Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com
Peter Eaton, New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Peter Eaton

New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com
Troy Yates, New Vehicle Sales Consultant tyates@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Troy Yates

New Vehicle Sales Consultant tyates@criswellauto.com
Mike Furman,  National Corvette Sales Consultant mfurman@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Mike Furman

National Corvette Sales Consultant mfurman@criswellauto.com

December 16, 2017

"Amazing customer service and professionalism."

- Mike22

I cannot recommend Chriswell Chevrolet enough! I sent the dealership an inquiry and I’m glad I did! My initial inquiry was answered by Mr. Anthony Vattuone. Throughout the shopping and buying process he was very prompt, knowledgeable and above all courteous. Often times answering my emails within a few minutes and my phone calls/ texts as late as 11pm at night. I work the night shift and sleep during the day, so his flexibility and willingness to adapt was something suprisingly not found in my experiences with other local dealerships. I value profesionalism and integrity and ultimately led me to drive past several dealerships in order to do business with Criswell. Upon arriving, I was met with the same professionalism by every employee I encountered. I’m military and believe in arriving at least 15 minutes early to a place. I was surprised to find out Anthony was already at the dealership when I arrived 30 minutes early on my visit. They has the exact vehicle I inquired about at the exact price they advertised, no hidden fees or gimmicks. Mr. Fox was willing to explain the questions I had about pricing, never became pushy, and most of all listened to what I the customer had to say. Also, the dealership itself was clean and inviting, the employees all seemed happy to be at work, and all thanked me for my service. It’s usually the little things that tell the most. If you want a new or preowned vehicle give them a chance to earn you business. I know they’ll be top of the list for my future vehicle purchases.

Bart Fox
Anthony Vattuone

December 12, 2017

"Amazing! "

- Blahbug4

Troy was incredibly helpful. This was the first vehicle I have bought by myself and he made the whole experience easy and quick. He answered all my millions of questions with ease. Thank you Troy!

Troy Yates

November 28, 2017

"New vehicle purchase."

- Pl12345

Looking for new truck,salesman Peter Easton was far and above any salesman I've ever dealt with.will highly recommend him to friends and family !!!

Peter Eaton