DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

1349 U.S. 9, Wappingers Falls, New York 12590

1138 Reviews of DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

November 01, 2017

"Great financing offer, super professional staff"

- Ellie

My experience here makes me want to buy a car all over again. I got just what I wanted with zero percent financing, so it really could not have been better. My credit was not perfect but they did not make me feel bad about it and found a way to work with me, Everyone was very kind and respectful and the service was truly seamless. I went to Friendky Honda as well as Subaru but the options here were so much better that Toyota got my business, An A+ experience.

Eric Lahl
Jason Ramirez
Pinkal Patel
Nov 03, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Ellie, thank you so much for your kind words and five stars! I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with such excellent customer service. Enjoy your new car, and be sure to come see us again!

October 26, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Ritzfamily

Frank sold us a highlander in January. We were very happy with his help and level of service. Would highly recommend him and the dealership

Frank Pizzuro
Oct 30, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for this great review! I am so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Frank. I hope you continue to love your Highlander, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 23, 2017

"Used Camry"

- MJM

I needed a reliable used vehicle for my teenagers. They have a great selection of aggressively priced CPO Toyotas on the lot. The sale person was professional and easy to work with. This will be the second vehicle my family has purchased from this dealer.

David Kolozy
Oct 23, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for writing us a great review and being a loyal customer! We hope your kids are enjoying their new vehicles. Feel free to stop by anytime.

October 18, 2017

"No fuss and a smooth transaction"

- Barbara L Licis

Eric Lahl was a pleasure to work with, as were all the employees at this dealership. There was no stress and the car-buying experience was a breeze.

Eric Lahl
Tracy Keese
Oct 18, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Barbara! We are happy to hear Eric made the experience easy and hassle-free. Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 16, 2017

"Overall very positive experience"

- Steve Brewster, NY

The sales team worked through the negotiation and the deal in a very positive and professional manner. Very helpful with questions, efficent execution of the delivery.

Pinkal Patel
Other Employees : Chris Heimink
Oct 18, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve! We will pass along your kind words to our sales team. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 11, 2017

"Friendly, smooth experience!"

- Richie Bklyn

The three employees I had the pleasure of working with upon my first leasing experience was; pleasurable, informative, friendly and smooth. Highly recommend this trio. All three of them made my TOYOTA experience wonderful!

Melissa Sinapi
Other Employees : Deana Bilyou
Oct 16, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Richie, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience! I will be sure to tell our team to keep up the good work!

October 02, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Maria Allan

I had been driving my 2005 Toyota Sienna for 12 years and absolutley loved it. I hadn't been through the process of buying a new car for years and was slightly nervous. Mike Newsham made this a great experience for me. He was pleasant, extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and very very patient with me and my many questions. Thank you to both Mike and Nick Palmas for making my first car buying experience in a long time a great one!

Michael Newsham
Daryl Callahan
Oct 03, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thanks for this great review, Maria! I am so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Mike and Nick. Your compliments will be passed along to them, and I hope that we can take care of you again soon! Enjoy your new car!

September 29, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- dee0717

Mu husband and I had an amazing experience leasing our new 2017 Toyota Rav4. The process was efficient and organized. Both Nick and Melissa were a pleasure to work with. Nick took the time to explain the details of the lease thoroughly and Melissa went over the vehicle in great detail answering every question we had. I highly recommend this dealership for your next vehicle purchase.

Melissa Sinapi
Oct 02, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the awesome review! Please enjoy your new Toyota RAV4!

September 28, 2017

"Awesome !"

- thecius

Thanks to Nick Palmas and Will Quezada, I had the best experience ever. I'm driving my dream truck. This will make the 6th 4-Runner I've purchased and I love the product! I've been to other dealerships but DCH of Wappengers is awesome! thanks, Ron McKnight

Other Employees : Will Quezada
Sep 29, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the five stars! I'm pleased to know that you are happy with your sixth 4-Runner and that Nick and Will were of great help. We hope to see you again soon!

September 28, 2017

"Michael the Great!"

- freyguy

My wife and I had been looking for a new truck for a while now and coming to DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota would be our fourth or fifth dealership. While most of the others worked hard, we understand they work on commissions and want our business in a big way, our salesman Michael Newsham at DCH made it so much more personable for my wife and I, and for the lack of a better term, enjoyable. We didn't feel pressured and he was able to put me in the perfect truck, one I wanted and at the price I was comfortable with - we loved our interactions here and all the folks at DCH made our experience a memorable one. We will return and my wife and I highly recommend the nice folks at DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota, especially our Sales guy, Mike Newsham!! 5 Stars!!

Michael Newsham
Sep 29, 2017 -

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and five stars! I am pleased to know that Michael and the rest of the DCH Wappingers Falls family were able to provide you with such excellent customer service. Enjoy your new truck, and be sure to come see us again!

1 - 10 of 1,138 results