Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona 85257

5128 Reviews of Certified Benz and Beemer

February 23, 2018

"No pressure, quick and easy"

- SayzeP

I bought a used Benz last weekend and it was quick and simple. I told Andy what I was trying to accomplish and he worked with me to make it happen. Even the finance piece was great as I was prequalified but they found me a better rate and terms. I would buy here again and that might be sooner rather than later since my wife is now trying to steal my car!

Andy Manahl
Chris Fredlake
David James
February 23, 2018

"buying car experience "

- Angie in Az

I had a wonderful experience. I worked with Jamie H and he was great! Had the car cleaned and ready to go when we got there! I would definitely buy another car from Jamie and CBB.

Jamie Herbranson

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Angie: Thanks for the FIVE STAR Review! We are so happy to hear about your wonderful car buying experience working with Jamie. We really appreciate your business and look forward to having the pleasure of helping you again in the future.

February 22, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience!"

- Nanib89

Que and Travis went over and beyond to ensure i had a great buying experience. I appreciate all the effort!! You guys are great. Thank you

Naimul "Que" Sadeque
Travis Walters

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Babib89: We love to get reviews such as yours as it is our mission at CBB to provide our customers with the best car buying experience that they ever had. We are delighted to hear that Que and Travis went above and beyond to deliver such a great car buying experience for you. Thanks for choosing CBB and for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

"Impressed! "

- Dave & Julie Lunt

My husband and I were looking for a car. We were not going to buy a car from the first dealership we came a crossed but, we had such a great connection with Craig. Now we will only buy cars with him! Craig is so knowledgeable about cars, did not waste our time, showed us everything to our liking. I have already referred my friends to go down and check out the dealership and meet with Craig! Thank you so much for the Great buying experience!!!

Craig Haugan

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Dave & Julie: We, too, are impressed.....with your wonderful review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share with our customers about your great car buying experience working with Craig and CBB. We are so grateful that you chose CBB to do business with and also appreciate that you have referred your friends to CBB. Please let us know when we can be of service to you again in the future.

February 22, 2018

"Very friendly dealt with Rand. Reasonable prices "

- Terselle

Friendly and reasonable Mercedes Peoria I would NOT recommend Over priced. Glad that I found this place .Closer to home. Took time and had patience with me

Randy Wood

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Terselle: We are so glad that you found CBB to be so very friendly and reasonable. Thanks for sharing your compliments on Randy's patient and friendly service. We are so happy you chose CBB for your recent service and hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again.

February 22, 2018

"Jeff Hallenbeck is the best in the Business "

- Hockeyfan5

My experience buying a car from Jeff Was easy and very enjoyable. Jeff knows what he’s doing and very knowledgeable and fair. he is the best in the business definitely recommend him! I Promise he will make your car purchase as easy and enjoyable as he can 10out of10

Jeff Hallenbeck

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Hockeyfan5: Thanks for taking the time to share with our customers your compliments on the excellent customer service provided by Jeff for you. We really appreciate your business and your 10 out of 10 rating. Please do not hesitate to let us know when we can assist you again.

February 22, 2018

"Car shopping via internet"

- Heather Old Elk

Jeff Hallenbeck was my dealer and he made my experience very smooth and easy. He kept in contact with me and made sure I had a great deal without seeing the car in person. I definitely recommend getting a car here, everyone was nice and welcoming and they even filled up my tank to my new car.

Travis Walters
Jeff Hallenbeck

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Heather Old Elk: We always love to hear from our internet customers. Thanks for sharing that Jeff made your car shopping on the internet to be so smooth and easy. We appreciate your business as well as your recommendations of CBB to others. We look forward to the next opportunity to assist you.

"Friendly, Professional, Thoughtful"

- Tony & Peggy

Thank you Chris Beaman! Great Job!! Right from the moment I stepped on the lot, Chris was attentive to what I was interested in. He should me the vehicle that we thought I would be interested in and after a short demo, he was very considerate of my time. I was on a tight afternoon schedule and I asked if I could stop in later with my wife to see the car and he wasn't pushy, a huge plus for myself! I have been in Sales for 29 years and it is refreshing to have someone listen and trust you! We returned that evening and he further demonstrated the vehicle and was successful with a sale the following day. Gene Penna was a pleasure to work with! He was very helpful and Knowledgeable with the financing. We were using our bank and if Gene didn't personally call them and assist with the process, we may not have picked up our car for another day or so. Gene knows the ends and outs of how things work in the auto loan arena and you should be thankful you have him on your team. Pleasant and very conversational as well. My son will be looking for a car and both Chris and Gene assured us they could find the right car for a new driver when the time comes. Thanks guys! Tony and Peggy

Chris Beaman
Gene Penna

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Tony & Peggy: You are so very welcome! At CBB, we strive to provide our customers with exemplary customer service and we are so glad that you appreciated that from Chris and Gene. We are so grateful for your wonderful review and for deciding to buy from CBB. Please let us know when we can assist the search for your son's new vehicle and when we can be of assistance to both of you as well.

February 21, 2018

"Great service"

- Stephy4725

I would like to thank Mike at CBB for the wonderful service. I dropped my car off for a few repairs. Mike was in the service center and greeted me with a smile. He took note of a few concerns I had that were not noted when I made the appointment. He kept me updated on the progress throughout the day and let me know promptly when my car was ready for pick up. When I arrived my car was in front ready for me. He even ran it through wash before I arrived. Thank you for your service

Mike Miller
Feb 22, 2018 -

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Stephy4725: Thanks so much for taking the time to compliment the great service by Mike in the CBB Service Department. It's great to hear that he provided you with friendly and helpful customer service. CBB appreciates your business and hopes to have the pleasure of working with you again.

February 21, 2018

"car buying the easy way"

- johncrowell1950

I found the dealership and its staff to be efficient, knowledgeable, courteous, and that made for a very pleasant engagement that is rarely found in the automotive sales business. Fun time, especially with Joseph (Jospeh Barone as spelled below).

Andy Manahl
Arturo Tirado
Jospeh Barone
Peter Williams
Feb 22, 2018 -

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear John: We strive to provide our customers with outstanding service and your great feedback reaffirms our efforts at making the car buying process much simpler and customer-friendly. Thanks for sharing the compliments on Andy, Arturo, Joseph, and Peter's efforts. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again.

1 - 10 of 5,128 results