Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Peter Eaton, New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Peter Eaton

New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com
Mike Furman,  National Corvette Sales Consultant mfurman@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Mike Furman

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com

November 28, 2017

"New vehicle purchase."

- Pl12345

Looking for new truck,salesman Peter Easton was far and above any salesman I've ever dealt with.will highly recommend him to friends and family !!!

Peter Eaton

November 28, 2017

"She's very responsive"

- Anna-Marie Buchner

Dina is very customer service oriented and very very responsive to her customer needs. Such a pleasure to work with her and I trust her with my car. If I need to speak with her and she's not available she always returns my call and always explains so I'll understand what's going on with my vehicle. I always dealt with Ricky and when he left I freaked, but then I turned my vehicle over to Dina's capable hands and have not regretted.

Dina Bartolomeo

November 21, 2017

"Family"

- N8Booker

I used to work for Criswell Chevrolet back in 2005! First owner (Harry Criswell), First rate sales manager (Kevin Szot). Even though I worked there, I would gladly return to buy a car and hope to with my dad very soon!!

Kevin Szot