Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Tony Montalvo

November 18, 2017

"No Holding Back."

- DLMeagher

A great experience! If you have a Ford vehicle in mind, go to Currie Motors. Scott was friendly, easy to talk too, and patient. My husband and I was unsure of getting an Explorer and the GM, Jason, was willing to let us drive it home and use for a day (we live an hour away). What dealership does that??? The price was below KBB. After stepping away for a couple of hours, (eat, shopping, etc.) we decided to get the vehicle. The process was a little lengthy, but worth the wait. Oh, and after bring the vehicle home, we realized there wasn't a spare key, and a key was made at no extra charge.

Roberto Alfaro
Scott Martino

November 16, 2017

"2018 Mustang"

- Jamisx09

I have known and dealt with Currie Motors since 2015. They have honestly been the best dealership I have been too. Brad and Cornelius were the best sales men I have worked with also. They knew about a bad experience I had at another dealer, and treated me like a princess. Brad went above and beyond trying to find my perfect mustang! They went so above and beyond that Cornelius went all the way to Ohio to pick up my perfect mustang! I am so glad I decided to go back to currie and trade my other car in with them- they even matched my trade offer with CarMax! I love Currie motors and would recommend them in a heart beat!

Brad Hartong
Cornelius Murray
Dominick Venturella
Jeff O'Brien
Adam Sheban

November 16, 2017

"Service warranty"

- Deborah Gallagher

Great knowledge of problems and knowledge of what is covered. Courteous and friendly!! Did not make me feel like they know more than I do about my vehicle.

Joe Klimek