Certified Benz and Beemer

4925 Reviews of Certified Benz and Beemer

December 10, 2017

"Great experience "

- Sandy

The salesperson was knowledgeable and forthright in his approach. I got the car I wanted. The finance person was easy to work with. Dealerships was clean and had many choices of outstanding used cars.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Sandy: Thanks for sharing about your recent great car buying experience at CBB. We are delighted that you appreciated our extensive selection of outstanding cars and was able to get the car you wanted. We are grateful that you selected CBB and look forward to the next opportunity to help you.

December 10, 2017

"Service was excellent "

- Jelo5

They were responsive to give a quote in work to be done. When completed, they provided a good explanation of what was done at a competitive price, and with a coupons available. There were no surprises. They were respectful of me and my time.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Jelo5: We do pride ourselves in providing our customers in the Service Department with excellent service at reasonable prices so we are very glad that you appreciated that from CBB. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything in the future.

December 09, 2017

"Excellent service from Michael"

- Rama

The service was excellent, Mike was able to fill me in even though I did not have an appointment scheduled and took his time to diagnose and rectify everything that was wrong with my car. The Prices are reasonables plus they washed my car very nicely. Professional services.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Rama: We are grateful that you took the time to share about the excellent customer service provided to you by Michael in the Service Department. We are glad that you appreciated the reasonable prices and the complimentary car wash. Thank you for your support and please let us know when we can help you again.

December 09, 2017

"Unsurpaased excellence"

- cdrake7766

The buying experience was amazing so I purchased a service package they offered and I am very glad to have done that. Michael, my service advisor has been outstanding. He goes beyond the Call of Duty to make sure that my needs are met. Keep up the great work!

Chris Beaman

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear cdrake7766: We strive to provide our customers with outstanding service and appreciate your kind words that the buying experience at CBB was amazing. We are so glad to hear that Michael goes above-and-beyond to make sure your needs are met. Thank you so much for your continued faith and trust in CBB and we look forward to doing all we can to keep you very satisfied in the future.

December 07, 2017

"Happy customer "

- Jcalvo

Thanks so much to danny that help me all the way to finally get the deal I was looking for ! I can’t thank him enough for all his help on this . Thanks again Benz and Beemer for having such an amazing person as Danny as part of that family !

Danny Quintana
John Germinaro

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Jcalvo: Thanks so much for the Five Star review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your compliments on the excellent customer service from Danny. CBB greatly appreciates your business and looks forward to the next opportunity to be able to help you.

"Jeff is awesome!"

- LoperJChris

Jeff was absolutely amazing. He was so good with our kids and was very patient. He was extremely prompt when we came 100 miles to look at the car. Very quick process and extremely happy with the car!

Jeff Hallenbeck

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Chris: We really appreciate that you took the time to share with our customers just how quick and easy it is to purchase a vehicle from CBB. We are happy to hear that Jeff was amazing and that you are so happy with your new car. Feel free to reach out to us if you should need anything. We look forward to being there for you for years to come.

"So smooth"

- Onehappygirl

Daniel was such a great help, we told him what we were looking for and he showed us our options. He was very informative and no pressure. Then Travis took the time explaining our options for extended warranties, I’m not mechanically inclined so he explained what each option covered, once again, just providing the information in a way that was easy grasp and allowed me to make my own decisions. It was so refreshing to leave after making a big purchase feeling confident and well informed in my decisions; The last dealership I purchased from I left feeling overwhelmed and a little taken advantage of. You guys are awesome, Keep up the good work! I’ll see you guys again, when I’m ready for my next car .

Danny Quintana
Travis Walters

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Onehappygirl: What a wonderful review! Thanks for taking the time to share with our customers about your recent purchase and how you appreciated the zero pressure, fully transparent process. It's great to hear that Danny and Travis answers all of your questions and helped you to feel confident in your decision. We, too, look forward to seeing you again when you are ready for your next vehicle.

"Great place"

- dburdeen

Great place. I dealt with Andy he did everything he said over the phone when I came in. There were a few missing items. Extra keys ,book. And door edge guards. He was happy to get them for us with no problems. Highly recommend them. first time customer and will be back for many other cars. Manager was also very helpful

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear dburdeen: Great review! We are so delighted to hear Andy was able to assist you and make sure you were happy with your purchase. Thanks so much for your business and for recommending CBB to our customers. We look forward to the next opportunity to assist you again.

"Car feels like new"

- Cob/ryder

We couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Tyson and Steve yesterday at this dealership. Took our car back to the dealership after a less than stellar experience On our previous visit; after Tyson called and spoke with us. The staff went out of their way yesterday to solve our problems with our rear hatch locking piece and as an added bonus detailed the car. It drives like new because they tightened some loose parts and is as quiet as the day we bought it. Koodos to Tyson and his staff for exemplary service and their dedication to making their customers feel appreciated.

Tyson Muse

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Cob/Ryder: Thanks so much for the FIVE STAR review. It's great to hear that Tyson and the CBB Service Department team delivered exemplary service for you. We are grateful that you selected CBB for your maintenance needs and look forward to helping you again with service or when you are in the market for your next vehicle.

December 05, 2017

"Purchased a 2016 BMW i3"

- John Holmberg

I had a good overall experience. Andy was helpful and knowledgeable about the car we were purchasing. I would purchase from here in the future.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear John: We are delighted to hear that you had a good overall experience working with Andy during your recent BMW purchase. We hope you enjoy your new car for years to come and that you keep CBB in mind when you are back in the market for your next vehicle.

1 - 10 of 4,925 results