Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

salesman

June 17, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Last Car

Giovanni and Ali are the best. I am a very indecisive person and they were very patient with me. I came to look at that car about 3 times and took up a lot of their time but they were still patient and gave me a great deal. I will and have recommended this dealership. Thanks again.

Giovanni Vazquez
Ali Rafati

June 16, 2018

"Great Experience "

- FOOTBALL1032

Worked with Mo from the time I walked into the lot, test drove a few different vehicles until we found what were felt comfortable with, both feel and price. Mo made the experience smooth and painless!

Mo Abdallah

June 15, 2018

"AWESOME SERVICE AND PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY JOE KLIMEK - JUDI"

- Judi

I have been coming to this dealership since purchasing my 2013 F 150 in 2015 from Currie Ford. I have had contact with the other service advisors there, and they have all been very pleasant and helpful, but Joe Klimek has been my go-to service advisor since day one. I drive A LOT, and I put more than a few miles on my truck and require a lot of oil changes and maintenance, therefore, seeing Joe and the rest of the staff more than a typical customer probably does. Joe has always been so very helpful, patient and phenomenal at explaining things to me regarding my truck and answering my numerous questions. Can't thank Joe and the rest of the staff in service enough!

Roberto Alfaro