Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

251 Reviews of Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

December 08, 2018

"Very good experience "

- Monica & Carl

We felt no pressure to buy and encouraged to test drive the vehicle (on our own) which we liked. Steve and Mary made the experience!

Mary Brannen
December 08, 2018

"Love our Jeep "

- Cherokee

Steve Lane sold us our first Jeep Cherokee and when we decided to replace it with a new Jeep Cherokee Steve was a great help. The dealership has always been great for both warranty work and routine service.on our first Cherokee and we look forward to working with them again in the future.

November 15, 2018

"Absolutely Great!"

- Jo

My recent purchase replaced a vehicle I had owned for many years, which too was purchased at Cassens. Earnie was great! Very helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and patient with all of my questions. The customer care is excellent!

Bob 'Earnie' Earnhart
November 01, 2018

"Amazing service! "

- Kris10kayy

Fast! Amazing satisfaction. I couldn’t ask for a better experience. My van has given me the room I needed for my family of 4. We couldn’t be happier. As a mother I am much more organized thanks Cassens.

Bob 'Earnie' Earnhart
October 23, 2018

"First time buying a new car"

- Nicholas

This was the first time I have bought a new car, and the first time I have been to a car lot. Holly was extremely helpful and guided me through the entire process. She made me feel valued and made the process extremely simple! Dustin was very informative with the finance side of the transaction and made everything go over very smoothly. Amazing experience from the time I walked in to the time I drove off with my new car!!

October 22, 2018

"Top notch customer customer "

- LaRita

Every time I have to go to the dealership I always have an excellent experience! It makes you want to tell your friends and also be a repeat customer!

Mike Hasamear
Trenton Robinson
October 21, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Happy Pacifica Driver

If you have a negative pre-conception on trying to buy/lease a new car, check it at the door at Cassens in Edwardsville, IL, In my (almost) 40 years of driving and 6 vehicle purchases betw my husband & myself., I just had the most positive purchase experience ever with their team. I had not done alot of research initially on the Pacifica mini-van, Holly was incredibly knowledgeable and patient thru her 12 years of experience in helping me learn the different models and massive feature list to understand which van would be the best fit for me prioritizing only what was most important to me and I was quite specific. The next day, I came prepared to purchase the Chrysler Pacifica after test driving 5 other makes of Crossover SUV/Van that week. There is nothing Chrysler hasn't considered in designing this vehicle. It was by far the most safety conscious and feature rich automobile available. The Cassens team worked magic in getting me into this vehicle at a price I was confidant with.knowing I have the best deal available on that car in all of St. Louis and the surrounding area. Finance guy Dustin used every variable in his control between rebates, low interest rates, discounted sale price, etc. to make sure I was satisfied on price for the car I wanted most. Scott the Sales manager was right there too supporting his staff in helping them make this work for us. If you are looking for a Jeep or Chrysler, or Dodge car, make sure you put Cassens in your mix. You won't regret it.

Scott Wetzel
October 10, 2018

"Happy, happy. Joy, joy. "

- Imogene&blue2

Everything went well. Everyone was SUPER NICE!! Tony went through the whole vehicle with me. Just so I would be safe and know the basic stuff before driving off the lot.

Mary Brannen
Tony Goodman
Jack Gai
October 09, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!"

- CHRISTINE

Steve Lane was the perfect salesman. Got just what I ask for. No pushing kept his word. Our family will be back very soon. Thanks Guys 😊

Jack Gai
Other Employees : Just these 2
Nov 02, 2018 -

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for this kind review! Steve is great at helping everyone make the best decision for them, never pushing them into something. Welcome to the Cassens & Sons family!

October 01, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Wendy

This was the second time we purchased a vehicle with Cassens. This was primarily due to a fantastic saleswoman named Holly. She checks in with us at least once a year to see how we are and if we have any car concerns. It just so happened that 3 years later we did need to buy. Dustin also makes the extended warranty process simple to understand. He is very friendly and patient to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested.

Nov 02, 2018 -

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We agree Holly is fantastic! Thank you for trusting us with yet another purchase! We always look forward to working with you to find the perfect vehicle!