DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

1349 U.S. 9, Wappingers Falls, New York 12590

1739 Reviews of DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota

May 24, 2018

"Straight-forward, fast, and a pleasant experience!"

- tylerchintanner

Super easy to schedule, the work was quick, everything was explained clearly and there was a comfortable waiting area with coffee and cookies. Very pleased with my experience!

Thomas Hackett
May 24, 2018

"scheduled service and yearly inspection"

- HVFOLKS

Allison was courteous and handled the service with aplomb. She was very professionally and was definitely looking out for the customer as she noticed that the yearly inspection was only a few days from being due and included it with my Toyota Care service.

Robert Schaeffer
May 23, 2018

"Good service"

- JMORANCY7

Good service at a great rate. The customer service was professional, was looking for ways to help you save for the work being done in my car.

Jill Basso
Jennifer Korwatch
Mary Berenguer
Amanda Scrivani
May 23, 2018

"As always DCH is very cooperative and accomadating."

- JMORABITO1224

Had a recall service completed on my Tundra. Allison kept me informed every step of the way, helped me out with loaner vehicle. The loaner was so nice I spoke to Dave Kolozy about leasing options. Very happy with the work that was performed on my vehicle. This is the sort of thing that makes people like me loyal to a dealership. Thank you DCH.

David Kolozy

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're pleased to hear you received excellent service from Dave and Allison. We are very glad to have your business!

May 22, 2018

"love Toyota for this reason"

- SAECKER25

Kathleen is amazing and helpful. I love how quick and easy she made everything. I had some questionable experiences with different Toyota service locations in the past, and Kathleen help put that at ease for me.

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the excellent review! We're so happy that Kathleen was able to make your service visit quick and easy!

"Professional Service "

- EZMARZ

This was the third time I have serviced my vehicle at DCH Toyota. The service team has always been courteous and professional. They got me in and out as promised. And ...the work performed was very good. I would recommend using this service department if you are in need of repairs for your toyota.

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your service visit!

May 22, 2018

"very fast and efficient service"

- MICHAEL.URBANMYTH

Only really had contact with Kathleen who was fast at the intake, very courteous and helpful. Not much else to say since she was the only employee I had contact with.

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Michael, thank you for the wonderful review!

May 22, 2018

"love my truck, and glad Rock Nikki called me.......... john "

- jwodzenski

Naeem was excellent, i'm glad i bought a Toyota tacoma truck 4x4, i love it. i so glad the cop rocky called me and had the truck i was looking for.

Naeem Randall
Other Employees : Rocky Nikki

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

John, thank you for the 5-star review! We hope you enjoy your new Tacoma 4x4!

"Great customer service"

- dannyhernandez2009

I have bought 3 cars at this dealer over the last five years.They have the best customer service I have ever seen at any car dealer I have gone.Their people are very friendly and always willing to help you.Michael and Pinko Patel are two great people.They do an amazing job trying to help any customer that goes to this dealer.Rhey are very honest and straight forward people.At this dealer you get the best price of the market.Any time I need a car I don’t go anywhere else but to this dealer.

Michael Steinke
Jennifer Korwatch
Lindsay Mahavik
Pinkal Patel
Raven Dixon
Tracy Keese
Amanda Scrivani

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the awesome review, Danny! We are over the moon hearing such wonderful things about Michael, Pinko, and the rest of our staff. We're so grateful to have your business!

"Car Purchase"

- rp42995

This is the 4th car I have bought from DCH Wappingers Toyota. Their sales and service department are excellent. Chris, our sales associate really took the time to make sure that the vehicle I purchased was not only what I wanted but also in the timeframe I needed.

Chris Heimink
Other Employees : Jeffrey, finance

DCH Wappingers Falls Toyota responded

Thank you for the excellent review and wonderful comments about Chris!

1 - 10 of 1,739 results