Cityside Subaru

Mike DiFrancisco

February 12, 2018

"Go see Rob Gale!"

- JC5000

Rob was terrific: knowledgeable, polite, patient, flexible. Subarus sell themselves, so Rob was just a great partner in the buying process. He didn't pressure us at all, didn't try to up-sell us, gave us time to think, and helped us get the vehicle we wanted with all the extras we were looking for and nothing else. A cool thing he did that we weren't quite expecting was asking us to name our price once we picked the car we wanted. He even gave us time to go home and research, to figure out what we were able to pay for the car. So we did exactly that: we went home and did our research, found competing offers, and Rob made it work for us at Cityside. Would choose again, 100%!

Rob Gale
John Melvin

February 08, 2018

"Easy and Painless"

- Nick1516

Tom was easy to work with and up front about everything. Buying my car was a completely painless process. I highly recommend Tom and Cityside Subaru.

Tom DAlessandro

February 08, 2018

"The salesman was exceptional!"

- Hope Eliot

Mike was knowledgeable, answering every question and concern. He demonstrated tremendous patience while teaching me the technology in my car. But what makes him outstanding was his attitude when, without thinking, I left my winter floor mats there, and he insisted on bringing them to me. I live 50 miles away. I would without reservation recommend him!

Mike DiFrancisco