Dover Honda

Sarah Northrop

April 23, 2018

"Perfect"

- Judy Walker

We love Honda,,,,the complaint I do have is we stiil to this date have NOT received our 100.00 for referring my daughter and son in law to your dealership,My son in law did call and asked about our rebate, ,,was told they would get right on this, They purchased their vehicle October 2017.

Charley Lawrence

April 21, 2018

"Good Experience"

- ceilicat

Service rep was knowledgeable and spent time researching my issue and informing me of the possible causes. I would certainly wish to pass along to Honda that I wish the daylight-mode dashboard instrument lighting was much brighter for the 2017 Honda Fit -- the way it is in night-time mode with the headlights turned off.

Anthony Mounsey

April 21, 2018

"Great help to a busy mom!"

- Kim Memmesheimer

After damaging my tire, I was able to get in quickly and was given a loaner so that I could get onto my day without interruption. Checked and out in 5 minutes each time!

Steve