mr. Cean Butler has made my car buying experience wonderful; he went above and beyond and answer all my questions. I haven’t seen such a high level of professionalism and attention to detail since I retired from the Navy. I was so impressed, I decided to return 2 days later and sought Cean out for another purchase. Thanks Cean Chevy customer for life Vic McConnell

Cean Butler