Daniels BMW

BMW Genius
Ashley  Alderfer, Client Adviser , Daniels BMW

Client Adviser

September 18, 2018

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- cavalloj

I would like to thank Ashley for making this the best car buying experience I've ever had! From start to finish, Ashley was a true professional. She was/is courteous and communicated with me about every facet of the deal. She went above and beyond to ensure all my concerns were addressed. Daniels BMW has earned a customer for life. Thanks also to Brian for his efforts as well. I'll gladly recommend Daniels BMW and Ashley to anyone interested in a BMW. Thanks Again.

Other Employees : Brian Amill

September 17, 2018

"Wrong 4 years ago"

- Tom1624

Four years ago I went shopping for a BMW. After asking different people, I ended up buying at the BMW dealership in Doylestown. I heard such negative stories about Daniels that I did not even look there. About two months ago I got an airbag recall notice for my older BMW. And I had to take it to Daniels. I had such a good experience with the service department that I decided to look online for a car to replace the one I had purchased 4 years earlier. I saw one online and was contacted by Spencer Moore. Spencer set up an appointment for me to come see the car and take a test drive. The car sold itself. Spencer was very knowledgeable and personable and hooked me up with Eric Kunkle. Eric was very friendly and non pressure and took me through the buying process from start to finish. He went out of his way to take care of the little things which was greatly appreciated. Then Clint guided me through the financial end of everything and that was a painless experience as well. I happily admit that 4 years ago either I was wrong or things have changed for the better at Daniels. I will recommend Daniels to all that ask and cannot say enough about the people I dealt with. Thank you all very much.

Eric Kunkle
Clint Peters
Other Employees : Spencer Moore

September 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- TimandBeth

Tim and I had a great time working with Ashley. Ashley was patient and took the time with us, even when we were not sure exactly which style of BMW we were interested in. We appreciate everyone who was involved in our purchase of a BMW. It was a fantastic experience.

Andy Balik