DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Eric Lahl, Sales Consultant, DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

Eric Lahl

"5000 mile service"

- mcaleavey07 Verified Customer

Excellent service department. Arrived early and the took the car right away. Finished with it in a short amount of time with an oil change.

I don’t know. Woman who checked us in was extremely pleasant.

"A top dealer:"

- Upstate NY Verified Customer

A top dealer and service provider with full resources. Their service staff are attentive and responsive to your needs. I do not hesitate to make my recommendation.

Alicia Verven

"my experience was good"

- gowen2018 Verified Customer

Mr. Peter Raymond was patience and did a great job responding all my concerns and direct me to the right person to answer my questions. Mr. Pinkal Patel, His approach to my concerns on getting lower payments for a lease car in my opinion, were a little arrogant, he was strong coming on demonstrating his knowledge in his management, I wanted him to work with me on offer options for me keep my payment in my budget, but his answers were not concrete and he didn't offer possibilities.

Peter Raymond