Cityside Subaru

Peter Rosenberg

Junior Williams, Product Specialist , Cityside Subaru

Junior Williams

July 15, 2018

"3rd purchase from CitySide"

- jay_makadia

Friendly, low hassle experience. They offer a fair price and great service. They are trying to create a long term customer relationship and that shows in all of their interaction with you.

Mark Lidano

July 13, 2018

"patience caring"

- 1212bbbb

I arrived to the dealership expecting to close the deal in a couple of hours and leave. As you know being type A this was a real challenge for my sales rep. He handled the situation and me with grace and kindness. He was knowledgeable and an excellent teacher. I felt I had a partner helping me thru the hurdles of buying a car. I love my newer subaru and it is number three for me but my buying experience was the best.

Flavio Fonseca

July 04, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Rod2312

Great service, fair price and delivery on the day combined.All the people were polite and worried about giving us the best option within what we wanted. I would certainly recommend this dealer.

Tom DAlessandro