Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Anthony Vattuone, New Vehicle Sales Consultant avattuone@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Anthony Vattuone

New Vehicle Sales Consultant avattuone@criswellauto.com
Mario  Adams, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant madams@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Mario Adams

Pre-owned Sales cbozga@criswellauto.com

November 11, 2018

"Amazing Customer Experience!"

- Jongmyung

This purchase experience was started from truecar.com. Mario was contacted by my price request and answered all my question instantly. When I visited to take a look at this car and test drive. He explains and tries to help the pricing and find features very friendly. And this car comes with the summer tire, so he helps to get discount for the new tire price. The second visit I had today, he helps for the appraisal for my trade-in vehicle, and the new car was cleaned and nice condition. he organizes all of them very nicely. This is the first time I purchase used car from the dealer and I had some stereotype of the used car dealership. But he changed my mind about the used car dealership. If I purchase next used a car later, there is no doubt that I will contact this gentleman first.

Mario Adams

November 10, 2018

"Amazing experience. Great truck!!!"

- Azcards09!

I’m extremely happy with my entire experience. When it comes time to get another vehicle, I will definitely come back. Thx for making the car buying experience enjoyable. It really was!!!!

Chip Bozga

November 09, 2018

"Salesman "

- Mark04

I spoke with Anthony when I called the dealership , he was very informative on all my question about the car that I was looking to purchase. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Him to anyone that was looking to purchase a new car. I left my car at the dealership to have a paint protection put on it . When I returned to pick it up Anthony had my keys and had the car ready to go.

Anthony Vattuone