Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Mario  Adams, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant madams@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Mario Adams

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant madams@criswellauto.com
Chip Bozga, Pre-owned Sales  cbozga@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Chip Bozga

Pre-owned Sales cbozga@criswellauto.com
Anthony Vattuone, New Vehicle Sales Consultant avattuone@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Anthony Vattuone

New Vehicle Sales Consultant avattuone@criswellauto.com
Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com

"Awesome Personal Service"

- Texas Princess

The purchase was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Mario Adams took care of all the details and made it all very smooth. Not only did I get the best deal possible, I also made a new friend along the way.

Mario Adams

"Great experience. "

- woliver318

I contacted Chip about the vehicle I wanted. He quickly texted me pictures and answered my questions. I was coming from out of state and he had the car ready and waiting when I arrived. Can't beat the customer service.

Chip Bozga

April 20, 2018

"Great experience working with Anthony"

- JStrause

I purchased a 2018 Chevy Traverse. Anthony went through great lengths to find (and go get) the car I wanted. He was awesome throughout the process. has followed up several times to see how my car was doing and just to see if I needed any more help. I could not be happier about my experience.

Anthony Vattuone