Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3333 S State Route 159, Glen Carbon, Illinois 62034

238 Reviews of Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

September 24, 2018

"Easy and stress free purchase"

- Jmeshey

Tony was our salesman. He was very helpful in getting us what we wanted and answering all of our questions. Tony was honest and straightforward. I never felt pushed or deceived. Dustin in finance was very helpful as well and on top of everything. I would definitely go back to this dealership in the future. I will also highly recommend to friends and family.

Sep 24, 2018 -

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you as well! We are honored that you will refer us to your family and friends! Enjoy your new vehicle, we look forward to seeing you again!

September 15, 2018

"Fantastic "

- Floyd and Hilda

Bob and Dustin very very helpful. Pleasure doing business with them.i would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat Cassens they are very friendly. 5 stars from us very happy customers.

Bob 'Earnie' Earnhart

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and trusting us to help you with your vehicle purchase! It was a pleasure working with you both and look forward to many years more!

September 14, 2018

"Great all around experience."

- Shme024

Holly was very nice and helped me find the truck I didn't know I needed and wanted. We went and looked once and couldn't find a vehicle we liked but she was patient and found us a truck we love.

Holly Wilkinson

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review! We agree Holly is truly a professional and great at what she does, helping people find the right vehicle! Thank you again for allowing us to help you!

September 13, 2018

"Cassens is the best!"

- Aisha and Jeep #2

My salesman was Tony and what a great guy! He is courteous, professional, warm and welcoming! Buying a new vehicle can be a stressful and an intimidating experience, but Tony took all of those fears away. We worked over the phone and via text. He was always available, answered all my questions and took the time to explain the process to me. This is my second brand new vehicle purchase at Cassens and I highly recommend Tony! Jack in finance and Greg in sales were awesome too! Jack explained what I was signing and why and Greg got the keys so I could test drive while I waited. The team at Cassens work well together and take great care of their customers!

Greg Jantz
Jack Gai

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for these kind words! Working as a team to help you find the right vehicle is a priority! We are happy that we were able to help you and look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your new Jeep!

August 31, 2018

"Quick and painless"

- Momlife3610

Super great experience! Tony was awesome. Dustin had us out of there in no time flat! They were so good with my two crazy kids.

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Quick and painless is the best! We strive to make this an exciting, stress-free, and positive experience for your entire family so we're happy to hear that it was! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and for allowing us to earn your business!

August 30, 2018

"Excellent Experience! We are return customers for a reason!"

- zobristmissy

Wonderful experience buying our new car. Tony was very patient and more than willing to help us find exactly what we were looking for, he even came in on his day off! Everyone was very friendly and made this a wonderful experience. I would recommend Cassens to everyone!

Scott Wetzel

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you! This is exactly the kind of experience you should always have when buying a car! We appreciate your business and this great review! Enjoy your new Jeep!

August 29, 2018

"Friendly dealer"

- Cobra

My overall experience with this dealership was very good. Everyone was friendly and helpful. For some strange reason, the original salesperson never got back with me, but Mary did and she was very nice to deal with. I was slightly disappointed with the overal cleanliness of the vehicle when I picked it up. It was dirty under the hood and the interior had some dust and slightly dirty spots. It looked nice though.

Mary Brannen

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you, for letting us help you find the perfect Jeep! We are sorry about the areas that weren't as clean as they could have been! Give us a call - 618-656-6070.

August 20, 2018

"First Experience at Cassens-Excellent! "

- ToniThomas

Steve was wonderful to work with. We began our conversation via email after I inquired online about a new Pacifica. I let him know my budget, and he stuck to it. At no point was the price higher and at no point was I offered a payment option outside the initial budget parameters I had set. Dustin in the finance department was also wonderful to work with. This was my first experience at Cassens, and it far exceeded my expectations. This was, overall, the best car buying experience I’ve ever had.

Steve Lane

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you! We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience, that's how every car purchase should be! We appreciate that you choose us to help you and look forward to working with you for years to come! Enjoy your new Pacifica!

August 20, 2018

"Great experience at Cassen’s"

- SarahJane

Steve & Dustin were a pleasure to have as our sales/finance reps. Not pushy, very friendly, provided wonderful customer service. Would definitely recommend ten times over!

Steve Lane

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

We appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review, thank you! We are happy that you had a positive experience with us! Steve and Dustin are both great! Enjoy your new Pacifica!

August 17, 2018

""Great Experience""

- customer

We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Tony and the dealership. He took the time to explain the differences in models we were looking at without any pressures. Additionally, after our purchase, he walked us through all of the vehicle's many options to provide a better understanding of how they worked. We would highly recommend Tony and Cassens to anyone who is in the market for purchasing a new vehicle! Great family friendly service!

Cassens Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for these kind words, we really appreciate that! Tony is awesome and we're lucky to have him as part of our team here at Cassens! Thank you for trusting us with this big investment!