I have bought at many dealerships in my life and found many of them unsatisfactory.
The most common issues with other dealerships were:
1. Bait and Switch -- (They say they have the vehicle but they don't when you arrive.)
2. They give you a good deal on the car and try to steal your trade (Low Balling it.)
3. Shady finance departments,
4. That "back and forth" with the manager.
Don Davis does NOT engage in these type of tactics.
As for Don Davis Ford... I have used them to service my Ford vehicles for a few years. Since they have an excellent service department, I decided to try doing business with their sales department. I found the vehicle I wanted online and asked about it.
I've had the best car buying experience I ever had with any dealer I have bought a vehicle from.
In short, they were honest and straightforward.
1. I had a clean honest deal. They went over it to make sure you understand what's going on,
2. My experience in the finance department was also a clean deal. They also went over everything to make sure you understand what you are agreeing to. (No shady tactics. No pushing unnecessary add-ons.)