Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771

Danny Reyes, Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Danny Reyes

Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified
Homero Lima, Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Homero Lima

Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Brian Delsesto, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Brian Delsesto

Thomas London, Sales Consultant, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Thomas London

October 16, 2017

" Overall Top Notch Sevice"

- cms

We Worked with Jim Downing on the purchase of our used 2014 Chevy Equinox. He made everything seem casual, answered all of our questions, and walked us through each step. From start to finish, we were very happy with our experience. Thank you!

Jim Downing

October 12, 2017

"Best in class service !!! "

- J_Casale18

I was referred to Homero through a friend and even though it was a good friend of mine I was still very leary as I've always had awful experiences at dealerships in the past. Homero made myself and my husband feel right at home, as if we were talking to a long term friend. There was absolutely no pressure!! Homero kept our wish list in mind but our budget as a priority. He let us take our time and never once made us feel rushed. It's very clear Homero cares about his customer's happiness and is in the business for way more then just a sale. Thank you Homero for not only for helping me find my new ride but for being the best at what you do and more importantly now a friend!

Homero Lima

October 12, 2017

"Professional and helpful"

- Baker43

The dealership are professional, helpful and patient. Helped me with the vehicle I wanted, as well helped in the register of the vehicle and handling of all paperwork.

Bruce Reis

Used 2015 Honda Accord, $26665

2015 Honda Accord

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, Seekonk, MA, 02771