Certified Benz and Beemer

6725 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona 85257

6034 Reviews of Certified Benz and Beemer

"Great fast service."

- Tyler

Great, fast car buying experience. Enjoyed our time with Jamie. Found a car online and came into purchase. Everything went so smoothly and quickly! Also, they made sure are loan was was within our terms! Thank you! Katie B

Jamie Herbranson

"Words can’t express..."

- Jeremyk

As a former car salesman myself I cants believe the experience I just had with Christopher. I didn’t get bum rushed by sales people when I walked up, and after the test drive there was no pressure whatsoever. Chris showed me everything from car fax to Kelley blue book. I didn’t my own research before I went in and everything he showed me was legit all the way down to what they gave me for my trade. Everyone was so nice and a very welcoming environment. I never imaged I car dealership like this ever existed, but it does and I’m glad I find them. The best part was the price, it was the lowest I could find online and my mechanic checked it out and everything is in top shape.

Chris Beaman
Trevor Gaiser

"Amazing"

- LeboPA

From the receptionist Jessica to my salesman Mike Gelbert and Travis Walters in financing the experience was as smooth as silk. Great people. Highly recommend them. My girlfriend was so impressed she is buying he next car there as well. Thanks Gang !!!

Michael Gelbert

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear LeboPA: You are welcome and thanks so much for the Five Star review! We are glad that you had an amazing car buying experience working with Michael and Travis. We are thankful for your business and look forward to assisting your girlfriend when she is in the market for her next vehicle..

September 24, 2018

"Andy Manahl Goes Above and Beyond at CB & B"

- Carl I

Every time we walk into Benz and Beemer, we are treated with respect and greeted with smiles! Andy Manahl is the number one reason we return to the dealership. Andy is friendly, extremely knowledgeable and gets the job done lightening fast! He listens so intently and is working on your request before you finish the question! Our calls and/or text messages are returned immediately. We would and do highly recommend this dealership to our friends and family.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Carl: What a wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your compliments on the outstanding customer service that you have received from Andy. We will be sure to share your compliments with him. CBB is so grateful for your continued patronage and for your CBB recommendation to your family and friends. We will strive to continue to provide to you (as well as those your refer) the same 5 Star service that you have received to date.

"Awesome experience "

- Jakebode1

Everyone at this dealership was outstanding. They weren’t like any other dealship where they call you 15 times a day. They would call if they found something they thought you’d be interested in. They also helped me find the car I’m in love with and made sure everything went very smoothly. I would recommend to anyone out there to get a car from here!

Chris Beaman
September 23, 2018

"Pleasant buying experience "

- Cja238

Jesus was great to work with! He made the buying experience very pleasant. They had a great selection of cars and took care of me thoughout the whole process.

Jesus Bello

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Cja238: We really appreciate you taking the time to share with our customers about your pleasant car buying experience working with Jesus, It's great that you liked our wide selection of cars and felt well taken care of. Thanks for choosing CBB for this purchase and please let us know when we can assist you again.

"Love our X3"

- R&MX3

We have visited CB&B several times and have been impressed with the selection of cars and the helpful sales associates. Today was different. We were seriously interested in a BMW X3. We viewed, test drove and purchased the vehicle in around an hour. Andy Manahl was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. We enjoyed the whole no pressure experience. One of the only dealerships we will purchase from...the cars are as advertised very clean.

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear R&MX3: We do take lots of pride in having a wide selection of top notch cars and delivering excellent customer service and we appreciate your feedback to reaffirm our efforts. It's great to hear that Andy provided you with friendly and helpful service without any pressure. We are so thankful that you love your new X3 and look forward to being there for you in the future,

"Great service"

- Jeepgirl

Floyd took the time to check the lot for a jeep we saw on Carfax. When he called back and said it was still available we headed over to check it out. Floyd was with another customer so Ricardo helped us out. He was very helpful and friendly. We purchased the jeep and left the lot with it in just a little over an hour. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Ricardo.

Floyd Foster
Ricardo Padilla

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Jeepgirl: Thanks for choosing CBB and for taking the time to share your compliments on the excellent service that you received from Floyd and Ricardo during your recent purchase. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep for years to come and keep CBB in mind should you need anything in the meantime.

September 22, 2018

"Knowledgeable and friendly. "

- Ckh

Que was very nice and easy to work with. You could tell he loves cars and loves to talk about them. He has a vast knowledge base too. He was very helpful and the entire team was friendly and not pushy at all. They seem to have an excellent support staff and I felt very confident in making my purchase through them.

Naimul "Que" Sadeque

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Ckh: We couldn't be more please to hear that Que was were able to provide you with such reliable, friendly service to help you get into your new car. We really appreciate that you chose CBB and for your very kind review. Please let us know when we can provide you with another 5 Star experience.

September 22, 2018

"Great experience. Will definitely go back. "

- jnbremer

After seeing a 2015 Ford Mustang on USAA’s website we called the dealership to see if a vehicle was still available before driving 45+ minutes to the dealership. Matt Malone went above and beyond and called us back to make sure he physically saw the vehicle on the lot before we arrived. When we arrived an hour later he had the vehicle on, cooled down, and waiting for us. This is a BIG deal in 100+ degree AZ weather. We weren’t even buying a new car. After completing the test drive we worked with Travis Walters in Finance. We came in with a trade in and our own financing. They were respectful of our choice to use our own financing but did tell us they were able to get us an even better deal. We were in and out in under 2 hours - that included a 15 minute test drive. The individuals at this dealership provide exceptional service and attention to detail. We are looking forward to working with them in the years to come.

Matthew Melone

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear jnbremer: Thanks for taking the time to share with our customers all about your great car buying experience working with Matt and Travis. We are happy to hear that you appreciated CBB's exceptional service and attention to detail. We are so grateful for your business and your very kind review. We are also looking forward to being there for you in the future,

1 - 10 of 6,034 results