Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771

Rancier Matos, Masters of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & Council Of Sales Leadership Silver Membership, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Rancier Matos

Homero Lima, Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Homero Lima

Emilio Navarro

May 19, 2018

"Overall great experience"

- Linda L

Fabulous experience with Rancier. He went out of his way to insure my satisfaction. I highly recommend working with him if you visit this dealership.

Laura Lamarre
Rancier Matos
Brian Delsesto

May 18, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Kiaman82

I just had the best car buying experience of my life at Herb Chambers in Seekonk MA. And I have bought a lot of cars in my time. My sales consultant Angela Gallagher is by far the best at her profession that I have ever seen. Her professionalism, integrity, and customer service are second to none. Every promise, every time she said she would call me, she kept her word and did what she said she was going to do.I had bought the car over the phone, arranged for delivery, and there were never any surprises or problems from Angela or the dealer. Angela's attention to detail and overall followup regarding my sale was outstanding. I really felt my deal was in good hands with Angela and that I could trust her. If you want to have the best car buying experience of your life, go to Herb Chambers in Seekonk MA and ask for Angela Gallagher. You will not be disappointed. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Angela and this dealer a perfect 10 out of 10.

Angela Gallagher

May 17, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- alrmonteiro

I had an amazing experience, love my Civic Ex 2018! Very welcoming and informative, always makes sure that things are done to your comfortability. I will be returning in the future to work with Homero again.

Homero Lima

Used 2015 Subaru Outback, $18968

2015 Subaru Outback

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)