Flemington BMW - Service Center

110 Lifetime Service Reviews

216 US Hwy 202/31, Flemington, New Jersey 08822

111 Reviews of Flemington BMW - Service Center

November 20, 2018

"Customer Focused Service "

- X5dman

Jim exemplifies the attitude of Flemington BMW’s Service Dept: very personable, extremely technically competent, takes responsibility for work done and the customer’s satisfaction!

Other Employees : Trini
Nov 20, 2018 -

Flemington BMW responded

Thank you so much for saying so. We are very proud of Jim and our entire service team for their focus on our customers.

November 14, 2018

"Great friendly service"

- Pkempinski

All of my experiences at Flemington BMW have been great especially in the Service Dept. Jim Hierl and Dana Claxton have been the people with whom I've had the most contact. Always pleasant and helpful, Jim and Dana make having service done at this facility a pleasant experience.

Bill Hinton
Noha Amin
Jan Michael Blakley
Byron Brisby, Jr.
November 12, 2018

"the Service that I received from Jim is excellent. "

- Michael

Everything thing starts with the greeting from Trini. She is terrific. The service from the staff at Flemington BMW is outstanding. Jim is one of the best service representative I have ever seen in all my years since owning a BMW. I have referred so many of my friends to Flemington BMW because I know that Jim will take care of them.

Other Employees : Trini
Nov 13, 2018 -

Flemington BMW responded

Michael - Thank you so much for saying so! We appreciate you trusting us with your business.

November 08, 2018

"BMW Flemington Excels"

- bmw43

The Flemington BMW service department goes above and beyond to delight their customers by delivery high quality service, personal attention and waiting area amenities which make your visit enjoyable and productive. Jim Hierl is our service advisor. We feel that he knows our needs and ensures that we drive safely.

Nov 12, 2018 -

November 08, 2018

"Satisfaction Guaranteed "

- NJ Castro's

Nobody better & more reliable when it comes to servicing my (2) BMW vehicles. Whether it is a last minute walk in or scheduled appointment, Flemington BMW finds the means to accommodate. Satisfaction guaranteed 100%.

Michael O'Connor
Jan Michael Blakley
Vince Dillon
Nov 12, 2018 -

Flemington BMW responded

We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Remember to give us a call whenever you need a thing!

"Dana is the best. "

- Dr.Ruth

Dana is knowledgeable, informed, attentive and truly does everything possible to make me and my car happy. She gets the right personnel working on the right issue for the right price. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. I'm truly grateful for her help. The mechanic, Ryan, is top notch too.

Dana Claxton
Other Employees : Ryan is the mechanic that fixed my oil leak.

Flemington BMW responded

Dr. Ruth - We are so happy to help! It is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Thank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business.

"Dana is the best!!!"

- Braughton, Bruce24

Dana deserves a raise... always professional, high attention to detail, and she makes me want to keep coming back because of the high level of service!

Other Employees : None

Flemington BMW responded

Bruce - We thinks she's awesome too! Thank you for your continued loyalty in our dealership and so glad Dana is on our team!

"BMW 650 Tire Problems"

- BMW650

Dana was terrific in quickly getting my wheel and tire problems resolved. Prompt and professional at every touch point. She kept me well informed throughout the service process.

Flemington BMW responded

We are to hear we could help. Remember to call us anytime you have a concern with your vehicle. Until we see you next, drive safely!

November 01, 2018

"Great experience and super Dana"

- Steve

Dana was instrumental in explaining the problems with the car when she called me. Her documentation was very detailed and understanding what needed attention to fix the car. She was awesome!

Nov 05, 2018 -

Flemington BMW responded

Steve - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for trusting us with your business.

October 23, 2018

"Excelente "

- Dominic

Debra was extremely helpful in my transition from bridgewater bmw to flemington. I will continue to come here and buy from flemington car and truck company because of her.

Debra Lam
Oct 24, 2018 -

Flemington BMW responded

Dominic - We are so pleased to hear our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. It is our goal for every customer. Remember to give us a call if you need any additional assistance.