Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Management

July 17, 2018

"Great experience"

- MASSIE Verified Customer

I came in to Carl Black after going to another dealership. What a difference! Sean was a tremendous help. He listened to exactly what I wanted, he was knowledgeable, honest and very gracious. I love my new Encore!

Sean Carr

July 16, 2018

"Wonderful!"

- Lucille Houze Verified Customer

Rajea Forest was the young man who waited on us, he was nice, friendly, and very helpful. I new what I wanted when I got there, my husband met Rajea, while I started to look, soon they stoped me, and took me to where my car waited for me. We took a test drive and I was sold, we made a deal . I got a good deal on my trade in, and two days later I took my new on a trip to see my daughter and family! Louis Spaeth was very nice and helped Rajea put our deal together.

Rajea Forrest
Louis Spaeth

July 16, 2018

"Great"

- cjpm117 Verified Customer

Wonderful service everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable Sean our sales rep was great walk us through everything and made the entire process wonderful it was great

Sean Carr