Dave Syverson Auto Center

209 Reviews of Dave Syverson Auto Center

November 28, 2017

"Fast, fair ..."

- John 6678

Good people here. They typically will match deals offered in urban dealerships... but also deliver more personal and dedicated service after a sale in the unlikely case you need it.

Jake Villarreal
Other Employees : George
November 27, 2017

"Extremely easy to work with"

- kenny509

This was an easy and fun experience for me. The people were incredibly nice and truly cared about my car buying experience and they went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted! Danielle is the the best finance person I have ever worked with. She will get you a great rate and payment. Mark was honest and straightforward. No BS from him. Thank you!!

Mark Christopherson
November 21, 2017

"Easy and fun!"

- AudraM86

This was an easy and fun experience for me. The people were incredibly nice and truly cared about my car buying experience and they went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted! Thank you!!

Aaron McVicker
November 14, 2017

"awesome, quick and very friendly! "

- Dominique &Braszil

these two helped us buy the perfect car for our little family! after having one of our cars totaled a few weeks ago, we found just the right suv for just the right price! :). thank you!

Jake Villarreal
November 07, 2017

"amazing job"

- michele fogelquist

Me and my wife walked in today to see if we could get 1 or 2 cars and we both walked away with a vehicle. I am very satisfied and pleased with how great my experience. i would definitely recommend going to see Aaron and Danielle to anyone they were very helpful and me and my wife our very pleased.

Aaron McVicker
November 02, 2017

"Great"

- asheliza88

In my experience at Dave Syverson, when buying or trading in my vehicle, the staff has been super great. Matt goes above and beyond to get you what you need or want. He’s efficient and makes things go easy for the customer. Same goes for Darren in finance. They both were extremely kind and easy to work with.

"Jeep Cherokee Purchase"

- Purchaser of two vehicles

To describe how good our purchase experience was, can be summed up as follows: We bought two vehicles!!!! We appreciate all the extra time that Matt, Brandon and Danielle spent with us.

Brandon Harmdierks

"Dodge Durango purchase"

- Purchaser of two vehicles

Matt and Brandon spent a lot of time working with my wife and I to make this a pleasurable experience in purchasing two vehicles. Danielle also stayed late with us to get the Finance portion of our purchase finalized. We came away very pleased with our experience.

Brandon Harmdierks

"Matt Dugstad"

- Zach Herman

I have know Matt for many years outside of his profession. This was the first time I worked with Matt on buying a vehicle. From the moment I reached out to Matt regarding a vehicle purchase, he was professional, courteous, and most of all, helpful. What I liked most about working with Matt was his ability to make the "sales" process less daunting. Any time you are spending thousands of dollars on something, you have reservations. Matt did his absolute best in making sure those worries were far and few between. He was honest with me about each vehicle I had interest in and had the knowledge to properly inform me and answer each question I had. I don't think I could have asked for a better experience and that is all thanks to Matt.

"Easy and Painless "

- Matguy1991

This was the easiest purchase I have ever made. Everyone I worked with was superior. I was willing to settle initially on a used vehicle, but they were able to get me into a new one. AWESOME staff.