Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

185 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771

Miguel Nebot, Sales Consultant, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Miguel Nebot

Homero Lima, Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Homero Lima

Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Emilio Navarro, Finance Manager, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Emilio Navarro

Danny Reyes, Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified, Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Danny Reyes

Sales Consultant - Dealerrater Certified

February 19, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Tt22

Overall this was a great buying experience. Chris Banks was the salesperson that helped me with my purchase. He was very courteous and helpful. Chris answered all of my questions and made the whole process stress free. I did not feel pressured or overwhelmed at any time. This is a great dealership and would recommend to my family and friends.

Chris Banks
Laura Lamarre

February 19, 2018

"Purchased "

- Usbarellc

On February 10, 2018 I decided to drive from NY up to Seekonk, MA just to look at an Acadia because I had been shopping around. I had no intention to purchase a vehicle on that day. However, I had been in communication with Thomas London before I arrived. When I arrived in Seekonk, Thomas was right there to greet me. Thus, he have been checking on my more than 4 hours commute all that time. I was welcomed in and started a dialogue with Thomas. I was very impressed. There is that old sayings "never trust a car sales man!" However,as I sat with Thomas I could see and feel the genuineness and that personal service he puts into his work and I immediately know that I was at the right place shopping for a car. Thomas went above and beyond in letting me feel at ease spending my money. At no time I felt pressured to purchase. Thomas worked very hard to make sure that as I decided to instantaneously purchased the Denali on 2/10/18 that it would happened. Thomas pulled together his team and started to look at varous financing options to make the purchase happened. I left Seekonk that day with that purchased. All throughout the purchased I had questions as it relates to the vehicle. I would ask Thomas and if he did not have the answers on the spot, he would make sure that he finds them for me. I was very comfortable working with Thomas and had confidence that he was giving me the correct information on my purchase. I could not drive the vehicle home on 2/10/18 because of MA and NY DMV laws, so I had to drive back up to Seekonk. Thomas made sure that the process was a smooth one, and so he had my registration and plate ready to pickup on 2/17/18. Thomas called me on 2/16/18 and said "I have gooid news, your vehicle is registered and ready. My daughter and I drove back up to Seekonk on 2/17/18 and Thomas was once again there to greet us. Thomas has a warm and friendly personality. I left to go and inspect the vehicle and Thomas and my daughter just connected and was engaged in family/ personal dialogue talking about his beautiful children. My daughter was so fascinated with the chat that she talked about Thomas and their talk all the way back to NY. It is not too often I walked into a car sales office and feel comfortable. My experience had always been about the numbers and the sales person just want to sell another vehicle, with Thomas that was not the impression that came across to me. He was genuine and wanted to be sure that I was happy with such a big purchase. Thank you Mr. LONDON for your professionalism, sincerity, and honesty.

Thomas London

February 18, 2018

"Nissan rogue sl"

- Sue

My husband and I stopped in to Herb Chambers looking for a Nissan Rogue, they had the exact one I wanted for a great price.... I want to give a special thank you to Danny Reyes for making us feel comfortable and all your help. We also want to thank Jose Albuquerque.... Love my new Rogue... Herb Chambers is great!!

Danny Reyes

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $32825

2018 Honda CR-V

• No Appointment Necessary
  • Pet Friendly (WooF)
  • Free wash and vac every service
  • Rental Car Service Onsite (Discounted Pricing)
  • Express Service (With Car Wash and Vac)
  • Free Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Soda, Water and Hot Chocolate)
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, Seekonk, MA, 02771