DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Nick Palmas

Frank Pizzuro, Sales Consultant, DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Frank Pizzuro

November 01, 2017

"Great financing offer, super professional staff"

- Ellie

My experience here makes me want to buy a car all over again. I got just what I wanted with zero percent financing, so it really could not have been better. My credit was not perfect but they did not make me feel bad about it and found a way to work with me, Everyone was very kind and respectful and the service was truly seamless. I went to Friendky Honda as well as Subaru but the options here were so much better that Toyota got my business, An A+ experience.

Eric Lahl
Jason Ramirez
Pinkal Patel

October 26, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Ritzfamily

Frank sold us a highlander in January. We were very happy with his help and level of service. Would highly recommend him and the dealership

Frank Pizzuro

October 23, 2017

"Used Camry"

- MJM

I needed a reliable used vehicle for my teenagers. They have a great selection of aggressively priced CPO Toyotas on the lot. The sale person was professional and easy to work with. This will be the second vehicle my family has purchased from this dealer.

David Kolozy