Cityside Subaru

Michael Nelson, Business Manager, Cityside Subaru

Tom DAlessandro, Business Manager, Cityside Subaru

Tom DAlessandro

March 16, 2019

"Exactly what you expect from Subaru"

- Somethingpoetic

We came to Cityside having owned Subarus for 20 years. We knew we wanted a Subaru but shopped around to a few dealerships. The service we got at Cityside was fantastic, working with Eric Burd was a pleasure, quick officiant and painless I would highly recommend coming to Cityside in working with Eric!

Eric Burd

March 14, 2019

"Found just what we needed"

- Donner

Extremely pleased with my cityside Subaru recent purchase. Not only is the car working out great, but we found Rob to be very helpful in answering all our questions.

Rob Gale

March 13, 2019

"Working with Crystal "

- Liza with a Z

Crystal was our sales woman and did a terrific presentation to my husband and me and made it very easy for us to decide to leave Honda, after many years, and to buy a Forester Subaru, our first Subaru car. I have had it just one day and I already love it. Crystal gave me her email so I could text her when we had to have a loaner while our new car had to have a part installed due to a defect. She was very helpful in answering my questions. She was also very, very helpful this morning, explaining our new car to us and making sure we understood everything that she pointed out to us. I emailed her a little while ago regarding StarLink and she replied back to me right away. I know that if I have any questions about the car that Crystal will be "on it" and help me out as soon as possible. Michael was very helpful explaining all the leasing information and all the employees we met were friendly and pleasant. We are pleased that we bought the car from Cityside.

Crystal Campbell