Criswell Chevrolet

Russell Carter

Sales Consultant rcarter@criswellauto.com
Chip Bozga, Sales Consultant, Criswell Chevrolet

Chip Bozga

Anthony Vattuone, New Vehicle Sales Consultant avattuone@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Anthony Vattuone

New Vehicle Sales Consultant avattuone@criswellauto.com
Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com

January 19, 2019

"Easy lease"

- Julie and Phil

Today my husband and I leased an Equinox. For a process I usually dislike, our experience today was easy and enjoyable. Anthony Vattuone, sales consultant, made us comfortable and gave us a great deal. We have been driving Honda's for two decades but decided to switch to Chevrolet this year. We made sure we stayed with the Criswell family of cars because we really liked the Honda dealership. There is no pressure with either dealership because they work with you and listen to your specific needs. When it is time to purchase or lease our next vehicle, we will come back. Thank you Anthony.

Anthony Vattuone
Steve Krantz

January 15, 2019

"Used Car Buying"

- mpbolling@coastal.edu

This was my first time buying a car on my own and Chip was great! He was quick and efficient and got me everything I wanted in my first car!!

Chip Bozga
Rob Flowers

January 15, 2019

"'19 Blazer"

- Nightkill

I've purchased my last 2 vehicles from Criswell and Russell has been involved in both sales. He's extremely attentive and friendly. He's not pushy and wants to make sure you are making the right decision and are happy with the overall purchase of your new vehicle.. I'll continue to purchase all my vehicles from Russell.

Russell Carter