Dover Honda

Devyn Hubbard

Sarah Northrop, Finance Manager, Dover Honda

Sarah Northrop

November 17, 2017

"Painless hassle-free car buying - imagine that!"

- KitteryGreg

I had a 2005 Pilot that served us well for 12 years, but it finally died and we needed a new car. I had used Dover Honda for service in the past and always had good experiences, but this time I need a sales person and I was lucky to be introduced to Al Lepler. Al was great - he took the time to understand what I was looking for, then clearly explained what my options were. We discussed numerous details and he was patient and clearly very knowledgeable. In the end we decided to lease a new Pilot and we're very happy with our decision. I would highly recommend both Al and Dover Honda.

Sarah Northrop

November 16, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Eraleigh619

Very helpful! Got me exactly what I was looking for and in my price range! Was able to leave feeling relieved that I got a newer car and that it was all cheaper then what I was initially expecting! Couldn’t be any more thankful!

Paula Redden
Marsha Heiland

November 16, 2017

"Al is the best!"

- G Turpin

Very helpful, very relaxed and non-pressuring. Made our experience very positive and easy. Would definitely buy from him and this dealership again. Great facility, website and inventory

Other Employees : Devyn Hubbard